You are not logged in.

Thursday, July 30th 2009, 8:09am

Akashiya's custom AVI's

Hi! I am Akashiya, new to HW but I did want to let everyone know that I am offering custom AVI's!

I have done a lot of work creating character portraits and portrait packs for games such as Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2, Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, Icewind Dale, Warlords!, as well as pictures for tabletop D&D players and other role-playing groups for many years now. I can offer examples of my work if asked to ^_^

Most of what I do is airbrushing and editing digitally on photoshop, or enhancing photos in that way. If you let me know what you want your picture to be, I will try my best to match what you are looking for! If you are interested in seeing my work & getting a custom portrait, I am located on world 8 here, under the name Akashiya. I would like to trade for 1 tix per picture ^_^

Mail me in game preferable or on the forums. Sorry for bad English if its confusing, this is my 2nd language.

Thank you!

*=^_^=* <3 Akashiya

Thursday, July 30th 2009, 7:43pm

It would probably increase sales a lot if you posted samples here, or a link to a page with samples on it, rather than just offering them on request.

At least add an impressive forum avatar and sig for yourself, to give people an idea of your style and your skills.

PS, your English is fine.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE