You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, March 18th 2013, 4:48pm

Author: Ravenhawk

Draft Folder

Thank you for the suggestion. I have a rep as a chatter, so I do write long messages, sometimes more like stories. So hard to recreate a long message that I lost because I forgot to hit send.

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 2:00am

Draft Folder

Sorry, but I really find it annoying that there is no Draft Message Folder available at HW. Sometimes you get interrupted while working on a message and can't send the message because you're not finished with it. Just an idea that I think our members would like.

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 1:56am

Activation Link

I wonder if it would be possible to have a Activation Link. This link would enable an OM or AC to activate members of the order to volunteer for a battle, when the member is unavailable. The link would have to be activated first by the member to Allow Activation or Not. The Activation could be cancelled at any time and Re-activated at any time by the member. Just a thought that this would be a nice tool for when members are unavailable to participate in a battle on short notice.

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 1:48am

Language Translator

I would like to make a suggestion. There are so many languages spoken at Holy Wars, I think it would be nice if there was a language translator available to the members of HW. I use an outside translator but it gets annoying to copy and paste to Bing to translate. I think this would be a useful tool for our members. What do you think?