You are not logged in.

Hi

Louise

Intermediate

• "Louise" started this thread

Friday, February 13th 2009, 5:04pm

Hi

I work for GAS as a supporter for the English worlds. I started in November.

Many players know me as some famous Russian guy/ a pop queen. ( Previous thread somewhere in off topics)

I'll never tell you the full truth :evil:
Want to contact an Admin or Mod? Click -> Here

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Friday, February 13th 2009, 5:49pm

Hi Louise! Good to finally "officially" meet you.

I'm George, I'm married and work in Denver, Colorado (USA) and live in a suburb to the NW of Denver named Arvada. I'm a hotel IT manager and obsessive gamer.

MassMRDR

Beginner

Friday, February 13th 2009, 6:44pm

Well met,

My name is Pepijn and i am a computer engi from the city of Ghent,Belgium (Flanders).

My job requires me to be online so i have an excuse for playing a lot (i get paid RL money for doing plunders :thumbup: )

If you center Belgium on the holy war map you will find the city of Ghent as a city that can be fought over in HB, if that battle ever is fought i´ll be on the defenders side :D

Mulvers

Unregistered

Friday, February 13th 2009, 8:27pm

Hi Louise! :P

Are we sposed to post here or do our own threads? ?(

Всякий раз, когда дело народа, возложено на профессора, она потеряла.
(Whenever the cause of the people is entrusted to professors, it is lost.)

Владимир Ильич Ленин
(Vladimir Ilyich Lenin)

:thumbsup:

DonReality

Intermediate

Occupation: HWPolitician,Game Strategist,CISCO Practicing Engineer,WebDev & Etc.

Friday, February 13th 2009, 8:34pm

Pleased to already know you :D

My name is Don, not telling my real name yet :thumbup:

I'm a practising CISCO Network Engineer, I'm both student and employee.
I'm egotistical, Smart, Intelligent, Caring :rolleyes: , Respectful,*Yes I am* X(
Young and Handsome, what else can I say :thumbsup: ? Any egoistic add-ons that you can think off :P ?
DonReality~ W1| DonReality VII~ W4| DonReality V~ W5 |

Hate It or Love It The Underdog's On Top
And I'm Gonna Shine,Homie Until My Heart Stop
Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs
And I ain't goin' nowhere but you already know me

Don't Ruin W1,We Loathe You!!

Friday, February 13th 2009, 9:00pm

Hi, my name is Ricky and I'm a Pisces, I love computers and hot tamales.

Wait, that's not me, that's one of the B-52s.

I can program a computer, choose the perfect time; if you've got the inclination, I have got the crime.

No, that's one of the Pet Shop Boys.

My name's Andy, and I'm a computer programmer in San Francisco. I actually do like computers, when they're working. And tamales are pretty good too, as well as Hot Tamale candies, but I suspect Ricky was making some kind of smexual innuendo that I'm happy to not quite get.

OK, that one really was me. I think. Although Phil may be right that I'm actually Adam Ant in disguise. During a manic phase in 2003, Adam Ant thought he was his father and threw a car alternator through a window; who's to say that in 2009 he might not think he was a computer programmer in SF and post on a forum? How would I know which is true?
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Jabbar ad-Din

Professional

Friday, February 13th 2009, 10:27pm

My name is Scott

Im related to Richard de Lionheart. Seriously i am. Im 14 years old. My hobbies are skipping school, playing baseball and lifting weights. I live USA where the land is free but not really becuase your next door neighnor will get mad if you blow up thier mailbox 20 times or if you put a bag of dog poop on your neighbors front door catch the the bag on fire, then ring the doorbell. Make sure your neighbor cant see you across the street laughing your head off while he tries to get the burnt dog poop off his shoes!
The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff

Dradaki

Unregistered

Saturday, February 14th 2009, 2:54am

Name is Rich and a few dotes about me:

Hobbies: Website creation, video games, spending time with family and ticking people off

Some say I am arrogant. Thats only because I am better then they are.

I eat souls for breakfast, and probably had as many posts deleted as I have on my counter.

I also could care less what most people think of me, as I will never and have no desire to meet several people. The chosen few I would we would cause a ruckus at a local pub, get in a barfight or 5 and tip over cars.

Saturday, February 14th 2009, 3:01am

My name is Scott

Im related to Richard de Lionheart. Seriously i am. Im 14 years old. My hobbies are skipping school, playing baseball and lifting weights. I live USA where the land is free but not really becuase your next door neighnor will get mad if you blow up thier mailbox 20 times or if you put a bag of dog poop on your neighbors front door catch the the bag on fire, then ring the doorbell. Make sure your neighbor cant see you across the street laughing your head off while he tries to get the burnt dog poop off his shoes!
Are you sure you're not in your early 40s and named Stevo?

You really need to listen to the song "Anarchy Burger" by the Vandals: "America stands for freedom, but if you think you're free, try walking into a deli and urinating on the cheese."
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Jabbar ad-Din

Professional

Saturday, February 14th 2009, 1:30pm

My name is Scott

Are you sure you're not in your early 40s and named Stevo?

You really need to listen to the song "Anarchy Burger" by the Vandals: "America stands for freedom, but if you think you're free, try walking into a deli and urinating on the cheese."

Falco i think im 14 let me go check my birth certificate. OMG ur right.jk

ill try that next im in the evil deli
The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff

itsjustme

Professional

Tuesday, February 17th 2009, 1:48am

I'm Dave from USA, like to cook anything and everything, grill, oven, bake. It must be good 'cause I'm relatively large :S and never eat out (hardly)

Single dad w/full custody of a teenager :love: :cursing: :love: (love her 1 minute, cant stand the next, love her even more the next!)

Work in computer software support :thumbdown: but money is ok :thumbup:

Hope to continue here for a bit and kill some time :sleeping:
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Mulvers

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 17th 2009, 1:24pm

Killing time ... s'all killing killing time .... I need a beer :(

The Missing Rum

Professional

Tuesday, February 17th 2009, 6:23pm

Hi, I'm Mark
17yr old student from England.
am doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and History at A-Level and will be doing maths at uni next year (fingers crossed)

Apparently i look like a Wombat or to others a sheep, or a duck to a few.

I play football but prefer to watch rugby
FA qualified refferee
Have represented England in table tennis (against Germany)
used to be national Biathon (running and swimming) champion (as a team) but gave up both running and swimming
i ski regularly (have got a silver medal at a competition at the resort we normally go to)

errrm yer i think thats pretty much everything

lilwoodge

Beginner

Tuesday, February 17th 2009, 6:30pm

Hi

Where About In England? I Live In Norwich...

The Missing Rum

Professional

Tuesday, February 17th 2009, 6:51pm

Down famery feilds where people love their cattle more than their wives (Dorset)

Noble

Professional

Wednesday, February 18th 2009, 4:47am

RE: Hi

I work for GAS as a supporter for the English worlds. I started in November.

Many players know me as some famous Russian guy/ a pop queen. ( Previous thread somewhere in off topics)

I'll never tell you the full truth :evil:
Here's that thread: http://forum.holy-war.de/board/wbb_en/in…d&threadID=7832
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

Airey(W2)

Trainee

Friday, February 20th 2009, 12:56am

Alright, I suppose you can all know about me!!

My name is Amanda (gasp) and I'm 22 years old. I just graduated college in Dec with a bachelors of social work. Just yesterday I got a job at the juvenile detention center in the town I live in (oh yeah... gonna be AWeSome!... ) I live in an apartment with 2 female roommates.... I live in the great state of Minnesota (can you say brr?) and I've lived here my entire life, in various cities around the state. I have a boyfriend of 3 years who hates holy-war! Only because I play it and he likes to give me a hard time. I have a half bro who just turned 2 on the first of Feb. I will have 2 step-siblings (8 and 11) when my mom gets remarried in the summer.

Uhm, my hobbies include photography, reading and playing with my rabbit named Ted (he's even litter-trained!). My bf and I are starting to do a lot of outdoorsy things... 2 summers ago we went backpacking for 5 days in Montana, we went 8 miles up a mountain! Last summer we went to Wyoming and went rock-climbing/hiking/cave exploring. This summer I'm hoping to go backpacking again.
W2: Airey Member of [Sho]

W7: Airey Member of [Sin]

IN8: Airey

~~I really don't have anything constructive to say. Surprised?~~

Thursday, March 5th 2009, 6:18am

"ello y'all!

I am Ludvik von BattleAx in W1 and Barron Ludvik in W2.

In RL the call me Matthew (when not calling me foul names that is). I am an optimistic-pessimist. I love music (mostly metal and the blues) and read better than fish swim (usualy read 2-4 books at the same time). I work for EXIDE Technologies making car batteries. I am 42, divorced with five (yes 5) kids.

Hobbies----who has the time. I work 12hr; spend 5hr with my fiancee; play multiple online games for 2hr; and sleep for 4hr;;;;;;get up and start all over again

Mulvers

Unregistered

Thursday, March 5th 2009, 1:53pm

5 kids!!! All hail the fertility machine!!!

And the less said about Airmanda and her rabbit the better :P

Khuprus

Beginner

Friday, March 6th 2009, 1:32am

*points at the Hi2 thread*

bigbird/

Trainee

Tuesday, March 10th 2009, 1:43am

rick from Syracuse 8o new york i work the metal like a smith i make guarder belts let me know if you need one

Wednesday, March 11th 2009, 12:46am

i make guarder belts

Hi, I think yeah..make me one..then my mind clicks with what you make not what it thinks you make :P

SirChris

Beginner

Wednesday, March 11th 2009, 8:37pm

Hello All

Name is Chris, from Palm Bay Florida. When I am there that is. I travel a lot for work which is a security consultant.
Just started this game. If ya have any tips feel free to help out.

Have a great day & be safe

Chris :D
Have a great Day & Be Safe

Chris :thumbup:

Mulvers

Unregistered

Thursday, March 12th 2009, 12:37am

Falcotron is the guy to ask for tips hehehhehehe

Hope you like the game :thumbup:

Noble

Professional

Monday, July 27th 2009, 5:01pm

Hi Louise! :P

Are we sposed to post here or do our own threads? ?(

Всякий раз, когда дело народа, возложено на профессора, она потеряла.
(Whenever the cause of the people is entrusted to professors, it is lost.)

Владимир Ильич Ленин
(Vladimir Ilyich Lenin)

:thumbsup:
Wait a minute, that's not your name, and if it is someone should alert Russia that you've escaped from the tomb.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)

Noble

Professional

Saturday, May 8th 2010, 12:42am

I suppose there is little point in hiding it anymore, as several people have already found me outside the game. Well, and I've already posted most of this in various different shout boxes on different worlds

My name is Evan, and I am 22 and from Ohio, USA.

Graduated from college as of last June, with two degrees, both with honors (quite an accomplishment for me). Majored in Computer Networking and Cybersecurity.

Hobbies include playing Golf when I have the time and/or money to do so, listening to music, looking at cars, guns, and fixing computers (money for fixing them is good too though).

Fan of many different genre's of music, and voracious researcher of basically all things technology related as well as several things dealing with cars and/or trucks (mostly cars though).