You are not logged in.

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

• "DemiGod Subarna" started this thread

Sunday, October 19th 2008, 6:14pm

HW's New Updates

So ... many have already heard, read or even hoped. We are currently working to finalize the major hardware updates.

I want the opportunity here and now use a little about the innovations in the game report.

First, let me mention that we complete the background of Holy War-have revised. This allows us not only much faster mistakes to correct, it should also significantly fewer errors occur, for example truncated battle reports.

In the foreground stood for us in this update, the users more comfortable and more fun to make.
Some changes for the Team'ler there were of course, but they will be informed separately.

New Non-Prem.Features:

* Potions at the shop potions
Two new sizes 2.000LP and 5.000LP, are now available for sale. In addition, we have the buying of several watering facilitated by a drop-down button now allows a number, eg 5 pieces and then only to "buy" button to click.

* Arena
The Arena now has a "history". There are the last 10 fights ausgefochten there were visible for all. It will also occasionally tournaments over several laps to go.

* Dive
In the dive, there will be a 2nd Game give the game Shields.

* Market
On the market can now "exact price" and price "from - to" search. No longer only to a certain amount. The search can be much more accurate and more specific.

* Notes and events
(in the manual page under construction item 4)
By clicking on the heart icon takes you now to the inventory of potions, gold by clicking on the icon and click on the icon Level Training

* RealTime highscore
The high score is now updated in real time. In addition, we have a Hall of Fame built in one of several, to the respective World targeted, top performance can see. Example: "hardest single blow," or "The most hits in battles"

* Deletion of the account until after 7 days
If an account will be deleted, as required under the contract to delete that he first 7 days lan no longer used, before he really deleted.

* Equipment from level 100 upwards added.

* Etc ...
As well as various other features

Premium Features

* The Shout Box
The SB is now interchangeable between the public part of the premium each user can write and a SB in which only members of their own Order can read.

* 12h work possible
As a premium user you have now the possibility you up to 12 hours at a time working to send. Equally, of course, 9, 10 or 11 hours.

* Notebook
We also have Premium users the opportunity to texts in a kind of notebook to save it. For example, so that important content of messages there can be permanently stored.

Our declared goal is to make all this later this year to be completed. But we ask for your understanding that we do not yet have exact dates can call to the user not to disappoint. Under severe time pressure to would possibly also some things not correctly implemented.

P.S. For Holy War-Vote, great prizes

Many of the good suggestions have been ignored though! :(
Subarna the Divine Warrior ,Ex-OM of PACT The Berserkers in World 5
Yudhishtir - Joined W6 on the 23rd of October
"Go with the Flow!!!"

kitkatkev

Intermediate

Sunday, October 19th 2008, 6:48pm

i don't like the 12 hours work thing i don't think it should be just for premium

im not premium and i wood like to have the 12 hour thing thay did that on there nem game to wer the premium got to work for 12 hours amd non premium did not

im just saying i wood like it for non premiums to :|
I'm not insane!!! I am voluntarily indifferent to conventional rationality. :thumbup:

Someone once asked me if I suffer from insanity...I said "No, I enjoy every minute of it!"

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Maximus Decimus Meridius W3 level 105
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101

Sunday, October 19th 2008, 8:01pm

i don't like the 12 hours work thing i don't think it should be just for premium

im not premium and i wood like to have the 12 hour thing thay did that on there nem game to wer the premium got to work for 12 hours amd non premium did not

Hmm... let me think... you also want 120 mins of plunders, 5 min attack cooldowns etc... Premium is cheaper than a meal in McDonalds, so why not buy 1 ticket a month? If you don't have a card, there are still plenty of ways... Premium players deserve advantages, we keep the game running...
Here once more... I can't shake this addiction... ;(

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

Sunday, October 19th 2008, 8:11pm

D'OH

I don't get a "Thank you!" here either ;( ?

Allowing bulk selling of elixirs for non-premium wouldn't have hurt, I think many prems would also agree.
"Go with the Flow!!!"

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Sunday, October 19th 2008, 9:22pm

What?!? Can you type english please.

Anyways, while a couple of those look very nice, like the potions and extra work, others really serve no real function like an Arena History. We will see what comes out whenever they get to putting it in our worlds.

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

Sunday, October 19th 2008, 9:35pm

D'OH again!

Anybody knows what Dive in there ( :rolleyes: ) means?
"Go with the Flow!!!"

kitkatkev

Intermediate

Monday, October 20th 2008, 1:58am

Hmm... let me think... you also want 120 mins of plunders, 5 min attack cooldowns etc... Premium is cheaper than a meal in McDonalds, so why not buy 1 ticket a month? If you don't have a card, there are still plenty of ways... Premium players deserve advantages, we keep the game running..
i could't give a cr_p about the plunders or the 5min attacks it wood be nice to be able to work for 12 hours. i meen it wood be a little hellp full if we can have the 12 hour work i don't see what wood be the big deel.thats just what i think :thumbup:
I'm not insane!!! I am voluntarily indifferent to conventional rationality. :thumbup:

Someone once asked me if I suffer from insanity...I said "No, I enjoy every minute of it!"

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101

Monday, October 20th 2008, 2:36am

Wow, I just about died trying to read and understand that...not good english.
I am glad to see that they are finally considering some updates, as we all have been waiting for them for a long time. I like many of the updates that were said there, however I believe that MANY more updates are needed. I think there have been many genius suggestions in the English Forums that should be taken seriously and implemented. I do not have much faith that the english forums are even read. I must say that although the updates are great, I am a bit disapointed to not see some other suggestions in there.

kitkatkev

Intermediate

Monday, October 20th 2008, 3:04am

im sorry my mind was going faster then my fingers :|

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101

Black Wind

Trainee

Monday, October 20th 2008, 5:06am

I think they mean that they will be adding a second tavern game... but it is anybody's guess.
*fades like a dream at dawn*

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

Monday, October 20th 2008, 7:25am

What did you expect, it's a word-for-word translation, grammatical errors are inevitable. I could fix it, but I am angry on all of you for the reason I posted earlier :evil: .
"Go with the Flow!!!"

Noble

Professional

Monday, October 20th 2008, 6:31pm

I think they mean that they will be adding a second tavern game... but it is anybody's guess.
I hope it's something that involves some kind of actual skill or ability. The current tavern game, House of Luck is too unpredictable for me.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

Monday, October 20th 2008, 6:36pm

The decent translation is now available, under Announcements... ;) Seems like we finally got some acknowledgment of Demigod's work... Well done

The only problem I have is the 7 day deletion thing - if I start on a new world, and get a 0 plunder first time, I want to restart - does that mean I have to wait a week? Can it be made so that if you delete within the first week, you delete permanently? Or is this something which no-one else has a problem with?
Here once more... I can't shake this addiction... ;(

Noble

Professional

Monday, October 20th 2008, 6:37pm

RE: D'OH

I don't get a "Thank you!" here either ;( ?

Allowing bulk selling of elixirs for non-premium wouldn't have hurt, I think many prems would also agree.
Thank you for finding this!

I tried suggesting the multi-sell option myself once, and got completely shot down for my efforts in finding a good suggestion. :( It was my first attempt at making a good suggestion and it didn't work out well, all I got for my trouble was people saying they didn't like my idea and one person that claimed that it had been suggested before; however, that person didn't know who suggested it or where it had been suggested. :thumbdown: ?( If I could remember where I put my posting on that topic and could figure out how to embed a link I would post it here.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

Monday, October 20th 2008, 8:14pm

Dive is also a luck game. You have to guess which cup the ball is under. It's Thimblerigin English according to Mavia's translation.
Which is here if you don't already know. Thanks for all the "Thank You"s :thumbsup:
"Go with the Flow!!!"

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Monday, October 20th 2008, 9:38pm

What did you expect, it's a word-for-word translation, grammatical errors are inevitable. I could fix it, but I am angry on all of you for the reason I posted earlier :evil: .

I think he was referring to kitkatkev and his horrible spelling.

Corzich

Trainee

Tuesday, October 21st 2008, 1:47am

agreed, Demi's English is quite decent, esp. if its not his first language :thumbup:

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

Tuesday, October 21st 2008, 10:29am

agreed, Demi's English is quite decent, esp. if its not his first language :thumbup:
Quite decent? I would say it's pretty good. Much better than many of those who DO have English as their first language (You know, those who use "would of" instead of "would have" and "your" instead of "you're" etc., but are really good at swearing :!: )

They don't really give away "A"s in English in the O-Levels you know!

I really hope they are including the "Graphics Package" in this update.
"Go with the Flow!!!"

Corzich

Trainee

Tuesday, October 21st 2008, 8:18pm

OK, Demi's English is very good for a non-native speaker. It was meant as a compliment. :thumbsup:

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

Tuesday, October 21st 2008, 8:26pm

I know Corzich, but I like to brag once in a while :thumbup:
"Go with the Flow!!!"

Tuesday, October 21st 2008, 9:27pm

Quite decent? I would say it's pretty good. Much better than many of those who DO have English as their first language (You know, those who use "would of" instead of "would have" and "your" instead of "you're" etc., but are really good at swearing :!: )

They don't really give away "A"s in English in the O-Levels you know!

I really hope they are including the "Graphics Package" in this update.
Unfortunately a lot of people are going backwards and use "txt" speak constantly....and I hope the new elixirs are a different color than red; throw something a little new into the mix :)

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

Tuesday, October 21st 2008, 9:37pm

I was thinking of different coloured elixirs too. The shelves are full of them, but we can only buy the red ones :cursing: :!:
"Go with the Flow!!!"

Tuesday, October 21st 2008, 9:46pm

I say we petition for blue....and give it a pagan name :thumbup:

Noble

Professional

Monday, October 27th 2008, 8:25pm

I say we petition for blue....and give it a pagan name :thumbup:
Blue? Yeah, I could deal with that. In fact I support the idea. I rather like the idea of elixirs with names from the respective faiths of the game.

Otaktay

Trainee

Thursday, October 30th 2008, 2:05pm

I like all the updates

12 hour shifts means you can max you day out and get 24 hours gaming.

Live Highscores - Great

New potions and buying options in the stall - Excellent

Deletion of dead accounts - Unreal, but will they do it. If they do it will show us a true picture of the game.

Question is when is it going to happen? Will it ever happen

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

Thursday, October 30th 2008, 4:25pm

Deletion of dead accounts - Unreal, but will they do it. If they do it will show us a true picture of the game.

Question is when is it going to happen? Will it ever happen
That's not what it is. The deletion of accounts update is as follows:

You delete your account by entering your e-mail address, but you won't be deleted if you log in before a week has passed after the deletion.
"Go with the Flow!!!"

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

Wednesday, November 5th 2008, 8:31pm

They're coming in 4 weeks according to ADMIN :thumbsup: :thumbup: ^^
"Go with the Flow!!!"

Lord of Misfit

Unregistered

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 3:32am

HW-Team have bean deleted after too long inactivety!! :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lord of Misfit" (Nov 6th 2008, 5:34pm)

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 11:15am

Who is dean?
"Go with the Flow!!!"

Lord of Misfit

Unregistered

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 5:35pm

darn I cant... stupid english :S sorry

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 8:25pm

Who is Dean?

dean is Dean Martin--- a crooner from the 40s and 50s, a movie star, a member of the original Rat Pack. Also famous for teaming up with Jerry Lewis and having a famous feud with him. Dean also had a famous TV show which they are currently selling DVD sets on cable television.

the question has been answered dean= Dean Martin

Mulvers

Unregistered

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 8:47pm

Not Dean Gaffney? ?(

Saturday, November 8th 2008, 1:17pm

And I thought Vernon Wormer was the dean.

Quoted from "Marion Wormer"

How interesting, I have a husband named Dean Wormer at Faber. Still want to show me your cucumber?
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Saturday, November 8th 2008, 8:00pm

What? Over? Did you say over?
Nothing is over until we decide it is!
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

[Germans? Forget it, he's rolling.]

And it ain't over now!

'Cause when the going gets tough...

(long pause)

...the tough get going!

Greatest movie ever!

piman

Beginner

Monday, December 1st 2008, 8:07am

Oh darn, seems I'll miss the highly anticipated updates. I hope HWT didn't over promise like either of the Presidential nominees did.

DemiGod Subarna

Professional

Monday, December 1st 2008, 10:43am

The better of the updates discussion thread got removed I think. ;(
"Go with the Flow!!!"