You are not logged in.

Tuesday, March 11th 2008, 12:25am

Twelve Knight's is recruiting

Hello,

To those who know me I am an Sb-mod, comrad, and brother. I have been lucky enough to have been in the order FK. It pained me to leave my brother's but a seperate path had been laid out for me. My brothers in FK I salute you. Wheedie I salute you for your leadership,

you put alot of work into your order, you were born to lead.

Twelve Knight's is recruiting members lvl 8+. There can never be more than 12 Knight's however. The 12 strongest shall be

Knight's. All lower levels shall be squires. Some squires shall be refered to as a particular Knight's squire, this being a mentor type situation.

When a squire exceeds the lvl of 1 of the 12 Knight's he/she becomes a Knight. The Knight in question shall become a squire. Knight's lead the order and help in training all squires.

I invite you all to join Twelve Knight's and wish everyone the best no matter the path they walk.

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 10:12am

UPDATE: Twelve Knighrt's is Recruiting:)- It has been over 2 years, but we have been reborn..ty for the read

Hello,

To those who know me I am an Sb-mod, comrad, and brother. I have been lucky enough to have been in the order FK. It pained me to leave my brother's but a seperate path had been laid out for me. My brothers in FK I salute you. Wheedie I salute you for your leadership,

you put alot of work into your order, you were born to lead.

Twelve Knight's is recruiting members lvl 8+. There can never be more than 12 Knight's however. The 12 strongest shall be

Knight's. All lower levels shall be squires. Some squires shall be refered to as a particular Knight's squire, this being a mentor type situation.

When a squire exceeds the lvl of 1 of the 12 Knight's he/she becomes a Knight. The Knight in question shall become a squire. Knight's lead the order and help in training all squires.

I invite you all to join Twelve Knight's and wish everyone the best no matter the path they walk.