No estás registrado.

Apreciado visitante, bienvenido a Holy-War. Si esta es tu primera visita, por favor, lee laHelp. Te explicará cómo funciona esta página. Para poder utilizar todas las propiedades de la página tendrás que haberte registrado con anterioridad. Por favor, utiliza el formulario de registro para registrarte o para leer más información sobre el proceso de registro. Si ya estás registrado, por favor entra aquí.

Demon Stabber

Intermedio

  • "Demon Stabber" started this thread

Posts: 305

Ubicación: Berlin

  • Enviar mensaje privado

1

02.08.2010, 10:24

Plunder Text Contest (week 1) - 2.8.2010 - 8.8.2010

Please post your plunder text entries here in this thread. This week we are looking for texts for a small plunder booty.

The rules:

- Write only your plunder text, and nothing else. All posts which are not merely plunder texts will be deleted. Discussion, celebration, and virtual applause should be taken to the discussions thread.
- The usual forum and game rules apply to the contest entries as well - nothing insulting of offending is permitted.
- You may submit as many different plunder texts for consideration as your creativity can manage.
- The thread will be closed on Sunday at 23:59 server time. All entries must be posted before that time.


Have Fun!!!
If you want to contact admin or a mod, please click here!

Satyros

Principiante

Posts: 8

Ubicación: Leeds, England

Ocupación : High School

  • Enviar mensaje privado

2

02.08.2010, 11:22

Happy with your day's plunder, you retire to a tavern. As you leave, a fight breaks out over a game of thimblerig. You step in and manage to break it up. The landlord offers you a handsome reward for keeping the peace.

-P0W-

Aprendiz

Posts: 87

Ubicación: Under your Skin

Ocupación : conflict resolution therapist

  • Enviar mensaje privado

3

02.08.2010, 13:34

Message for a 60 minute, 0/0 plunder!


You have just spent the last hour attempting to teach English to Tibbs! After tearing out all your hair and beating your head against a brick wall you go home to contemplate your EPIC FAIL!


8o 8o 8o


(sorry for spamming, but found this thread after my initial post on another thread!) ;)
The biggest thing, lacking in the world today, is "Common sense"! (and the ability to think before acting!) ;) :thumbsup:
W1 Tixx-Free
W3 Hugh de Payens
W4 noobot/-POW-
W5Angel of Doom
W6 -POW- Given Away
W7 -POW-
W8 TixxFree
W9 FuniqHunt/Al_Salil
W10 -POW- Al_Salil sold
W11 -POW- deleted/Druss sold

Esther1

Intermedio

Posts: 376

Ubicación: Martinsburg, WV, USA

  • Enviar mensaje privado

4

02.08.2010, 14:07

A wishful thinking one...


You help a frail elderly woman across a busy road. In gratitude, she grants you 24 hours free premium.



or, more likely....


You help a frail elderly woman across a busy road. Unfortunately, she turns out to be a not-so-elderly man in disguise and smacks you upside the head with the Golden Brick and runs off with some of your gold. -20 gold and 10 xp.


:P
(sorry for spamming, but found this thread after my initial post on another thread!) ;)


ditto!
Proverbs 22:10 Cast out the scorner and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.

Posts: 38

Ubicación: Immortalized in W11

Ocupación : Alpha-Noob

  • Enviar mensaje privado

5

02.08.2010, 14:25

You befriend a Noobian while beginning a daily plunder. Pachii is likable but a foul mouthed fellow who offers to introduce you to his friends in a Noobian village. You begin the easiest plunder of your career. Not much gold or XP, but alot of fun.

Posts: 38

Ubicación: Immortalized in W11

Ocupación : Alpha-Noob

  • Enviar mensaje privado

6

02.08.2010, 14:26

You find a chest loaded with gold.When you heave the heavy load onto your horse you start the rodeo of your life.Your horse bucks his way down the road losing gold all along the way.Sadly, you can only collect a little gold.

Posts: 38

Ubicación: Immortalized in W11

Ocupación : Alpha-Noob

  • Enviar mensaje privado

7

02.08.2010, 14:27

You plunder a tomb whilst traveling to the next Holy Battle in North Africa. The curse written in hieroglyphics does not frighten you at all, but when you spot the snakes you run in fear plundering just a little gold.

Posts: 38

Ubicación: Immortalized in W11

Ocupación : Alpha-Noob

  • Enviar mensaje privado

8

02.08.2010, 14:29

You raid a Scottish town in hopes of huge haul. You get away with only a few bagpipes in a tough battle. You finally are able to sell the bagpipes to an artisan that makes women’s purses. You would have gotten more if you had taken the kilts.

Prince of Darkness w9

No estás registrado

9

02.08.2010, 14:29

Contest

During a real slow day you deside to rob the golden teeth of a fat monk. Sadly you find the tax collector waiting at your house !!!

Posts: 38

Ubicación: Immortalized in W11

Ocupación : Alpha-Noob

  • Enviar mensaje privado

10

02.08.2010, 14:29

A strange light surrounds you and your horse and you are transported to the 21st century. You feel out of place until you see the Capital One Vikings in a commercial. But when you return to HW, your 21st century money is traded for a little gold.

Posts: 38

Ubicación: Immortalized in W11

Ocupación : Alpha-Noob

  • Enviar mensaje privado

11

02.08.2010, 14:29

A monastery is the perfect haul. But on your way home you see a maiden getting married. She is so beautiful that you want to make her wedding day the best ever. You present Esther with nearly all of your haul and you head home with a joyful heart.

Posts: 38

Ubicación: Immortalized in W11

Ocupación : Alpha-Noob

  • Enviar mensaje privado

12

02.08.2010, 14:30

You run into your Noobian friend Pachii on a bad plunder trip. You challenge Pachii to improve his foul mouth using a cuss jar where he pays a piece of eight for each banned word. You get some gold and accounting experience.

Posts: 38

Ubicación: Immortalized in W11

Ocupación : Alpha-Noob

  • Enviar mensaje privado

13

02.08.2010, 14:31

You set a paper bag of poo on erialc’s doorstep and set it on fire. You knock on the residence door, and then run to the back entrance. While she is putting out the fire and then cleaning her boots, you make off with a little gold.

Posts: 38

Ubicación: Immortalized in W11

Ocupación : Alpha-Noob

  • Enviar mensaje privado

14

02.08.2010, 14:31

As you wander through the city streets on a moonless night, a chill goes up your spine as you spot a shadowy figure in a cape. It is Harbinger time. You quickly pickup a Google spreadsheet and plunder Black Wind’s pre-strike list.

Posts: 38

Ubicación: Immortalized in W11

Ocupación : Alpha-Noob

  • Enviar mensaje privado

15

02.08.2010, 14:32

You awake to a vision of three Mods of Holy War greatness. Dradaki, AbS and Profundus appearing in a ghostly mist. They point towards a grave stone in the cemetery. The headstone is marked AZ. You find a coin purse with some gold there.

Posts: 38

Ubicación: Immortalized in W11

Ocupación : Alpha-Noob

  • Enviar mensaje privado

16

02.08.2010, 14:32

As you walk through the HW tavern, you see many immortal legends of the game. Grog and the reindeer, falcotron, PsionicMage, erialc, Aithne, Snatcher, TMR and others talking good times. You quickly pinch Dasha’s purse for a small haul.

OdinBelakor

Winner: Pachii Contest 2010

  • Enviar mensaje privado

17

02.08.2010, 17:01

On your way to a raid, you spot a person has named themselves after a story you

once wrote. Considering this copyright infringement, you grab the person’s underwear

and stretch it over their head. Witnesses pay you for the entertainment.

itsjustme

Profesional

Posts: 559

Ubicación: Over Hill Over Dale

Ocupación : Pot Stirrer

  • Enviar mensaje privado

18

02.08.2010, 17:02

After volunteering to be the kings mead taster, you quickly realize why he needs one. You head for the nearest shrubbery to heave your guts, gaining 2 experience and a bit of gold.
Just here to spread hate and discontent


OK, moving on now...

OdinBelakor

Winner: Pachii Contest 2010

  • Enviar mensaje privado

19

02.08.2010, 17:35

One night while at the tavern, someone challenges you to a belching contest. You quickly dispatch of your foe with an eardrum-shattering effort, but he runs off like a little girl. You collect the small sum of gold he left on the bar.

Posts: 38

Ubicación: Immortalized in W11

Ocupación : Alpha-Noob

  • Enviar mensaje privado

20

02.08.2010, 18:52

On your way home from a good plunder, you stop at the tavern. A girl is on stage and she mesmerizes you with moves you have not seen since the 1000 years war. Louise keeps you watching intently for hours. When you get home you find you have a lot less cash than expected.

CoCooMa

Profesional

Posts: 758

Ubicación: Sweden

Ocupación : none

  • Enviar mensaje privado

21

02.08.2010, 21:06

A night filled of drinks at the taven fills you with the need to marry a porcupine with a cactus, resulting in you being the laughing stock of the village

Posts: 555

Ubicación: Apollo's Oracle

Ocupación : bagpipin warrior

  • Enviar mensaje privado

22

02.08.2010, 21:54

u r plunderin a city nd yer bes frnd get injurd en da prosess. ye ahv aa chois between carin fer im or continuin yer plundr. ye go fer aa third chois nd hed home fer aa drink..
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

The Missing Rum

Profesional

Posts: 823

Ubicación: Dorset/Norfolk England

Ocupación : Student/Lifeguard

  • Enviar mensaje privado

23

02.08.2010, 22:18

You head off to a town to plunder it's wealth. Unfortunately Falcotron has already been there and taken most of their gold

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "The Missing Rum" (05.08.2010, 10:42)


24

02.08.2010, 23:22

you come across a begger at the side of the road
your 1st thought is to chuck him some change
your second thought is....
28 gold
2xp

25

03.08.2010, 01:06

After searching all night without any sucess

you return some empty lix bottles to the store to cash in

28 gold

2 xp

26

03.08.2010, 02:28

small success text entries

[list]
  1. A pushes B's face into the muck beside a pig barn. B chokes and waves their arm frantically, signaling for a quick surrender. (126)
  2. A, finding a set of kitchen knives in a marketstall, hurls them at B. B ducks, plucks one from the air and throws it back at A. A ends up with a fish knife in their shield and drops it. B then runs up and kicks A in the shins, laughing like a maniac. (250)
  3. A chases B up into the mountains, where they engage in a vigourous snowball fight. After several hours, the fight is inconclusive, and the damp, bruised contestants wearily trail back down the mountain for hot chocolate and mead. (229)

[/list]

...Yes, I ken William Twyti
An he ought to be gagged
With his hounds and his horn in the morning.

(T. H. White)

Holy Leader

Aprendiz

Posts: 153

Ubicación: Texas

Ocupación : School

  • Enviar mensaje privado

27

03.08.2010, 04:24

On the way home from the blacksmith you are attacked and left with a little gold
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active



Holy Leader

Aprendiz

Posts: 153

Ubicación: Texas

Ocupación : School

  • Enviar mensaje privado

28

03.08.2010, 04:27

After you wife spends almost all your gold you are left with almost nothing. :thumbsup:
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active



Holy Leader

Aprendiz

Posts: 153

Ubicación: Texas

Ocupación : School

  • Enviar mensaje privado

29

03.08.2010, 04:31

After a hard day at work as a gravedigger you end up with a little gold.
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active



OdinBelakor

Winner: Pachii Contest 2010

  • Enviar mensaje privado

30

03.08.2010, 04:51

After a night of heavy drinking, you wake up next to a rather unsavory-looking woman. Soon after you begin to notice a burning sensation when you pee. She gives you a small sum for your pain.

:D

Holy Leader

Aprendiz

Posts: 153

Ubicación: Texas

Ocupación : School

  • Enviar mensaje privado

31

03.08.2010, 05:08

After losing all of your gold at Thimblerig. A homeless man feels sorry for you and gives you some gold. :D
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active



Holy Leader

Aprendiz

Posts: 153

Ubicación: Texas

Ocupación : School

  • Enviar mensaje privado

32

03.08.2010, 05:21

On the way home from work in the dark, you get scared and start running. While running you drop most of your gold and end up with....
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active



Satyros

Principiante

Posts: 8

Ubicación: Leeds, England

Ocupación : High School

  • Enviar mensaje privado

33

03.08.2010, 10:19

You finally hunt down the farmer's wife which has been restricting your plunder for so long. In an act of spite, you attack her and take all the gold you find on her person.

Posts: 555

Ubicación: Apollo's Oracle

Ocupación : bagpipin warrior

  • Enviar mensaje privado

34

03.08.2010, 10:24

u r plunderin a villaeg whn ye ear aa rich bagpipe tuun. ye stop plunderin nd lisen ta da musik, nd lern dat da biges welth is nay Gold nor slaves bt musik. so ye desyds ta don a kilt nd disapeer inta da ighlands wit Tibers bagpiper troup..
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

Prince the Greek

Principiante

Posts: 2

Ubicación: Greece

  • Enviar mensaje privado

35

03.08.2010, 18:55

During a real slow day you deside to rob the golden teeth of a fat monk...not bad. Sadly you find the tax collector waiting at your house!!!

36

03.08.2010, 20:17

2xp low gold

On the way home from a successful plunder in the woods, you encounter a swarm of bees. To avoid massive swelling due to allergies, you frantically run away, dropping nearly all of your gold.





Characters: 157

OdinBelakor

Winner: Pachii Contest 2010

  • Enviar mensaje privado

37

03.08.2010, 20:51

On the way to a raid, you pass a playground. You see the kids playing, but when you approach them to join, one of them yells, "Get him!" A dozen children tackle you, kick you in the shins, and take all but the small stipend hidden in your sock.

Posts: 555

Ubicación: Apollo's Oracle

Ocupación : bagpipin warrior

  • Enviar mensaje privado

38

03.08.2010, 20:56

ye desyds ta prov yer brevree by plundrin Ynys Mon wit aa buter nife. ye end up bein plunderd yerself, down ta yer cloths nd honor. unabel ta faes da world, ye desyds ta spen yer las daes en da abbey o St. Tiber.
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

Posts: 555

Ubicación: Apollo's Oracle

Ocupación : bagpipin warrior

  • Enviar mensaje privado

39

03.08.2010, 20:59

aftr returnin frm aa sucesful plundr, yer cheef ordrs ya ta shaer da loot wit yer fella clannmen. aftr da distributon, yer left wit vry few peec o Gold. disgustd, ye giv tis ta yer servent.
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

Posts: 555

Ubicación: Apollo's Oracle

Ocupación : bagpipin warrior

  • Enviar mensaje privado

40

03.08.2010, 21:01

whiel plundrin yer land fer crop, ye com cross aa pot o Gold. whn da Baron coms ta noe bout tis, he desyds ta kip it fer emself. mebe u wer nevr ment ta be rich..
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..