You are not logged in.

Friday, July 31st 2009, 9:23am

TBR- THE BROKEN RULES

Hello i am david 805 all though i am not in TBR i have been asked to reqwest for players we have no rules (clues in the name) donations is optional but is apriciated so we can grow and by mercs in battel it is not a merc order its a normal fighting order to apply go to our order page and click apply write something abought your self or eply with your name and i will contact you in the game thank you for reading i hope i havn't board you to much

Friday, July 31st 2009, 9:53am

also

also contact lord dantes for any more qwestions you want to be awnserd

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 5:25pm

hi

hi we only have 1 space left for now if you join befor wednesday the 5th you will get to take part in our orders first battel how ever if you do not join we have no chance of haveing a battel

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 6:40pm

PLEASE

Please reply what you think abought my order if its bad i might be able to cange your mind

Thursday, August 6th 2009, 3:15pm

tbr update

TBR-THE BROKEN RULES

Hi this is the leader of tbr we have so far been sucssesful with 2 victorys and 0 defeats with allys such as MYR and gdb we have no rules you dont even have to donate full amount evey day infact you dont need to donate at all but we do like donations and you will get more respect from your leaders we always get grate support from our freinds all over world 7

we have recently started doing tix deals for some order's we are not a merc order but they can merc us if they want too we only declare on christian order's not saracen or pagan if we get mercd for tix we give one to a member and save the rest for mercs in battel

we acsept any level in the oder if we are full we ty our hadest to up grade asap

thank you for reading. david805 (lord dantes messanger)