You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 8:00am

Author: Ginny

I think the Admin should take a closer look at SB rules

yet you let everyone know you are submissive in yer profile...

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 10:00am

what's the state of affairs?

Quoted from "jimmyd119" reb left? ouch... thought he'd be there till the end. I don't know Blue Chick Selah is/was Blue Chick. good to see ya round jimmy

Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 8:48am

ELITE Crusaders

Are back.. Rooms in the castle are now availalble. All rooms have own ensuite and tea and mulled wine making facilities. We also have a supply of Grantly's Moonshine shipped in from SPAM on a regular basis if you prefer a stronger tipple of a night time. Rates are very reasonable..short term or long term rooms available. Please enquire at Castle door.

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 8:15am

MERLIN & StonefaceKiller in W8

Quoted from "Kevin the Mad" This other person is a well known instigator and should be punished as well. In fact that person admitted they were making it their mission to have others banned. I saw what Merlin did.. yes he went a bit over the top, but it was no worse than others who only get 12 hour bans. This is just pure vicitmisation. The 'person' who copied and pasted to admin needs to get a life and learn how to use the X instead of taking their bad mood out on others.

Wednesday, October 21st 2009, 7:50pm

[SnM] Sisters of No Mercy

SnM is now open for applications. For the moment this a female only order, although this may change. Looking for any level, active preferably premium players. Please PM -Heloise-

Friday, October 2nd 2009, 4:43am

Warriors of the Templars Flame looking for members

Warriors of the Templars Flame are looking for active members. We are a strict Christian order, not allied with other faiths. Please PM Divine Intervention or -Iseult- for more information. Devoted to serious battles and Christian Honor. We are NOT a Merc Order. W.T.F was founded on the principles of Friendship, Honor, and Dedication. We are dedicated to our allies, and our friends. We are an Order of Honor bound Warriors that have come together to form a group that functions as a tight, organiz...

Monday, August 31st 2009, 7:26am

Army of Christ is Recruiting

There are still vacancies in the barracks for those who wish to join the Army of Christ!!

Wednesday, August 19th 2009, 9:31am

leaving hw

nooo jaleel.. who will xx after my name if you are gone?

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 2:27am

God Squad v EASY

Winner was God Squad.. clear advantage in prebooking mercs before declaring, which is how we lost on first battle. Arrived to find all big hitters already spoken for.

Friday, July 17th 2009, 12:50pm

Author: Ginnorius

The God Squad!

We are an active 'pure' Christian order. We fight only for other Christians and have no interfaith alliances. Our castle was recently renovated and we now have room for more warriors. Please see our order page for more information or PM Ginny.

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 3:04am

Knights of the Grave - now recruiting

ஐஐஐஐஐஐஐR.I.P† Knights of the Grave †R.I.Pஐஐஐஐஐஐஐ WE ARE UNDEAD CHRISTIAN KNIGHTS, KILLED ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE WE HAVE RISEN FROM THE GRAVE TO HUNT OUR ENEMIES WE ARE SOLDIERS OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH WE PLACE NO RESTRICTIONS ON MEMBERS - THEY ARE FREE TO MERC FOR THEMSELVES WE FIGHT FOR GOD AND OUR ALLIES WE GUARANTEE ANYONE SAFE PASSAGE TO HEAVEN COFFINS BUILT AND FILLED AT A DISCOUNT RATE FOR CHRISTIANS 10Xlvl in gold donation per day required must be prem and active (daily) players † Recruiti...

Thursday, April 16th 2009, 3:22am

Shadow Dancers [SD] Now recruiting

We are now looking for new recruits. please apply through our order board PM Ginny or Deathrinn for further details [SD] now under new management [SD] is ONLY accepting active, level 10 and above members. Exceptions will be made to campers

Saturday, February 14th 2009, 10:29am

[JOZ] Australian Regiment

hey..would like to join..just reached level 6. Am an Aussie living in NZ.