You are not logged in.

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 22nd 2008, 4:49am

Holy War Database

Some of you may already know I have written a tutorial to help new players. Well I have also started to create the items database featuring ALL the weapons, armor, shields, etc that is in Holy War. Basically, if you ever seen the Holy War Gadget site, mine is similar, but different.

I have completed 2 database sections the Horse Database and Armor Database, of course translated into english:

Horse Database
Armor Database

I had to estimate the values on the last piece of armor, but with the pattern should be very accurate if not exact. I should be able to get these done by the weekend, and can work on some smaller pages like house & regeneration, walls, etc.

I will post as I update.

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 23rd 2008, 6:15am

Shields Database is now complete.

Shields Database

Helms are tomorrow :)

Remember, ALL the equipment so far has statistics (some estimated), so you will know what you will be able to buy. :thumbsup:

Black Wind

Trainee

Wednesday, July 30th 2008, 6:05am

Dude! You rock!

:thumbsup:
*fades like a dream at dawn*

Thursday, July 31st 2008, 5:16am

Especially helpful are the calculators, available from your download section. For the mathematically challenged (or lazy), it certainly simplifies one of the trickier parts of the game - the economics.
No longer playing, sadly.

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 11:18pm

Helms section completed

Helms Database

I finally got to finish the database for the helmets. I am hoping to get the weapons finished by the Holy Battle this week.

jozza279

Trainee

Thursday, October 30th 2008, 10:06pm

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage (nor can firefox)

I have trying to access the site for a little while now and get no joy, anyone know whats the problem. I love the site and the work that has gone into it is greatly appreciated.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you have got it made.
- Groucho Marx

\m/ ASCII METAL! \m/

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Thursday, October 30th 2008, 10:09pm

The site was moved as the host discontinued free hosting. New addy is here:

http://holywar.namepad.net

jozza279

Trainee

Friday, October 31st 2008, 12:49am

Many thanks.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you have got it made.
- Groucho Marx

\m/ ASCII METAL! \m/

Tuesday, November 4th 2008, 7:52am

Nice Work

thanks for all your work on this. Best one i have found.