You are not logged in.

Mutania

Trainee

• "Mutania" started this thread

Saturday, June 12th 2010, 11:22pm

1st 2 Battles

The first battle has happened, and the second shall happen in 8 mins. Normally in new worlds the first battles get 200+ vols in total. How come, this time, neither battle has managed 100 fighters?? Is HW dying or somethig??
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Sunday, June 13th 2010, 1:56am

You needed 11 days to notice that? :P

Believe it or not, it's over. Go home. :|

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Sunday, June 13th 2010, 2:50am

The English speaking worlds are dead. I played w11 for 3-4 days and I was #67 in hauling and a i started a few days behind. My entire first day- i was never attacked.

Mutania

Trainee

Sunday, June 13th 2010, 10:24am

@ody Nah. Didn't need 3 days. Was just trying to ask a discussion leadi g question :p

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Sunday, June 13th 2010, 10:54am

We need Phil back to revive W11 :)

@Mut: just kidding, I wanted to quote one of the ending fighting messages :P

Mutania

Trainee

Sunday, June 13th 2010, 4:23pm

did you indeed??

cajdute

Beginner

Sunday, July 4th 2010, 1:16pm

info
:|

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Monday, January 31st 2011, 12:51am

Attention: The last reply to this post was 210 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread

seems like w11 only had 2 battles,and then bump :sleeping: :S
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

fatrobin

Intermediate

Monday, January 31st 2011, 3:01am

yep hence w12 is so damn late... w11 only had two battles... then everyone abandoned the world... the rats never went there... they knew it was doomed within a few weeks :P
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Monday, January 31st 2011, 5:19am

Had a battle in W9....went to bed with 6 hours left. Did not get one email entire time I was asleep. In the old days, I would have had 20-30 emails

Ozzman

Intermediate

Monday, January 31st 2011, 4:44pm

with xp orders declaring on the remaining battle orders,there is not much to pm about,

maybe pm your e-man/woman about how much you e-love him/her :love:
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

Ozzman

Intermediate

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 11:54pm

Attention: The last reply to this post was 210 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread

Attention: The last reply to this post was 335 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

:S