Search results 1-40 of 40.

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 3:16am

Author: Katsuro Matsumae

You know HW is dead when....

The admins don't even bother to post their promos or opening of new worlds lol

Friday, September 27th 2019, 5:44pm

Another month, another promo....

And no update on this 3.0 Would actually be nice if the GA$ team showed even the slightest care about the players.....

Monday, August 19th 2019, 3:31pm

Iceland Paysafe option

So HW can't do anything with the game, as their devs are incompetent, yet can somehow add new tixx options? Got it...

Monday, June 17th 2019, 6:43pm

This is why HW has turned into a joke

Attacker: The Crossroads 8 124 3014 240 0 0 Battle for: Nis Warriors Average level Fights Won Draw Survivors Defender: City Militia 8 120 3014 2774 0 4 Heroes of battle Attacker: The Crossroads Spanish Petardo 33 Victories Polish HER-WIEDŹM... 78344 HP Polish Ariaramnes... 31 XP *** Most Victories Most Hit Points Most Experience Points Defender: City Militia [NPC]Militiaman 697 Victories [NPC]Militiaman 81918 HP [NPC]Militiaman 31 XP

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 3:25am

Fix your game!

Once again, an abortion of a battle. After 30 fights, I now fail to score a single hit on a city guard/warden/wtfever? Makes absolutely no sense how a player does absolute ass for damage because these NPCs are so low a level, then get their asses handed to them after 30 fights. I seriously doubt these NPCs are even affected by battle fatigue (which players did NOT want), thus showing how this game is broken. You really need to get off your asses and either remove city battles or put this "new ve...

Monday, May 6th 2019, 4:42am

Int6 Lvl 143 account for sale

Current stats: Level 145 Strength 300 Attack 278 Defence 265 Agility 300 Stamina 265 Horse Level 140 Horse attack 330 Horse defence 305 Horse stamina 330 Recently purchased lvl 146 sword (old weapon listed in stock) Currently has premium to keep near top level after a few months of non premium. Will likely go month to month until sold. Sat by myself

Saturday, March 2nd 2019, 4:57am

No Apparent Reason looking for Disohonorable Pagans

Yup, tossing a phoenix down on this thread Dradaki now approves

Thursday, February 28th 2019, 7:17pm

So, still nothing Melle?

Closing in on 2 yrs after this mysterious 3.0 announcement but cannot be bothered to update the players? Doesn't speak highly of GAS when you can post every month about a tixx promotion but cannot communicate with players on this update that will never come...

Thursday, December 27th 2018, 11:14pm

Fix your game!

Quoted from "LadyVos" I suggest constructive criticism as well as suggestions in a mannerly way in the future. This is a warning. Well if the Admins actually looked at suggestions or even spent more than the few moments to post their tixx promotion, that would actually make sense. They don't, period. They couldn't care less about their customers, if they did then they would be posting updates on this 3.0 crud, which isn't going to happen, and not just their promotions. So, constructive criticis...

Tuesday, December 25th 2018, 4:21am

Fix your game!

I will add this is where your battle fatigue/combat damage cap is absurd. Barely do damage to a NPC 70 levels lower, yet then they come and kick peoples asses later in battle? Give me a break! Then again, Melle wont even bother showing up and these puppets only bother to come for their tixx promotion posting

Tuesday, December 25th 2018, 4:15am

Fix your game!

Recent city battle, 32 wins and 900 losses?!? Are you kidding me? GAS and your admins, get off your asses and actually fix this!

Friday, November 30th 2018, 2:24am

DISCUSSIONS ABOUT HOLY WAR 3.0

19 months and counting...

Monday, November 12th 2018, 8:59pm

2 accounts for 1 price (INT 5 &6)

Selling my INT 5&6 accounts as a package INT5: Level 121 340-300-275-305-276 Horse (110) 330-300-327 INT6: Level 79 :: 210-180-174-185-175 Horse (60) 195-176-189 (over 1 million saved in elixirs Asking 50 euros for the pair, negotiable

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 1:10am

Quoted from "Maestre_" Seriously, we'd like to know if GAS/admins/programmers/whoever are still working on HW 3.0. We just want to know if we're wasting our time or not. Personally, if I'm waiting to get nothing, I'll just quit from the game. Too bored to keep playing. I doubt they are, well over a year, closing in on 2 yrs now and they still haven't released anything? Course someone will come in and chime in on how difficult it is, oblivious as to coding and just chirping like a lil birdie. We...

Monday, September 10th 2018, 11:26pm

Quoted from "LadyVos" Quoted from "Katsuro Matsumae" Quoted from "LadyVos" Quoted from "Katsuro Matsumae" What do ya know? Another tixx sale and post by an admin about it, but cannot be bothered to keep with customer service, how surprising.... Katsuro I know that I have told you about a thousand times that the promo for tickets is programmed to go automatically as are the messages. It was part of the previous developers programming and they have just left it be. Did I say anything about tixx c...

Sunday, September 2nd 2018, 8:26pm

Quoted from "LadyVos" Quoted from "Katsuro Matsumae" What do ya know? Another tixx sale and post by an admin about it, but cannot be bothered to keep with customer service, how surprising.... Katsuro I know that I have told you about a thousand times that the promo for tickets is programmed to go automatically as are the messages. It was part of the previous developers programming and they have just left it be. Did I say anything about tixx code? No, I stated an admin can post about a tixx sale...

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 6:42pm

What do ya know? Another tixx sale and post by an admin about it, but cannot be bothered to keep with customer service, how surprising....

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 4:56am

GAS, did you not learn a damn thing?

Quoted from "don promue" Tixx-free world is impossible. as soon as you use one for Prem, you also get gold. Do you seriously think that people only pay for the pure premium? Well maybe not nowadays, seeing how there is only a handful of players left, but the several yrs past most people couldn't give 2 defecation less about the minuscule amount for premium redemption. One single world was never too much to ask for, yet GAS shafted us. This is the reason HW will soon close out and their company ...

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 4:06am

Quoted Katsuro I should delete that post. Meh, whatever. No one peruses the forums anyway, and the fact an Admin cant be bothered but post their damn promotions should tell you something. Quoted It has been said to most everyone in the game, that the ticket promotion is programmed into the game by previous developers. Yah, ok. Quoted And as you and many others have been told, they will not mess with the program of the current game due to possible security reasons. Keep telling yourself that. An...

Friday, July 20th 2018, 3:11am

And again, another 3 week promotion. GA$$, you are a ****** joke

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 11:26pm

Over 1 year and no update eh? I smell a lot of BS here, one lame attempt to keep people hanging on to a dying/near dead game with "promises". Face it GAS, you guys killed the game with the ridiculous ticket redemption. What was once booming with active players now has what, 100 active in any given world? How about instead of opening new worlds with which I wouldnt doubt is a bot created by GAS to get the "required" amount of players in a world, you actually get your ass in gear and actually make...

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 5:43am

20 days of a ticket promotion? Are you fricking serious? People complain about how they fall further and further back and the game becomes not worth playing due to the mega tixxers increasing stats like mad, only to see a 3 week promotion go on? What drugs are you on? It seems painfully obvious that you are not looking at the suggestions. Do yourself a favor and dont bother making this "3.0" Holy War as all you are going to accomplish is pi$s people off more than you already have

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 8:51pm

BEFORE 3.0 is released...

It is imperative that you create a test world for PLAYERS to find game breaking bugs. When 2.0 was released there was a test world and most MMOs I have seen have such worlds for said purpose. Quite frankly, not much pisses a player off more than simple bugs that could have been avoided by having players test the product rather than having rollbacks due to lack of testing (see team arena)

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 6:46pm

Rework Tournaments Current formats have it ranked by level, which is fine for the 1st round but a low level player should not have a pretty much guaranteed slide right into finals. After the 1st round, or even seeding, should be randomized Also, I have no problem with 3.0 being a totally new set of worlds. I will say though, if there isnt a retro world of sorts or if tixx redemption stays the same, then there is NO point in even making a new version as it will be just like every other world: Fin...

Wednesday, May 10th 2017, 5:59pm

Oh, one thing thats an absolute must: Stable for house Its ridiculously hard to sell a horse, especially when buying one yourself. Allow a horse to be at stable to sell whenever. Equip like a normal piece of equipment, old one goes to stable. This is also helpful when top level players sell their horses to others or order members. Lets them keep their statted horse while selling

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 5:13pm

Quoted from "LadyVos" The old game program has not been touched as it was written by previous programmers and the new programmers do not want to risk a security issue by messing with it. That is why no changes have been made or will be made to HW 2.0 and why HW 3.0 is being created. Several things were programmed to automatically take place in HW 2.0 and that includes that when the int'l world hits 3000 members then it automatically creates the new world. Whether there are multi's or not I have...

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 6:36pm

I would like to reiterate the importance of a retro world. All that would be required is a single international world with changes from current version to the following: - NO tixx for gold. Let the tixxers have their worlds to blow thousands on. Let this world be where hard work determines who should be top dog. - NO city battles. True retro valued the order battles, not something brought in from another GAS game. - Plunder only. Even if its just the 5XP plunders, so be it. This would cut down o...

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 4:35pm

Holy War 3.0

Why the post was removed is beyond me For years, players have wanted a world that is more like the original Holy War that had thousands of active players fighting in the Holy Battle and hundreds in Order Battles. Things went downhill very quick when ticket redemption skyrocketed, literally wiping out hard working players progress overnight. I truly believe if a world was opened as a retro world of sorts, players would love to be in it. I would suggest some of the things in v2 still be in but mos...

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 3:22pm

Holy War 3.0

Remove/alter the following: -City Battles or cap city limit (so 1 order doesnt have 40 cities or just a few have all) - Large gold for tickets [1k original is fine] -2 hour safety from battles and log in [revert to 1 hour battle safety and no log in safety] -Residence healing [I would suggest the flat amount of 50 lp per level, up to 1k per hour. This will make prebattle hits more enjoyable and worth it again] -Alter the script a little to not allow a top level player to cause little damage to a...

Saturday, October 15th 2016, 1:56am

Poster raffle....

Can someone give any logical explanation as to why someone needs to spend 240 euros/300 USD for what is probably a 5$ poster?

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 10:04pm

Its time to remove battle fatigue

I was just in a battle in INT5 where the camps were pretty much even. One side had some huge stat players, yet that side lost and even more disturbing was the ridiculously high amount of survivors. While I get that it was implemented to make battles more even and not have an uber tixxer dictate the battle, when these even battles are disregarding stats altogether it seems, there is a major problem. If you want to look at it from a realistic sense, tixxers would be the nobles, trained by the top ...

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 5:16am

New type of premium ticket

What I suggest is a cheaper ticket that grants smaller benefits between non premium and premium status. For half the price of a regular ticket (or bulk) a member would get half the upgrade. Just examples and not strong suggestions, the following could be a part of the upgraded status: - 90 min of plunder time - 10 min wait for attacking players - 1 or no ad browsing (instead of the 3) Most other premium features that doesnt affect gameplay should be included, like declaring battles, avatars, hor...

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 5:12am

Minor changes with non premium players

With the game seemingly attracting few new members, I suggest minor changes that will grant non premium players additional perks but not at the expense of advancing like premium players would. These are the listed benefits of premium in the instructions that I will address: Remain for premium - Ad-free and more comfortable gameplay. - Fight every 5 minutes instead of 15 minutes. - Access to more weapons, armour, shields, helmets and horses. - Take advantage of 120 minutes of plundering or defend...

Wednesday, January 13th 2016, 8:04pm

Faith only use for unique weapons

If one person in a world has vastly higher stats than others, the chance of gaining a unique weapon is close to nil. I suggest that a player can only use and carry the weapon of his faith, thus allowing 3 different people to have weapons instead of one harboring them. If a player that has a weapon loses to another player of a different faith, then I suggest the weapon be set into the plundering/protecting search like it was when people from different worlds hit someone that had a weapon

Wednesday, January 13th 2016, 12:31am

Limit order size

I know I have suggested this before but will again. I suggest limiting an order size to a maximum member count of between 10-20 people. Why do you ask? Simple: By limiting order size, this would force more orders to be created. This in theory should promote more activity and battles, while in theory limit the amount of cities an order should be able to conquer. Personally I am not a fan of city battles anymore, would love to see them nixed altogether but may bring more balance to worlds. I do no...

Friday, January 8th 2016, 10:25pm

GAS, please seriously consider a throwback world

Quoted from "JimmyCrackCorn" lol seriously, 4 years after this thread was started and with Game art studio nearly broke you actually think this is going to happen The Germans are also pleading for this and rumor has it that GAS is actually considering it

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 3:22am

Quoted from "Forge" If we do this, let's spend a month or two discussing, voting, and otherwise TRULY getting the will of the people, instead of just firing when it seems like fun. I'm not saying that's been done, but this would have to be a very serious and very considered first attempt. We could probably get a lot of the old-time names to come give things a go again, but if they get a bad taste and leave again, it's unlikely there could be a second chance. So far this thread is full of ideas ...

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 8:13pm

I am unsure if 8 hour healing should be removed. I know people like it, but if we want to go back to prebattle hits it has to be. I personally would remove it but keep battle healing active. Not only is that ideal for pure mercenaries, but would also be income to fund this world.

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 4:43am

For years, players have wanted a world that is more like the original Holy War that had thousands of active players fighting in the Holy Battle and hundreds in Order Battles. Things went downhill very quick when ticket redemption skyrocketed, literally wiping out hard working players progress overnight. I truly believe if a world was opened as a retro world of sorts, players would love to be in it. I would suggest some of the things in v2 still be in but mostly revert to v1. I believe the main f...

Monday, December 21st 2015, 10:51pm

Test world for updates

They did this right before I left too, put out a promo when an update really screwed things up. Priorities, seems GAS doesnt handle theirs well, hence the bankruptcy deal