Вы вошли как гость.

Уважаемый гость, добро пожаловать на: Holy-War. Если Вы здесь впервые, то прочтите, пожалуйста, Помощь. В этом разделе можно подробнее ознакомиться с инструкциями к данной странице. Чтобы использовать все возможности данной страницы, придётся зарегистрироваться. Для регистрации используйте анкету регистрации или узнайте побольше о процессе регистрации. В случае, если Вы уже регистрировались - вход здесь.

Mutania

Ученик

• "Mutania" - автор темы

записи: 125

Место жительства: England

Профессия: Student

• Отправить личное сообщение

11.01.2010, 17:14

KoJ Recruiting!!!

Looking for more members. We are well established and have a series of battles under our belts :) There is room for many more
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Bigger Phil

незарегистрирован

12.01.2010, 00:44

Order is active with fine Leadership :thumbup:

Mutania

Ученик

• "Mutania" - автор темы

12.01.2010, 23:07

Tnx BP! :D Now for battle #26...

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Mutania

Ученик

• "Mutania" - автор темы

12.01.2010, 23:08

Btw. That was my 100th post :) (this being 101st)

14.01.2010, 00:13

When I saw Phil posting, I thought KoJ was over... :rolleyes:

Mutania

Ученик

• "Mutania" - автор темы

15.01.2010, 17:46

NEVER!!!

GodOfWarfare

Передовик

записи: 521

Место жительства: Heerhugowaard

Профессия: school

20.01.2010, 10:22

KoJ isnt great anymore
TP should have stayed AC
X( watch out or i come for you X(

Ozzman

Передовик

• "Ozzman" забанен(а)

записи: 336

Место жительства: Ellas

Профессия: Secret State Police

20.01.2010, 14:28

maube GoW and *friends* should go to KoJ to help :pinch:
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

GodOfWarfare

Передовик

20.01.2010, 20:14

maybe we should indeed
then OZZ can go somewhere alone with all his (imagenarie) friends

20.01.2010, 21:54

dont be so mean GoW .....and hi Ozz :P

Mutania

Ученик

• "Mutania" - автор темы

20.01.2010, 22:06

woah GoW!! Bit harsh! Give TV a chance. He seems to be good. For your info, TP is going to be lacking time to play HW so it is logical that HE STEPPED DOWN

20.01.2010, 22:10

i have a thread about DB :D

TomVexille

Передовик

записи: 173

Место жительства: Hull, UK

21.01.2010, 01:09

I'd like to think I'm going to do my bit for KoJ ... and I'm looking forward to new members being recruited into this great order.
It's been fun while it lasted

GodOfWarfare

Передовик

21.01.2010, 10:48

I never said TV is a bad OM. i just say that i liked the times where TP was om

21.01.2010, 13:35

he wasnt OM he was AC :P and give him a chance :D