You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-49 of 49.

Monday, August 10th 2009, 10:07pm

Author: bennyjimbob

poor lil' lil...

if no one gives you a serious offer for cameriril.... i'll have it for free with no comment like the meanies above a givin' ya!

Monday, August 10th 2009, 10:04pm

Hello

Quoted from "Zainab" a lot of girls use in the game im pretty sure the "girls" part should have been in inverted comma's as there are probably more males with female avi's than there are females.

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 9:46pm

RE: .

Quoted from "bennyjimbob" well it can't do any harm to keep my thread at the top of the page though, even if i find nothing i lose nothing. the problem with asking around in w5 is that there are huge amounts of players with a low percentage active, finding one on the verge of leaving would be like finding a needle in a student's accommodation. however here there is an area for all to see, saving a lot of time and energy.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 3:53pm

GAS' pot luck

nulstrikes i believe GAS owe you at least 33% of their profits over the next 3 years, when "knig of the hill" takes off, earning them millions, with you at the head of the "knig of the hill" franchise* there will be no company that shall dare stand in your way. Not to mention the fact that Falco, TBK and TMR shall be waiting on you hand and foot. *after it spreads to an online game, board game, political party, movie and tv series (starring pete postlethwaite, Judi Dench, Russell Crowe and lesli...

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 11:49am

well it can't do any harm to keep my thread at the top of the page though, even if i find nothing i lose nothing. the problem with asking around in w5 is that there are huge amounts of players with a low percentage active, finding one on the verge of leaving would be like finding a needle in a student's accommodation. however here there is an area for all to see, saving a lot of time and energy.

Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 7:21pm

bump

Quoted patient still, ill just keep bumping away

Friday, July 17th 2009, 4:55pm

bump

patient stil, ill just continue bumping away l

Thursday, July 16th 2009, 8:48pm

Radios shows/stations

Quoted Blue tiger "and" and what??

Thursday, July 16th 2009, 8:41pm

bump

Thursday, July 16th 2009, 8:38pm

Preset or stored messages

I think this would be a great help to any order recruiting or calling to allies for help: Preset or stored messaged, meaning that either HWT set a preset recruitment message that you could simply subject and choose recipients or you can store one or two messages that you could easily send to groups of people. The preset message could go somethin like this: Hello, would you like an active role in my order? If so please send us an app. thanks. Just something simple to save time writing out an enti...

Wednesday, July 15th 2009, 7:16pm

To TBK

please post on this page when you recieve the samples what you think/thunk of them. It would be useful for anyone considering purchasing a custom made avi to hear a review about it.

Wednesday, July 15th 2009, 5:52pm

horse sales

i was just wondering about one of the issues about buying and selling horses that i have - this is in the market when you're trying to sell your horse. I, personally think that you should get a price based on the horses stats (also taking into account how high a level/breed it is as this affects the price of each stat upgrade) I think this would enable sellers to get a fairer price, especially if they had spent a fortune on their horses stats, only to sell it for, say 6000.

Tuesday, July 14th 2009, 5:28pm

bump

bump

Tuesday, July 14th 2009, 5:22pm

Sounds like a good idea!

sounds like a good idea and one that i'd like to see used in hw.

Monday, July 13th 2009, 8:29pm

redundant area?

although i realise that this area is almost completely redundant it is always worth putting an advert up anyway. The Ankh Morpork City Watch is always open and active (which qualifies us as a decent enough order already ) to anyone big or small that wants an order to be in. thanks for reading.

Monday, July 13th 2009, 8:21pm

giving away w5 account?

in the absense of any proper section to ask this sort of question i'll just go ahead and ask it here... Does anyone happen to be giving away a W5 account? reply if you are, or are considering quitting HW and want your hard - earned account giving to someone that wants to improve w5. Thanks

Sunday, July 12th 2009, 9:57pm

is W7 really that bad?...

Sunday, July 12th 2009, 9:28pm

hp - hp - happy day

**It's a hap-hap-happy day Toodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-lay For you and me for us and we All the clouds have rolled away It's a hap-hap-happy day Toodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-lay The sun shines bright and the world's so right It's a hap-hap-happy day Four and twenty sunbeams Are dancing round my face Four score and twenty more Are dancing every place It's a hap-hap-happy day Toodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-lay You can't go wrong if you sing this song It's a hap-hap-happy day** There we go. I ...

Friday, July 3rd 2009, 10:47pm

auction off old orders?

i think an improvent to the game would be if you were able to sell an old order - whether the hw team sold a player an inactive order for a premium ticket or 2 or an om sold their order (if it had 8 members they could sell it for 800 or something like that). I think that this would reduce the number of inactive or failing orders in the game.

Tuesday, June 30th 2009, 6:02pm

tavern game

Personally I dont think there's much that could be done to improve on a spin the wheel game, the most simple games are the ones that tend to make it. The only suggestions i could think of would be a clever hw based design for the wheel and a 'double or nothing' feature, giving the player a chance to win big money or to lose everthing they'd previously won. Also how about a highscore board - it could show who'd won the most gold or number of games and for an added entertainment value at the end o...

Monday, June 29th 2009, 5:56pm

order members

but would this have a negative affect on the donations made from order members to there order?

Sunday, June 28th 2009, 12:53pm

order battles - describe what you're doing

having been to several order battles that were 'friendly' battles between allies i wondered if it would be an improvement to the game if the order master or army commander could post a small description about the battle on the order battle screen. This could tell anyone looking at the screen what the battle was about - for example if it was just a battle between two friendly orders to see who was stronger & they didnt want volunteers this would be an improvement and would be of use to them. what...

Saturday, June 27th 2009, 4:06pm

what are they payin for it?

what are they payin for it?

Saturday, June 20th 2009, 4:04pm

city

call me a n00b but what happens when all the citys are conquered in the holy battles?

Monday, March 16th 2009, 8:59pm

so long

see ya evry1. im leavin propably 4 eva so i wanna say its bin fun playing (though the game itself isnt fantastic but the community is) so good bye all. ttfn

Sunday, February 15th 2009, 9:29pm

Farming

aye aye aye, as if w5 wasnt losing enough players already. this bad publicity does nothing 4 the rest of us in w5 triyin to play! This stuff should be dealt with by the hw team plz plz plz dont let w5 sink lower!

Sunday, February 15th 2009, 8:56pm

test it out

perhaps selin the proven inactive character after so many months 4 somethin other than money as complications could quickly arise. To test if the whole inactive character sales would work i think there should be a prize draw or somethin on the hw homepage, to get newcomers attention. the winner gets a strong inactive character.

Tuesday, February 10th 2009, 9:44pm

whilst on the subject of managers.........

Whilst on the subject of managers.... who is reading's steve coppel pretending 2 be. (dont expect 2 understand this if non - uk!)

Tuesday, February 10th 2009, 9:36pm

not workin?

i find that a battle is the best advert - there are few players willing to join a new order on the forum.

Saturday, February 7th 2009, 8:13pm

growing order, ACW request

hi, im OM of a growing order, the ACW. were askin for reliable allies to join us. plz consider . pm me or mr visit for more info. thnks ACW

Saturday, February 7th 2009, 8:11pm

hi, im OM of the ACW, were a growing order. im askin for reliable allies of different faiths. plz consider . pm me or mr visit for more dtails thnks ACW

Saturday, February 7th 2009, 8:09pm

hi, im OM of the ACW & were requestin reliable allies of different faiths to join with us. plz consider. pm me or mr visit for more details thnks ACW

Thursday, February 5th 2009, 6:29pm

free fights in tournament

i completely agree with the level restriction idea as there is a huge gap between the levels at the moment as players in 20s/30s are losing interest and dropping out of HW, this would bring some interest back and stop the tide of leaving players

Thursday, February 5th 2009, 6:15pm

Betting on battles

a thought occurd, why not in the tavern/arena have a betting system. players could place bets, with decent odds on who they think the heroes of the battle will be or the outcome of the battles. i was also thinking that betting on results in the arena may be a decent idea. A good suggestion? add. how about playin house of luck against some real people, then if theyre not found use NPCs.

Wednesday, February 4th 2009, 9:37pm

Funny Art

genius.

Tuesday, February 3rd 2009, 9:30pm

attacking a 1 man order

i think there should be a rule against attackin a 1 or 2 man order as it is unfair and they are often undefended and without allies

Saturday, January 31st 2009, 10:57pm

hi......................................... seren

hi....................................................................... Whut world, faith & lvl r u?

Saturday, January 31st 2009, 10:51pm

us, again, groan...........................

hey, a pretty repetitive message 2 u all, were recruiting sum1 that doesnt mind a knife in the back or having 2 betray a couple of friends/ religions/ orders etc. any1 genuinly interested in 1 of the few active christian orders plz send a request. Thnks ACW "stil stickin it out"

Monday, January 19th 2009, 8:22pm

ure order is non existant

Ive searched ure order. its not there. either that or im been thick. sure its KRG?

Monday, January 19th 2009, 8:15pm

alliances

would u be accepting alliances? ACW

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 10:29pm

pillory

y dnt u jus use a word deemed 'mildly offensive' so u go in pillory? tats wat id do

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 10:05pm

nuthin

i dnt think theres anythin wrong with w5

Saturday, December 6th 2008, 4:14pm

We're back

Jus 2 let u know. The ACW is open & recruiting once again!

Saturday, December 6th 2008, 4:12pm

id join if i were u

Id certainly join if i were u. Its a gr8 order. Very, ahem, proffessional. A bril order

Saturday, November 29th 2008, 1:15pm

Order recruit, Again

Does any1 wanna join the ACW? the highest lvl shall get the title of army commander (not inc me). To join jus search ACW in the orders area & recieve 160 gold wen u join* THANKS 4 READIN' *Offer correct as of 29/11/08 12:11

Friday, November 21st 2008, 5:54pm

ORDER

Does any1 wanna join? the highest lvl shall get the title of army commander (not inc me). also on o [img]http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.pjsmprints.com/images/bags/citywatch.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.pjsmprints.com/bags/index.html&usg=__msm8KWm1dgvdkkCDzyqefLH4JP4=&h=150&w=150&sz=45&hl=en&start=1&sig2=7-cmplsp8W1F_3el99htAA&tbnid=f9g_u_Up7i5aZM:&tbnh=96&tbnw=96&ei=a-cmSdCOL6HM0gT9qdmaCA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dankh%2Bmorpork%2Bcity%2Bwatch%2Bbadge%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den[/img] ffer is ...

Monday, November 17th 2008, 5:53pm

any1 there?

WOW There sure hasnt bin much goin on here hs there!

Monday, November 17th 2008, 5:49pm

order recruitment

This is my post again, ahem, if any1 wants 2 join my order search ACW in the order box. btw, this is the first order (that i no of) that pays you a fair wage depending on ure rank, (which depends on ure lvl) For more info on rank payment or any other quiries send me a PM Thanks for reading

Monday, November 10th 2008, 5:48pm

order recruit, i think?

Hey all, i think. ive jus made an order and im not sure if im doin any of this rite! but if u wanna join jus search the ankh morpork city watch or ACW and send an app. THIS IS THE FIRST ORDER THAT I KNOW THAT PAYS WAGES FOR BEING IN THIS ORDER! thanks 4 listnin