You are not logged in.

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 8:07pm

I do no to comprehend the assertion from GAS that this current merge will put life back into the dead worlds. I do however see many players ready to toss in the towel, though. :(

Think that's what will happen if they continue with these marvelous ideas. No life will be coming.. just a complete death (at least in the EN worlds). So please GAS work in something interesting and fair for all besides the global open market (obviously taking in consideration all the pros and cons). Many ideas had been given, many things had been talked.. there's a long list of ideas in suggestions posted since 2007 that can make this game really interesting.. of course depends on you.
Inform your costumers of what is really coming, look for real possible options that can bring back the costumers you lost, keep the ones you already have and get new costumers.
This is a profitable business.. hey but the best/great have fall down from the top for not taking in consideration the main...

and.. why not trying to make a little happier your EN customers? After all they bring you profit too, right? ;)

Start working on it :!: :evil:

Caradoc

Trainee

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 10:10pm

If you want more active worlds then it has to be more like the int'l worlds with order recruitment and int'l markets to keep us anywhere near competitive with the worlds we are being merged with. If it doesn't happen it's no different than sending all of EN worlds to slaughter with no resources to be able to try to survive or grow or compete. It's just giving more people to knock us down instead.

This is a very good point. It doesn't make sense to allow the DE worlds to continue with their limitless cows and tix while we continue to struggle to put orders together with 5 members and a premium player just to have XP battles. We will be the punching bags of the German worlds if this is the case.
w2=Caradoc [Pagan] w5=Lord Kerak [TUA] w8=Little Sin [SOULS] w9=Sinbad [Arabs] w10=Caradoc [CLUB] w11=Nevyn [OTIS] w12=Sinbad [FAT] INT1=Caradoc [HPC]

HW:?: 2 words.... X P

Zezmia

Beginner

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 3:26am

Yeah GAS hasn't done much for the EN worlds and when the merge supposed happens in August we will lose a lot of players in the EN worlds:(

~Z~

itsjustme

Professional

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 1:21am

HA HA HA HA!!! ROFLMAOATWTB!!!* 8o

G@S couldn't fit another promo in and didn't have enough $$ for the new servers so they postponed a month to fit in another promo or two :love: :D 8)

I leave for a week, hoping to come back to some new and exciting HW play and got the same old schizzile my nizzle both in the game and in the forums :thumbsup: :thumbup:

*That's Rollling On The Floor Laughing My A** off All The Way To The Bank
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Sunday, July 29th 2012, 4:26pm

Ozzman I did not mean spend 1/2 tickets a week on gold I meant 1 for premium and 1 for battle healing

but prem and BH tickets last for a month,by that rate,in the end of the month you'll be prem and BH for 4 months,and by the next one,for 8?

i could never understand why players would add 8 months prem @ once,especially with all the account selling/giving away,
but that is no problem for me,as i never use elixirs for healing anymore,so apologies.

G@S couldn't fit another promo in and didn't have enough $$ for the new servers so they postponed a month to fit in another promo or two

vote for jerr and i to enter G@S meetings,after many encounters with them,we know how they think,so we know how to deal with them :evil: 8| :D
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Monday, July 30th 2012, 9:37am

or get that guy in there,to get him banned indefinitely :thumbsup:

good luck with selling your account(not laughing)
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Monday, July 30th 2012, 9:46am

WAVES AT MR NO LIFE :sleeping: