You are not logged in.

Wednesday, August 8th 2012, 2:06pm

number of accounts in worlds after cleanup?

Hi, I am curious, how many accounts remained in respective worlds after cleanup?
I know that during registration you get total number of registred accounts, something like 2,4million? or was it 24million? Doesn't matter, because it says nothing about people playing, even if occasionaly (I registered something like 12 accounts , but play just one)

If total number is bussiness secret, then, how many accounts were dumped? Preferably breakout by level :P

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Wednesday, August 8th 2012, 10:56pm

250 in the EN worlds.

Millions and millions served (dumped, rather).
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 10:00am

I don't know how many accounts were deleted, I never checked how many inactive accounts there were before it happened, but I know Forge's estimation is very low for active English-speaking players who have logged in over the last 30 days ;)

erialc

Intermediate

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 8:10pm

I just checked the High Score list on W4, there are still 3000 players listed....I don't believe there are that many players active on W4...are you sure you deleted inactive accounts ?(
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Spunky

Beginner

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 11:50pm

Think they only deleted inactive accounts in the low level range (lvl 8 and below seems to be missing a lot of players according to my attack searches).

Friday, August 10th 2012, 1:53am

if i am not wrong is one counting thing for the deletion,that the accounts have never bought a ticket besides not have logged in for some time... ;)
and i am sure there are alot of inactive accounts that have bought a ticket in the past...
but i can be wrong :P

erialc

Intermediate

Friday, August 10th 2012, 1:15pm

The PM that HW Support sent out if I can remember correctly, stated anyone who hasn't logged in for the last 30 days would be considered inactive and deleted...so based on that I thought a whole lot of accounts would be deleted...guess I was wrong.
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Friday, August 10th 2012, 2:06pm

DragonEater

GameArt Support

Monday, May 21st 2012, 5:08am

Preparations for the World Merge: Deletion of Inactive Accounts

Dear Players!

A little while ago we announced our intention to merge the worlds of Holy War together (except for the international worlds).

Many of you have been eagerly awaiting this change, and our developers
haven't forgotten about it and are working hard to get it up and
running.

But before this can happen, we'd like to take the opportunity to delete
all inactive accounts from Holy War. We believe it to be in the players'
best interests, since it will make the game fairer for everyone. In
other words, it means that any accounts that haven't been used for
longer than 30 days, and have never bought a ticket, will be deleted
over the next few weeks.

If you want to keep your account, you should log in over the next few days, otherwise there's a risk that it may get deleted.

After the database clean-up, nothing else stands in the way of the world
merge. We will let you know of any further information concerning the
exact date and procedure for the merge either via newsletter, Facebook
or the forum.

Have fun playing Holy War!

Your Support Team
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Friday, August 10th 2012, 2:16pm

Yes erialc, but also as Soulless Lady said above the parameters were also that the accounts haven't logged in fort 30 days and have never bought a ticket. And the Highscorers you mentioned I would say there are at least half as many still active in the English worlds.

Cheers,
Gen.D

Friday, August 10th 2012, 2:34pm

Aha, pipped at the post by Vos X( :love:

Saturday, August 11th 2012, 3:20am

:love: sorry about that Gen Dogsbody :D
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575