You are not logged in.

Friday, July 8th 2011, 11:46pm

WoS RIP

Hello everyone it is with great Sadness that I announce that WOS AKA Ken passed away last night. He died quick and was in little pain. I will have more info on a memorial there putting together for him at his church. He was a get friend and great person to be around. The world is a lesser place without Ken

Memorial donations for my father Kenneth Lee Stafford can be made to the First United Methodist Church organ fund
200 North Market St.
Benton, AR 72015

Here is a link to his obituary:
http://ashbyfuneralhome.com/fh/obituarie…943&fh_id=10574

longo

Super Moderator EN

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 10:26am

RIP

Kenneth Lee Stafford, age 64, of Benton died Wednesday July 6, 2011. He was born December 15, 1946 in Ashdown, Arkansas. Kenneth was a retired Hydrologic Tech for USGS, a US Army Special Forces Green Beret serving in Viet Nam and a member of the First United Methodist Church in Benton. He was preceded in death by his parents, Raymond and Mildred Stafford, daughter, Kimberly Brown.

Survivors, wife, Nancy L. Stafford, Benton; son and daughter-in-law Michael and Brandy Stafford, Bryant; daughter, Kathleen Stafford, Fayetteville, Arkansas; brother William Stafford, Ashdown; sister, Shirley Broomfield, Alleene, Arkansas; six grandchildren.

Memorial services will be 10:00 am Saturday at First United Methodist Church in Benton.

Cremation arrangements are by Ashby Funeral Home.

In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the First United Methodist Organ Fund, 200 North Market Street, Benton, Arkansas 72015.

Online guest book at www.ashbyfuneralhome.com
lee 8)

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 12:22pm

is he the same Ken from W3?
W3~Viz-deal with it haters

W4~Zezo

Monday, July 11th 2011, 5:33am

Update

Mom and I decided that any game that doesn't charge a fee (free), should be passed on. We like the idea of his characters still out there playing games, even if he can't be the one controlling them anymore.

I would like to thank you and the other Holy Warriors for all the kind words about my father. We knew he had made friends through his games, but had no idea how many people he had reached. He had always been a friendly man, who could get along with just about anyone, so it was wonderful for us to see a manifestation of that in the online community. Mom told me how he kept track of you during your recent heart surgery, and I hope you continue to recover well. Thank you again for the friendship you and others gave him.

Kathleen Stafford

No It is not the same guy

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 10:03pm

Got this from Ken's Wife

I want to thank you for all the online tributes. It has been amazing to know that, even when unable to get around easily, Ken touched so many lives. I'll hear about the organ fund donations later. It is an old pipe organ, and it costs a little over $500 per key or stop to refurbish it. I'm thinking that one of those low notes that make the whole church vibrate can be the "Holy Wars" note - at least in my mind!

Nancy L. Stafford

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 10:26pm

A friend

I knew Ken only from HW. He was one of the first "characters" that I met here some years back now. I counted him as a friend and will miss him. Your family is in my prayers.
Rev. William Perry