You are not logged in.

Cougar26

Trainee

• "Cougar26" started this thread

Tuesday, November 3rd 2009, 6:30am

Photography

Hey All, Just thought any of those creative people out there who like a bit of photography or are bored and looking for something to do; should check out my Redbubble site.

You don't have to but I got bored in the forums and decided to go way off topic.

Here is the address, feel free to post your thoughts and comments on my work in this thread.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/cougar26

Cheers

Cougar26
:D
The Island

"Do not trust anyone, if there's one thing I can tell you about people, is that they will do anything to survive."

"Look I know you're new to this whole human experience, but there is one universal truth...and that is NEVER give a woman your credit card."

Such a great movie.

World 7: Cougar26

~Legolas~

Beginner

Wednesday, January 6th 2010, 11:53pm

nice man! :thumbsup:

Cougar26

Trainee

Thursday, January 7th 2010, 3:20am

Thanks mate glad you liked them. :thumbsup:
The Island

"Do not trust anyone, if there's one thing I can tell you about people, is that they will do anything to survive."

"Look I know you're new to this whole human experience, but there is one universal truth...and that is NEVER give a woman your credit card."

Such a great movie.

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Thursday, January 7th 2010, 1:07pm

dats sites amazzin!!!!!! :thumbup:
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

Cougar26

Trainee

Thursday, January 7th 2010, 1:11pm

Cheers man, feel free to check it from time to time, I regularly update my photos. Not too mention the whole web site is pretty cool.
The Island

Such a great movie.

Friday, January 8th 2010, 7:30am

nice!