You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Sunday, January 26th 2014, 6:58pm

Author: Noble

Christian Soldiers, Join the Order of The Rose

Now looking for members in smaller orders who might be interested in joining our order. So, if you are in a smaller order and interested in merging into ours, please apply to [RO] The Order of The Rose.

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 10:29pm

What to buy, and when

Quoted from "Ben The Patriarch" Just check on the holy zone. You can see up to level 170-ish gears and horses Guess that means I'll have to update the list again. The information listing available gear didn't go past level 136 when I first worked out the list two years ago.

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 8:08pm

How To Find A Cow

Look here.

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 7:10pm

Maintenance - Information, or lack of it...

Yay! The game's back online and I can put my characters to work now.

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 5:08pm

Maintenance - Information, or lack of it...

I hope this gets fixed soon, I need to leave for work and I'd like to have my characters collecting their pay while I'm away. Failing that, I hope this is at least fixed before I get home from work. If not though, some additional compensation for this foul up in the maintenance/update/patch process would be nice. If I'm not mistaken we're now five hours past the initial 12:00 earliest expected completion time, and an hour past Captain ApeX's last expected completion time. Working in IT though, I...

Monday, November 19th 2012, 5:10am

Weapon upgrade paths

W1 upgrade path: Dagger 2-3 (HP) Short Sword 3-4 (AGI) Copper Sword 4-5 (AGI) Iron Sword 5-8 (HP) Big Sword 8-8 (HP) Cross Sword 8-8 (AGI) Big Sword 8-14 (HP) Highlander Sword 14-19 (HP) Long Sword 20-21 (HP) Corrugated Sword 22-30 (HP) Dragoon Sword 30-36 (HP) Battle Hammer 36-38 (HP) Peaked Beast 38-44 (AGI) Warpike 44-48 (HP) Scottish Sword 49-54 (AGI) Shimmering Blade 55-60 (HP) Winged Lance 60-68 (HP) Stonesplitter 68-78(HP) Dented Flail 78-86 (HP) Starswinger 86-92 (HP) Martyr Sabre 92-98 ...

Monday, November 19th 2012, 4:44am

What to buy, and when

Quoted from "Adam Bason" isn't that too many upgrades?? Well, you don't literally have to buy every single item on the list. It's more of a guideline of what is best at specific levels than a list of all the things you should buy. I, myself, skipped many of the items on that list.

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 8:04am

Low-level Hauling Tips

Quoted from "Ozzman" Noble-the International world is great for camping,all these tips apply Nice to know the system still works.

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 8:03am

The mathematics of horseys

Quoted from "Noble" Quoted from "Noble" The level 33 (Anglo Norman)-70 (Jutlandian) buying path seems to be working out well for me. At level 61 now and still going strong. Also, the 70 (Jutlandian)-110 (Knight's Steed) path seems to be going well too. At level 103 at the moment, but still doing alright on the horse stats I think. I've abandoned the 33-70 path for now (being non-premium I couldn't buy the 70 horse), now going for 33-80 or until I buy a horse from someone. Stats on my level 33 A...

Monday, November 7th 2011, 3:49am

You know you're addicted to HW when...

You're looking at someone's profile and see a familiar pic for the avatar; you then remember that player X on world Y used to use that same avatar all the time. Or, in more general terms you can often recall which avatar was used by who just by looking at them.

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 1:55am

What would it take to keep/regain your business?

Quoted from "erialc" I've played many worlds but W4 has always been special to me...I have been thinking about why W4 is different from the other worlds...Although the SB convo doesn't reflect it, I think it might be because the average age of the player is a lil bit older and more mature...W4 gets the adversarial fun of a war game...we appreciate both our allies and foes and understand personalities is what makes the game interesting This reminds me of W1 actually. Where foes don't generally h...

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 1:52am

I stand by my previous suggestions. Nice to see you again TBK, hope all's well with you and yours.

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 8:15am

Stats Balance

I'm going with STR/ATT+AGI/STA/DEF for now, seems to be working fairly well.

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 8:04am

Stat Ratio

Bump.

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 3:42am

Quoted from "Noble" The level 33 (Anglo Norman)-70 (Jutlandian) buying path seems to be working out well for me. At level 61 now and still going strong. Also, the 70 (Jutlandian)-110 (Knight's Steed) path seems to be going well too. At level 103 at the moment, but still doing alright on the horse stats I think. I've abandoned the 33-70 path for now (being non-premium I couldn't buy the 70 horse), now going for 33-80 or until I buy a horse from someone. Stats on my level 33 Anglo Norman are curr...

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 3:26am

Weapon upgrade paths

Bumping this up.

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 3:16am

Low-level Hauling Tips

Bumping this up. I miss my low-level hauling days, thinking about creating a new account in a new world sometimes, just might do it again for fun someday.

Sunday, September 4th 2011, 7:36pm

Last Post

So long Jiggy, you are missed. *waves*

Monday, July 25th 2011, 10:57pm

W1 Accounts for free to new owners

Quoted from "Noble" New accounts available. Standard rules apply to both accounts, stay in the order and don't delete it or cow it out. A lot of work has been put into these account by their previous owners over the past three years, and it would be a shame to waste that effort. Top level in W1 EN is 143. Veteran players (1 yr+ playing the game) would be preferable. Level 64 Experience 19878 Gold haul 195231 Haul (average) 46.82 Draws 1 Victories 4170 Defeats 2375 Victories/defeats 1.76 Faith C...

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 4:12pm

New accounts available. Standard rules apply to both accounts, stay in the order and don't delete it or cow it out. A lot of work has been put into these account by their previous owners over the past three years, and it would be a shame to waste that effort. Top level in W1 EN is 143. Veteran players (1 yr+ playing the game) would be preferable. Level 64 Experience 19878 Gold haul 195231 Haul (average) 46.82 Draws 1 Victories 4170 Defeats 2375 Victories/defeats 1.76 Faith Christian Arena Team *...

Saturday, June 4th 2011, 5:51pm

Christian Soldiers, Join the Order of The Rose

Quoted from "Sentinel" can i join? Sorry this is so late. If you want, didn't know you played W1 though. Oh, and we're still recruiting.

Saturday, June 4th 2011, 5:50pm

Join [RIT] Rose in Training

This order has been disbanded.

Sunday, April 17th 2011, 4:59pm

Can Holy War be saved?

Quoted from "erialc" Phil even the major tixxers left the game.... Really? Is W8 tixxer-free yet?

Thursday, March 31st 2011, 9:20am

Arena hs killed off Battles

The reason why: You don't have to be premium to make an arena team challenge, but you do have to be premium to declare a battle. Hence you're going to see more arena team challenges.

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 3:06pm

When is enough ENOUGH!

Quoted from "Game Developers" "The majority of the community repeatedly asked for fights to be more strongly decided by the involved players' skills and levels. One reason for the relatively low importance of the level and skill differences was that these differences had very little influence on the players' damage output. As the average damage dealt in a fight was very low already, reducing the damage any further was not an option and so the damage dealt in fights between unequal fighters had ...

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 6:21pm

W2 Merc Orders

I think there's actually a little too much hate and animosity in W6. erialc, you must be trying too hard to spread it.

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 6:18pm

Pagans Make the Differenvce in any HB!!!

Quoted from "Slasher" I know of a lot of people who chose Pagan simply because there were too many Xtain players already. Soooo if they are Xtains in Pagan cloth... why would they fight on the Saracen side?? For the extra gold. That's why I do. The Saracen side nets my Pagan characters' 500-1000+ gold over the Christian side usually. I started playing as a Christian (my first and second characters were Christian), after a while I just decided to try Pagan because I hadn't done it before and I h...

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 6:14pm

Pagans Make the Differenvce in any HB!!!

Quoted from "Wolfram Von Ravensberg" It's not about the gold that we are paid but the power and control we hold over others in battle. The money will come to us as the power house Army from others wishing to join us!!! For me in the worlds where I play Pagan characters it is entirely about the gold, that is the only reason I fight for the Saracen side in the worlds where I am Pagan. The experience difference for me isn't noticeable between the two sides in the worlds where I am Pagan, as my Pag...

Monday, March 7th 2011, 3:39pm

Daylight Savings for GERMANY is tonight!!!

Hmm... And I was just getting used to Winter Time. It takes so long to readjust to the change.

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 12:44pm

The level 33 (Anglo Norman)-70 (Jutlandian) buying path seems to be working out well for me. At level 61 now and still going strong. Also, the 70 (Jutlandian)-110 (Knight's Steed) path seems to be going well too. At level 103 at the moment, but still doing alright on the horse stats I think.

Thursday, February 17th 2011, 12:16pm

SirEdwardMacGallon and pogopolice have been given away to new owners.

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 2:37pm

Okay, here goes. Lower the amount of time premium players must wait for the plunder timers. It just doesn't seem like it should take so much longer if you are a premium player, it's like being punished because you pay to play the game. Eliminate the need to have premium status in order to declare battles, because that totally killed the game. The ability to own more than one horse and have a stable would be nice. A tavern game which involves some kind of skill to win at and is not just pure luck...

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 2:29pm

Quoted from "OdinBelakor" 2. Take some of our ideas into consideration or at least comment on the threads we have all created with ideas at one time or another. BE HONEST in your responses. I know they have at least taken some of our ideas into consideration because they implemented one or two of my own ideas which I suggested on this forum.

Monday, February 7th 2011, 3:17am

Another account has become available. The owner messaged me today saying they were planning to leave the game and that they wished to give it away for free to a new owner. Username: lmac254 Level 86 Experience 36200 Gold haul 692878 Haul (average) 57.41 Draws 12 Victories 12069 Defeats 2873 Victories/defeats 4.2 Faith Christian Arena Team*** Strength 178 Attack 174 Defence 160 Agility 177 Stamina 173 Horse: Jutlandian Level 70 Horse attack 176 Horse defence 168 Horse stamina 176 Standard rules a...

Monday, February 7th 2011, 3:06am

Quoted from "Blood Moon Wolf" Ummm..isnt that what I am supposed to do. I cant advertise in the game so i thought this was where to go. If not then direct me to correct place. I was just following what I was told to do if looking for an account. Well, you are in the right forum section, but I would suggest you create your own thread. This thread is specifically for the accounts which I am trying to find new owners for.

Saturday, February 5th 2011, 8:10am

Quoted from "Blood Moon Wolf" Looking for a high level account lvl 100+ I used to play in w1 and left around Easter 2008. I am currently on w11 as Blood Moon Wolf Why post here then? None of the accounts which are on offer here are level 100+.

Wednesday, February 2nd 2011, 7:11pm

The accounts of SirEdwardMacGallon and pogopolice are still in need of new owners.

Sunday, January 30th 2011, 1:01am

The account, "Tarae" has found a new owner and is no longer available.

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 12:05am

The account SirEdwardMacGallon needs a new owner again. The person who had taken it over decided they didn't really have enough free time to play and chose to give the account up to give to a new owner. It is now fully equipped and has premium status for one month, plus a spare ticket for either a name change or another month's premium.

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 7:12pm

Weapon upgrade paths

Thought I'd get this thread back on track. W1 upgrade path: Dagger 2-3 (HP) Short Sword 3-4 (AGI) Copper Sword 4-5 (AGI) Iron Sword 5-8 (HP) Big Sword 8-8 (HP) Cross Sword 8-8 (AGI) Big Sword 8-14 (HP) Highlander Sword 14-19 (HP) Long Sword 20-21 (HP) Corrugated Sword 22-30 (HP) Dragoon Sword 30-36 (HP) Battle Hammer 36-38 (HP) Peaked Beast 38-44 (AGI) Warpike 44-48 (HP) Scottish Sword 49-54 (AGI) Shimmering Blade 55-60 (HP) Winged Lance 60-68 (HP) Stonesplitter 68-78(HP) Dented Flail 78-86 (HP)...

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 5:06pm

A new owner has been found for SirEdwardMacGallon. I wish you only good luck with it.

Friday, January 21st 2011, 12:23am

Join [RIT] Rose in Training

It's a new order, a training order for [RO] The Order of The Rose. So, new players please join Rose in Training for all of your training needs, and once you have sufficiently mastered the basics of the game you may then come and join the main order, The Order of The Rose.

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 4:34am

Petition for SB for ALL.

Signed, Noble Bumpity Bump

Tuesday, January 18th 2011, 4:31am

Quoted from "Vallen" The way I figure it, once you give up an account, you have NO RIGHTS to it. That means No demanding it stays in the order No demands that it stays the same faith No telling people if they don't like the game (or developers), they can't delete the account. You have given them the account. You gave them the password and email, it is now THEIR account, not yours! Okay, so then if the owner decides not to give it away with the email they can demand whatever they like? Cool! And...

Sunday, January 16th 2011, 4:18am

More accounts currently available, standard rules apply, must remain in current order and not be cowed out or deleted. Should you take one of these over it is requested that should you decide to leave the game that you return the account and its info to myself so that a new player can be found to take it over. You may change the name of the account if you so wish. None of these accounts are premium, nor do they have any spare premium tickets. I had found an owner for the first one, but he played...

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 3:48am

Reactions to the Update

Quoted from "Letheus" Drad! Noble! Are my eyes deceiving me?! Is that Bahzell Bl00dy-Hand? Holy cr@p I havent seen him since w1/w2!! I know I am getting old so you 2 have to help me make sure Strange you should say that, since I think we're both older than you. Hold on a sec, Bahzell Bl0ody-Hand is back? Hadn't seen Bahzell in probably a year to year and a half now.

Tuesday, January 11th 2011, 3:38pm

Reactions to the Update

Uh, work pay rates are terrible now, and that's about all I have to comment on because I haven't tried anything else. They seriously need to be increased. Before the update, as a level 112, I could make 40k gold in eight hours and could at least afford my cheaper personal stats. Now however I can only make 14.5k in eight hours and can't afford any stats. Plunders had darn well better net me something in the range of 35-40k gold minimum if they are to make up for this substantial loss of work pay...

Monday, January 10th 2011, 5:32pm

Questions and concerns in some update 1/10/11

Personally, I'm all for increasing plunder payouts, because I've got two worlds I play in where I can never afford a stat unless I sell a bunch of healers. In W8 an 8-hour shift gets me 12k, but my personal stats cost me 17-24k and with plunders I normally only get 14-16k. In W4 it's even worse with an 8-hour shift getting only 6k, while my stats cost 9.5-14.5k a piece, and with 6 plunders I only get up to 8-8.5k usually. I'm non-premium in both of these worlds though, and with stat averages of ...

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 11:19pm

W3 EN Lvl 86 Christian account

Which horse is it?

Thursday, December 30th 2010, 12:05am

merry PMs

Quoted from "Tiberius Leodegan" i receef tis PM frm GAS: ''Greetings, Warrior! May all your days be merry and bright and may your Christmas be white! Merry Christmas! Your Support Teamz'' y iz GAS vry mch lyk racisth Clearly you have misinterpreted the meaning of a "White Christmas." In case you hadn't noticed, snow is white. LOL