You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "[W4] Eusebius" started this thread

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 1:26pm

Can GAS confirm

Quoted

Worlds being merged with other worlds will be able to interact in the following ways:

Players can attack players from other worlds, write messages and share the Shoutbox of their respective languages. Recruitment is also possible across the connected worlds. Similarly, Orders and Arena Teams can take on Orders and Teams from different worlds. Mercenaries can be hired and volunteers can take part in all battles within their world group.

You will be able to try out all of these new developments in August.

We're convinced that these world constellations and their shared features will put the wind back in Holy War's sails, and are looking forward to the merge as much as you are.

Highlighted red above. Does this mean i can join an order from a merged world or jut be their game recruit?

Can we get confimation on this please.

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 2:06pm

Hi Eusebius,

Thank you for your question.

This refers to game recruits. Players can still only be in Orders belonging to their own specific world, and cannot recruit members from another world in the group.

Cheers,
DragonEater

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 2:13pm

Have also a question DE :)

what is with the lixx and equipment stalls?
will they be shared between all worlds or stays it like is it?

hope that isnt disturbing here now..sorry Eusebius :)

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 2:22pm

Players can still only be in Orders belonging to their own specific world, and cannot recruit members from another world in the group.

Then what is the point of merging? If you only have barely viable orders in en w6, and we can't merge those orders into larger orders in the group, then we still have three orders of 5-10 players. The only difference is we now have more orders that can attack us from more active worlds and have the ability to hire mercs. I don't see the point in the merge if it does nothing to make your player and order you belong too, more competitive.

I hope GAS rethinks this.
~ Mod 322 ~

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 3:44pm

what is with the lixx and equipment stalls?
will they be shared between all worlds or stays it like is it?

wait,did any1 ask for these things?I don't remember.... :whistling:

hope that isnt disturbing here now..

It is! :cursing:

I don't see the point in the merge if it does nothing to make your player and order you belong too, more competitive.

I hope GAS rethinks this.

Pene,if supermods start posting what the players should,then who is going to ban them players?!
This is an Official Ozz Warning:go back to telling us not to bait the tixxers! :cursing: :| :D
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

-Naomi-

Intermediate

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 3:46pm

Quoted

Quoted from "DragonEater"
Players can still only be in Orders belonging to their own specific world, and cannot recruit members from another world in the group.
"

?( what's the point of merging than ,only more orders to battle and more gear on market ?
wasn't it suposed to look like the international worlds :?:
If we can't join or recrute other players from other worlds than nearly dead orders don't have no benefit from the merge :whistling:
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 4:09pm

Pene,if supermods start posting what the players should,then who is going to ban them players?!

I have always been a player first and a moderator second. :thumbup:
~ Mod 322 ~

jim pruitt

Intermediate

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 5:17pm

Ok please correct me if.I am wrong but I thought the whole point of the.merge was to breath life back into the older worlds
other than basically being able to talk between worlds, hire mercs from other worlds and declare on other world's order nothing else is to be expected. I thought the whole thing was to have cross world markets. So lix and gear could be bought and sold more efficiently. So without that we basically are sitting ducks trying to raise the funds to buy new gear and still will have hell selling the.old. orders can not grow unless everyone joins one or two orders per world so the.world will be viable.
I was under the impression that all these IN worlds were for GAS to figure out how this would work. Evidently this is a pipe dream. Personally I feel we would be better off if you made another IN world with each Group if that is what it takes to make this work right. I know Penn is the.archive guru and I am sure that in one of the discussions we were told that the world market was viable.
When Life hands you Lemons grab the Tequila :D
W3-- Ban Hammer Gnome - TC
W5 --Opoton -TUA
W7--_J_--WBS
W9 -- Paladin --KT
IN3 - Ban Hammer Gnome -- IPC
IN4 --Ban Hammer Gnome- SOUL
I am not addicted 8o I swear I ain't :S
MOD -618

Occupation: What do I do for a living? well, there are several things, but mainly: breathing and eating :D

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 6:34pm

I agree with you Jim,
Me think the most vital feature to bring back life in dying world is an open market. In dying world you can wait for weeks to sell your lixx without being attack.

BUT, if the merge is on, and you CAN be attacked by players from other world, means you'll become THEIR cow.

So if this continues, I'd rather leave that world than become other world's cow.

Please consider that!!!
Please be patient God is not finish with me yet :D

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 10:50am

DONT-BAN-ME your comment was deemed inappropriate and does not contribute to this thread, so it has been removed.

erialc

Intermediate

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 11:17am

One of the hardest things in this game presently is to sell elixers to buy gear and horses that cost 500k+, if residing in a dead world. I bought a horse in W3 & W2 within the last 6 months and I did it by having elixers in the market for days and not being safe for over 48 hours.....I had the potential of being a huge cow, the only thing that saved me was being in a dead world because you rarely get hit. It was a chance I took because I could not and would not stay awake for 48 hours so that I could sell enough pots to buy a horse. I don't even bother upgrading my gear at this point. Now once we merge into the group I will not be able to do this because I will most likely get hit by a lot of people and lose a lot of gold.....My point is that those of us in the dead English worlds will be at a disadvantage because there is not enough people to buy our elixers in a reasonable time frame, say 4 hours. I would ask that you allow that all merged worlds be able to buy and sell elixers, an open market between worlds in the group.
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 11:43am

The open market is clearly a big issue, and I agree. I will send this to the game developers for review :thumbup:

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 11:27pm

DONT-BAN-ME your comment was deemed inappropriate and does not contribute to this thread, so it has been removed.

truth and honesty are not allowed in holy war then........

I keep forgetting that

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Friday, June 29th 2012, 12:08am

I could not and would not stay awake for 48 hours

Did stay online for 24+ in w8 to get that 130 horse,lied to my boss so i wouldn't go to work,

but that's as far as i can get :D
*i stayed safe,VM,you cow :love:*

Stopping my blathering for a minute,just to say that "the merged worlds can always have a patch" is not really a solution,
it's not even a proper argument,meaning,

Worlds are going to be merged and after 6 months or a year G@S is going to bring another of their famous updates to "satisfy" the players' needs?
(You will notice that I don't even mention the promos in between)
You can fool the new guys...but please(once again),don't throw it in our faces like that,if you are to do something that we asked-and no,not talking about more sitting days for married couples-,do it properly
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Occupation: What do I do for a living? well, there are several things, but mainly: breathing and eating :D

Friday, June 29th 2012, 3:49am

The open market is clearly a big issue, and I agree. I will send this to the game developers for review
And don't forget this thread is initially about OPEN ORDER RECRUIT also
Man... I love those big red font :thumbsup:
Please be patient God is not finish with me yet :D

Friday, June 29th 2012, 11:24am

OK, so I'm going to push for an Open Market and Cross-World Order Recruitment. Thanks for all the positive feedback!

To those other players who just want to have a moan: feel free to whinge and moan to your heart's content, but contrary to what you may believe, Support is not paid to "fool" all of you with a carrot on a stick. There is no conspiracy! All we do is keep you informed to the best of our abilities. As far as motivations and reasons behind developments go, we're basically in the dark as much as you guys. I am but the mouthpiece. The megaphone, if you will. Or just a parrot... 8| And only a looney would shout at a parrot...

At the end of the day, complaining will get us no-where. It's like being stranded on a desert island with a bunch of strangers. One guy just moans: "We're all gonna die on this island!" while everyone else builds a shelter or goes to fetch wood for a fire.

Which would you be?

All I'm gonna say is I've watched a hell of a lot of Ray Mears Extreme Survival... :D

Cheers,
DragonEater

Friday, June 29th 2012, 2:15pm

Since we cannot recruit people into orders from other worlds does that mean we also cannot ally with orders across other worlds? Just another question to get answered :thumbup: Thanks for putting those up as suggestions for all of us because, as players, it is extremely important in all the dead worlds!! :thumbsup:
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 11:23am

"Orders and Arena Teams can take on Orders and Teams from different worlds."

I'm guessing this includes alliances but we'll have to wait and see :)