You are not logged in.

Saturday, April 30th 2011, 7:14pm

Horses should retain their stats when sold

I'd like to suggest that horses should retain their stats - up to a max for each breed - when they are sold to other players. It would provide a touch of 'realism' and an additional source of income for players.

D

Sunday, May 1st 2011, 12:22am

Agreed and they would sell better in the stalls,

Sunday, May 1st 2011, 11:42am

Ive thought it should be that way for a while now.

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Sunday, May 1st 2011, 1:39pm

naah bu das gnna maek stuffs eeseear n sum playas mae be wae poverdfuls dan othrs.. :wacko: :wacko:
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

LastDragon

Unregistered

Friday, May 6th 2011, 12:50am

this should have been done forever ago, just like the idea about having a stable to keep an extra horse in until you can sell it...

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 9:03pm

so,if i want to buy an ardennian @ lv80,and it's owner has it's stats @ 130,

I"ll have to gather,AND :!: sell about...*counts with fingers* 500k elixirs more or less,which is....
only 36-48 consecutive hours of my life?

not a bad suggestion,but I believe it has to do with the general market suggestions that have been on from time to time also...
if anyone finds them,bump them please :rolleyes:
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Thursday, May 12th 2011, 8:16pm

Would the price for the horses change? I put like 14 million gold into my horse in W3. Even if I sold it for half that it would still take a month to raise that much to purchase and many many hours to sell that many elixirs.
W1 muck4doo

W2 Dinosaur

W3 Pagan Uprising

Friday, May 13th 2011, 2:14pm

It would be an option. If you don't want to try and sell it on the horse stall then sell it in the stables as we can now. If you've invested 14 million in your horse you're not likely to be wanting to sell it anyway. The issue is that atm you get absolutely nothing in return for investing in your mount when you sell it. The change would lead to some steeds being sought after and being highly prized like in RL e.g Babieca, Bucephalus, Gazala. which would add another element to the game. If you don't want to buy an increased stats horse?... you'd still have option of getting 'Dobbin' from the stables.

Ozzman

Intermediate

Friday, May 13th 2011, 9:07pm

The issue is that atm you get absolutely nothing in return for investing in your mount when you sell it.

the good thing tho is that it happens to every player,tixxer or not

The change would lead to some steeds being sought after and being highly prized like in RL e.g Babieca, Bucephalus, Gazala. which would add another element to the game.

you can still buy your horsie and raise it how you like?there is a very nice thread about how to raise horse stats

actually,it happened that i bought a lv80 horse @ lv50,if i add the hours of waiting of the original buyer-thanks jerr:D- it took about 16 hours just to buy it,not to stat it up?
ps:my horses once had greek chracters for their names-it was a really bad feature of the game and I agree that it has been denounced 8|
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, May 13th 2011, 9:26pm

ps:my horses once had greek chracters for their names-it was a really bad feature of the game and I agree that it has been denounced 8|

Yes, it was very bad (which was written in Greek)
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "daviemarks" (May 14th 2011, 11:28am)

Ozzman

Intermediate

Sunday, May 15th 2011, 12:49am

(which was written in Greek)

it was?lol-it's ok,i can do without it if you just lower tixx for gold ratio by 10% 8| :thumbsup:

Rate this thread