You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 109.

Monday, December 16th 2013, 11:23pm

Author: Nagap

Renumeration

realistically. we all know this is going to happen.

Sunday, December 8th 2013, 9:27pm

Persistent testing world with periodic player/order wipes

I like your Idea Mr Forge, I believe instead of just having the game wiped out/restarted at a set time, a goal should have to be reached by either a faith or an order, example could be a faith taking a particular city but having to conquer a few others first. Orders could have to create a temple/church/mosque. this will take a lot of gold, which can be one from order battles. xp galore, let players fly up the levels, give xp as it is now, just more of it. most ppl want rid of tixxing, we all kno...

Sunday, September 29th 2013, 8:14pm

Everything Comes To An End

sad news for us players, hope you enjoy your future adventures in life, all the best.

Sunday, June 16th 2013, 12:43am

Retro World?

gets my vote

Wednesday, November 28th 2012, 4:15pm

Just to say.......

thank you to GAS for the compensation you have given us, not sure if a thread has been started on this but I feel we, as players are so quick to judge (some a lot more than others) and complain when things are not right, it seems only right and fair you, as an organisation should also be thanked when delivering something positive. So again I say thank you for the compensation, thank you for listening to the players, taking on board many of the suggestions put forward and implimenting them. Nagap

Monday, September 24th 2012, 2:30pm

Allies!!!

pretty sure this has been mentioned before Bench,but the idea is a sensible one, who gave it to you??? btw I like the idea, saves cross checkin gallies list and battle lists

Sunday, September 23rd 2012, 11:16pm

Join an order in another world

gets my vote

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 8:11pm

Re-re-resuggestion: Plunder banking

Quoted from "Shadowed Thief" Would rather only have to spend 5 minutes doing each one rather than 10 minutes.. Makes going premium much more attractive to those who aren't premium.. Might even get them spending their money to go premium again Like this idea too, but it means even less time for people to be on the game, which would kil off worlds even quicker (if possible), however this idea along with double the amount of plunders would equal this out, generate more xp/gold, which will help tow...

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 8:07pm

Quoted from "itsjustme" Would all unplundered time roll over or can we say 60 minutes max? How long does it roll for, that is if I don't do plunders for 3 days, do I have 360 minutes of plundering I can do? You touch on this briefly in saying that (30 minutes or so? roll over) but does it just keep rolling if not done by the next reset? (I do 90 minutes day one, 90 minutes day 2 out of 150 available, how many roll over?) I should imagine a max of 30 mins a day, making it a max of 90 per day, no...

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 8:05pm

Quoted from "Forge" If all plunders are not done at the end of the day, a set amount (30 min or less?) will be added to the following day's plunder amount. I like this idea, for someone like me who works shifts, nights and weekends, on some days i am not at home long enough to complete my plunders, other days I have all day (lucky me).

Monday, August 13th 2012, 9:19pm

Remove Battle Healing

Quoted from "erialc" I don't like this idea...I also don't like battle healing...HW needs to go back to its original concept when the game 1st began.....let people get a 1000 gold for a tix, tixxing wasn't so crazy back then and HW made extra money off it..I would like my old pay rate back also, I thought that pay cut was one of the biggest slap in the face too GAS's loyal premium buying customers. toatally agree, get rid of battle healing. If GaS want extra revenue then recreate the game, add ...

Monday, July 30th 2012, 2:28am

What's up with GAS?

Quoted from "moriety" Will GAS ever learn a successful business model? NO

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 12:47pm

CREATE A GHOST KNIGHT to Save the worlds for all !!

Quoted from "Caradoc" Not sure if I completely understand how this idea would work, but I don't think it's necessary to give out XP to the top level players. When players reach top level, it gives the lower level more chance to catch up. If the top players continue to reap XP, they will continue to be top player and the others will give up trying. The reason to encourage the top levels is because in some worlds, if the top flight characters are not hired they don't fight in battles, this way it...

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 10:26am

response to Information on the World Groups

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" Quoted from "Penelope" We can't just reinstate the IP rule that same ip's can't belong in the order? That seems to be the easiest fix to allow for order recruitment across the worlds in the group. It would also lead to people living under the same roof not being allowed to play in the same order. And as easy as the solution may seem, it is not the solution that will lead to happiness. Penelope. CApeX i don't see the difference, different people playing from same IP ad...

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 11:34am

Marketing Strategy

Why offer ppl more for their money, if GaS are getting enough income already

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 11:30am

Quoted from "DragonEater" If you keep asking for an open market, they'll probably make a patch for it Open Market please GaS

Friday, June 29th 2012, 11:53pm

Quoted from "Nagap" Quoted from "DragonEater" If you keep asking for an open market, they'll probably make a patch for it O.K but I'll probably get accused of spamming Can we have an open market please when the worlds merge. thanks GaS that is 'when' not after the worlds merge Again, Can we have an open market please

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 12:00pm

Quoted from "DragonEater" If you keep asking for an open market, they'll probably make a patch for it O.K but I'll probably get accused of spamming Can we have an open market please when the worlds merge. thanks GaS that is 'when' not after the worlds merge

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 3:44pm

In w4 it took me two days to gather enough gold together to buy a new weapon, during this time I was, at times vulnerable to attack, fortunately in a near dead world i was never attacked, (although now i expect to be beaten up regularly ) Anyway the point is, without an open market some people will suffer while others in a more active world won't, while the opportunity for increased battles and more activity is very good, after all that's what we want and asked for, without a complete package it...

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 10:11am

Quoted from "Forge" I'm sorry, you know I love you like my brother, but are you a fool? What did you expect? A fool , probably , but may be more of an optimist. Don't get me wrong i'm not against it, just not what I wanted. Anyway I would still like further info on others matters, like selling in other worlds? what restrictions ppl with multi characters will have? if any. Will the germans help bail out the spainish with tixes? I would ask DragonEater for a response but his info about the merger...

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 12:28am

O.K. A little disappointing that the information regarding when the merge was going to take place appears false and now it will be in August instead, also from my point of view, the merge is going to be international rather than English worlds, but I guess this was expected by most. What I would like to know is, will be possible to buy and sell equipment and lix to all in the same international group? I would also like to point out that the majority of English worlds have very little in the way ...

Friday, June 8th 2012, 11:52pm

Larger Numbers !!

seems like something the government do, change things for the sake of change, say it's beneficial and better, when in reality nothing changes at all, only it has cost the tax payers millions to change it, and made it look like the government are there for a reason.

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 6:12pm

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

Quoted from "The Real Judge" I agree with the above but not the part about players leaving for the inter worlds im a 3 year vet at this game and have been in both inters and i cant stand them, seeing as im a proper gamer and dont like tixxers inter worlds are onbly any good to those players with big wallets and a serious lack of social life totally agree here, i went into intw1, left after a week due to mega tixxers, didn't bother with intw2 as i expect it to be the same, a world where the only...

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 5:59pm

Larger Numbers !!

while a nice idea Adam, it will not happen, GaS reduced work pay to, shall we say encourage people to spend money as a way of increasing individual stats, what you suggest would give reward quicker, which may encourage people to stay, but from GaS' point of view, it must reduce the amount of revenue, especially in the short term. While i agree soemthing needs doing (as do most of the players) GaS have the financial figures and i can only presume their way is more profitable.

Friday, June 1st 2012, 3:24am

Griffkhan

there's a griffkhan in w7, looks to be nonprem, sent him a pm skin gif he's still active, will let you know if anything comes from it.

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 2:17pm

World Merging - deletion of accounts

Quoted from "DragonEater" As has been said a thousand and twelve times already: the merge will be completed by the end of June. guess i must have slept through the past few months, it's the first time I have seen a time stamp on the merge Tnx Dragoneater.

Wednesday, May 30th 2012, 10:17pm

World Merging - deletion of accounts

i like Eus idea, and think it should be carried out. also, once the dead accounts are delated then how long after will the merging of worlds begin? if it's weeks or even months then there will be no one to hit in some worlds, i think there is about 45 players active in w4, not much to aim for when people want to keep themselves safe. When you talk about world merges, how is this going to take place?

Saturday, April 21st 2012, 10:28pm

Promotions that everyone can enjoy (not just tixxers)

Like the idea Hard, think this could be developed further to random items given with attacks as well. Also some of the property's given could be permanant, say +1 to a stat or extra xp = to 10% of level, an extra plunder. these would be very rare compard to the temporary ones though. turn the golden brick into a golden tix.

Friday, April 20th 2012, 12:55am

Promotions that everyone can enjoy (not just tixxers)

I like the idea of non-tocket promotions, it doesn't have to be linked to calender or religous events, (christams or St patrick's day,) GaS could hold a double xp for all battles on every 1st monday in the month, or double gold/xp for plunders. At least i twould generat esom einterest in the game. many other web browser games give special promos to encourage game play GaS should do the same, giving something to the customers for nothing is good PR.

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 10:01am

Defending Army getting to counter-attack

don't like this idea one bit, think it would cause too many complications, for example; order battle at 20:00, also notice a battle at 11:00, work the time line, great thinks i, can volunteer, have order battle, work for 8 hours, will be home from work just after 19:00, will be fully healed for order battle. HOWEVER, because my lovely OM decides to counter attack the order battle is now at 18:00, means i'm now a battle cow with very little life, very weak, unable to defend my order, bad news I b...

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 9:37am

login sf goes crazy and isn't good

should just scrap the log in protection time all together.

Monday, March 12th 2012, 9:53pm

Plunders

Going back to the original thread while i like the idea, it will never come into being hoarding plunders would reduce number on players on the game at any one time, admittedly it would increase at certain times, probably the weekend. i'm sure there are ppl out there who use a tix to top up their plundered gold to buy a stat or equipment when needed, by storing plunders this would reduce, causing less income for GaS. reducing the time on plunders would mean less time on the game, which could have...

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 8:17pm

CREATE A GHOST KNIGHT to Save the worlds for all !!

Darn Good idea MM, if i may suggest something; the idea of the GK is to give out xp to all, but especially the top ranking levels, with this in mind i believe the stats should be very unaturally unbalence, have very very good def and stamina, but poor str, att and agility, this way GK would deliver very little dam but will be around to the bitter end of the battle. As mentioned one on each side Once again, nice idea MM

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 1:45pm

so months rather than weeks would be fair to say..

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 10:02pm

Quoted from "jim pruitt" For example. I bought a new Weapon W5 and sold my old one. It took two days for the buyer to sell enough lix to buy my old one and me having to get a sitter. To keep me safe and timing it so that I could do a 12 hr work shift and get in all plunders right before and after reset LOL, know too well what you mean, took me two days to get the gold together to buy a weapon, only difference is i had no sitter, would log off holding 250k+. Just as well the world is dead @Drago...

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 9:47pm

staying on waht ever topic is being discussed

Quoted from "BENCH401" I only get my day every 4years you need to speak to your wifey about that Bench sorry not in keep with the thread but could not help myself.

Monday, January 30th 2012, 11:13pm

Count to 1000!

Ruger P345

Thursday, January 26th 2012, 2:34pm

More XP & Gold from PvP fights for lower-levels

I like the idea of more xp (who doesn't) however I do believe 1 xp per lvl difference is too much. Extra xp should be earned by beating up the enemy, only if you attack a character from a different religion do you get xp bonus, also any gold gained should also be as a bonus for beating up the opposition, this would come from the coffers of the Sultan, King, Pope, whoever is in charge of the armies, (don't bother boring me with historical facts, i won't read it ), basically it is not taken away f...

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 11:32pm

Big Increase During Tix Promo Of Zero Plunders.

Quoted from "Mac Fleetwood" If I went into a shop and bought a bag of sweets and then found the bag was empty, However if you stole the bag of sweets from some poor maiden and found it empty, then the joke would be on you however i do agree that zero xp and gold should be erased, but i also think that if high xp is received from plunders then xp should go down, and the opposite as well.

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 11:27pm

Big Increase During Tix Promo Of Zero Plunders.

Quoted from "Mac Fleetwood" To suggest that lower pay and an alarming number of zero plunders has not had an effect on the game is just silly. Yesterday I had 12 hours pay and 12 plunders and yet still had to sell a few pots to buy a stat! massive 54 XP made it even more daft. Mac, fogive me but i must be missing something here, when i Plunder the higher the amount of gold i get the more xp i get, and the opposite is also true, if you received 54xp with 12 plunders then i fail to see how your g...

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 11:21pm

MOD / PLAYER in same Worlds?

Yes, and i'm no Mod and i would like to take this opportunity to thank all mods for their un-paid time in keeping some contol in the game when the need arises.

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 2:56pm

Suggestion for a new world

My solution to this is; Don't allow tix to be used on stats, instead allow people who choose to buy equipment that enhances/compliments their stats, the equipment could be slightly better than current, or totally different, (assassin's blade springs to mind) Also allow people to buy an extra space in the stables (1 extra space cost 2 tix, 2 cost 4 etc) or extra defence on their house and or fencing, every upgrade can cost 2 tix or more. keep with battle healing (although personally i think the g...

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 11:18pm

Thanks for the clarification Dragoneater. still think you should keep each language base world seperate, and create a whole new multi world as previously mentioned.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 12:07pm

Another idea to make things interesting.

Quoted from "The Black Knight" Quoted from "AngryBlue" I could pay a small fee (couple hundred gold maybe?) to set a trap for a particular player. If that player is the VERY NEXT person to attack me, I should gain some very sizeable advantage. If, however, someone different attacks me first, my trap fails and I'm out the money. This could add a very intruiging level of strategy, an element that seems to me to be sorely missing from this game. Actually... I forget who made the suggestion, but on...

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 12:00pm

A few thoughts to improve HW

both have been mentioned before and both still very good ideas, give us customers soemthing to think about when buying equipment, gain the ability to increase dam but get your own butt whooped at the same time, or your defence is so good, it makes it hard to be killed off, but equally be someone who can hardly make a scratch to others.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 11:32am

Faith Balancing

Agree on both accounts TBK

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 11:26am

Quoted from "DragonEater" a possible compensation for younger worlds is being discussed. We'd also like to know if you'd welcome such a compensation and if so, what form it should take. Not sure how this would work with upsetting players who have worked hard for a long time to get their character to where it is now, after all would it be fair on a player who has spent 4 years nurturing their character to see someone else's who has spent 2 years be just as strong overnight? no. (not that i inclu...

Friday, November 25th 2011, 7:48pm

merge only the worlds of a particular language, YES, merge worlds across different languages, NO, this is a bad idea, the lvl differences are far too high, orders will probably become language/country based, (after all theres little point in being in an order where there is communication problems) and if this does happen then it will mean the longest running worlds having the biggest and best orders with little effective competition. stick with the original ideas of 1 new multi language world an...

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 3:10pm

We want your opinion!

I have concerns as we all do about the mulitlingual world. The main two appear to be language barriers and tixxers; With the concern about tixxers destroying it before it develops, then why not just limit what can be bought with tix, instead of gold used for stats, make it points, you would receive these the same way you do with gold and xp now, just not by trading tix, example when plundering/protect, fights, battles, use the same ratio calculated for plunders/lvl, it might be that gold is redu...