You are not logged in.

kitkatkev

Intermediate

• "kitkatkev" started this thread

Wednesday, November 12th 2008, 10:18pm

How do you get a dead order back up and runing?

How do you get a dead order back up and runing?
I'm not insane!!! I am voluntarily indifferent to conventional rationality. :thumbup:

Someone once asked me if I suffer from insanity...I said "No, I enjoy every minute of it!"

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Maximus Decimus Meridius W3 level 105
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Thursday, November 13th 2008, 1:07am

Get rid of ALL your inactive players. Send letters giving them 3 days to respond. Those who dont, boot.

PM people in the Highscore list to gain active players. Set requirements, as in XP minimum gains and donation minimums.

Your order will only grow as much as the work you put into it. Unless you have a great reputation, where you can gain people just by creating the order and having a war, you will have to put time into it.

kitkatkev

Intermediate

Thursday, November 13th 2008, 1:12am

thats not what i meen't im not in the order how do you get in to it :huh: like to be the OM/AC ?(
I'm not insane!!! I am voluntarily indifferent to conventional rationality. :thumbup:

Someone once asked me if I suffer from insanity...I said "No, I enjoy every minute of it!"

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Thursday, November 13th 2008, 5:43am

Unless the OM or AC plays you dont.

Thursday, November 13th 2008, 5:54am

You could always try to log into their account with the "request lost password" thing, and pray they still use that email account and come to investigate.

Or ask Mavia, I vaguely recall her saying something in the TAG forum about them being able to boot inactive leaders or something like that...

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Thursday, November 13th 2008, 6:17pm

Prob with that is what constitutes being dead? I still like the 30 day inactive deal. PM HWT and say if you are off for longer then that, or find sitters.

kitkatkev

Intermediate

Thursday, November 13th 2008, 9:12pm

i just didn't whon't to start one with so manny dead orders out there thanks for all the hellp :thumbsup:

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101

Friday, November 14th 2008, 2:14am

Prob with that is what constitutes being dead? I still like the 30 day inactive deal. PM HWT and say if you are off for longer then that, or find sitters.
True, I would think they would PM them and give them a week or how ever long to answer, then the would boot them from the position. I'm sure Mavia or an admin will chime in eventually...

kitkatkev

Intermediate

Friday, November 21st 2008, 3:57am

ok i sent mavia a PM 2 3 days ago and she whon't PM me back now what? :huh:

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101

Friday, November 21st 2008, 9:19pm

Panic

kitkatkev

Intermediate

Friday, November 21st 2008, 9:45pm

lol i sent a PM to holy-war-team wene thay PM me back ile see :thumbsup:

thanks for the hellp guys

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101