You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 63.

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 12:53pm

Author: TomVexille

Accounts for Auction in W7, 8, 9 & 10

1 more day to go ... another update on the auctions too ... last update tomorrow

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 6:00pm

2 days to go and auctions updated again

Monday, May 31st 2010, 12:45pm

Further updates to the auctions ... just 3 days to go!

Sunday, May 30th 2010, 2:19pm

Further updates done on auctions ... thanks all that have sent me personal messages so far as well ... they are all really nice ... just gonna make me miss this place more

Saturday, May 29th 2010, 4:14pm

All auctions edited to current status ... world 10 auction cannot be edited now that someone has placed a bid there ... thanks for the visits to the auction side too; had lots of viewings of the accounts, so really do appreciate it

Friday, May 28th 2010, 8:56pm

First bid made on World 10 account ... really appreciate it!

Friday, May 28th 2010, 1:24pm

Auctions have been updated ... thanks for people's interest in them so far

Thursday, May 27th 2010, 11:17pm

Time for me to find out where my real life has wandered to ... can't have wandered far, but it should have my attention from now on ... which means HW must go sadly Bit of a selection to choose from ... if you know someone who's interested, or know someone who knows someone who's interested (and so on) then forwarding them to these links would be really appreciated. World 7 Account Auction click here World 8 Account Auction click here World 9 Account Auction click here World 10 Account Auction c...

Thursday, May 27th 2010, 10:46pm

Holy War Auction site

Cool ... just one more thing I've found When going back to editing you can't start off the editing with either the backspace or the delete keys It's fine if you input data like text, numbers, the enter key etc. but it won't let you use the backspace or delete keys unless you input something first. It's not the first time it has done that for me with online applications, but just another thing to point out for those not new to it.

Thursday, May 27th 2010, 10:21pm

Holy War Auction site

I use the Google Chrome browser mainly for my internet use, but I found that when editing the auction profiles it just bunches all the text together. I don't know about other browsers but so far I can see that Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and SeaMonkey (affiliate of Mozilla Firefox) all have the editor options. Other browsers may not, so something to keep in mind for people who use the other browsers.

Sunday, March 14th 2010, 10:54am

[Devil] The Hellequin: The Heretics of W10

We've been a bit dormant on the battle front recently ... mainly letting others dictate the battles with hiring us for their battles ... but now we are in for a change around and will go on the offensive as frequently as possible to get the fights up, and there is space for a good handful to join us with this changed tactic

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 2:34pm

The Order is Formed and the Warriors Mustering ...

We as members will keep donating at maximum everyday to expand the order to accommodate everyone as soon as possible we just ask that you be patient with us ... you are all guaranteed a place in the end Thanks to everyone for their hard work so far ... the fun will begin shortly

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 1:36pm

World 10 is now open ... any members who want my recruitment link can send me a message and you will get the cow spreadsheet link too

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 6:11am

Potential 15-Man Order!!!

Thanks for the support and interest in this order everyone seems I'm going to have to expand the order even quickly to accommodate everyone ... which is awesome still looking forward to hearing from more heretic players out there

Friday, January 29th 2010, 1:15pm

Enough Members for a 10-Man Order

Really appreciate all the interest going into this order seems I'm going to have to expand the order relatively quickly to accommodate everyone ... which is cool keep the messaging me about your interest in the order ... look forward to hearing from you

Thursday, January 28th 2010, 3:53am

New Pagan Order...Should Be Great

Cos its how he is better just ignoring him

Wednesday, January 27th 2010, 8:26pm

i think you'd better work on the one verse first only need the one verse ... and if that's perfected I'll think about AC2 position for ya

Wednesday, January 27th 2010, 8:16pm

I think we'll work on that verse cos it could be better and it could be something all members could put on their profile if they like ...

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 8:09pm

make that 6 then as for AC I'm going to rotate it around the players when necessary since some are going to be available at sometimes when other's aren't

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 7:38pm

5 Interested Members so far!

Thanks to those that have shown their interest in the order so far looking forward to hearing from more of you out there

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 6:12pm

I still warned ya as a mod would do but you knew to stop which is the main thing

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 5:51pm

Well you wouldnt have got used to me banning ya Tib ... cos i never have (well ... not yet anyway ) and I always try and treat everyone respectfully ...

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 3:30pm

*would like to point out this is meant to be a recruitment thread, not a discussion thread * As for getting angry, I never have

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 1:31pm

Since you have never had the courtesy of being in an order I have run I can understand why you don't understand

Tuesday, January 26th 2010, 7:30am

Benefits Will not be restricted by faith for its actions, although it will be pagan in name, to allow for flexibility in the game (Always volunteer for allies though)Battle pay based on order battle winnings and donationsShared cow spreadsheet and "dog fight" systemRequirementsOnly accepting level 11 and above (Those applying below this level will receive help if they want it)Character’s stats should be around 2 times your levelEveryone is expected to have a horse and full inventory of equipment...

Thursday, January 21st 2010, 1:09am

KoJ Recruiting!!!

I'd like to think I'm going to do my bit for KoJ ... and I'm looking forward to new members being recruited into this great order.

Thursday, November 26th 2009, 2:27am

Author: tomvexille

[Bahri] The Mamluk Army

Click here to go straight to order page Back from the dead, [Bahri] The Mamluk Army is open for all Saracen players. Please read the order page to understand fully what we expect of you, but how we would benefit you in return as well. We hope to expand quickly, so looking forward to hearing from you in the future

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 2:42am

Baybars al-Bunduqdari: World 7 account for sale

yes im leaving jabbar ... and someones buying the account so good luck to them

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 12:53am

tomvexille: World 6 account for sale

account has been sold ... thank you to the buyer

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 12:53am

was top hauler ... then wasnt ... then was ... now isnt but second anyway

Monday, March 23rd 2009, 11:26pm

Character Stats: Saracen: Level 23, Strength 49, Attack 49, Defence 48, Agility 49, Stamina 49 Horse Stats: Level 8, Attack 31, Defence 31, Stamina 31 Equipment: Weapon: Level 22, Agility 1, Hit Points 22 Shield: Level 24, Defense 6, Agility -1, Stamina 0 Armour: Level 20, Defense 12, Agility 0, Stamina -1 Helmet: Level 20, Defense 5, Agility 0, Stamina 0 Also elixirs worth 13770 gold Premium status till 25/04/2009, 21:29 game time Includes a premium ticket to change the name with Only want 5 Wo...

Monday, March 23rd 2009, 11:26pm

tomvexille: World 6 account for sale

Character Stats: Christian: Level 52, Strength 78, Attack 78, Defence 77, Agility 78, Stamina 78 Horse Stats: Level 47, Attack 62, Defence 62, Stamina 62 Equipment: Weapon: Level 44, Agility 1, Hit Points 42 Shield: Level 45, Defense 10, Agility 0, Stamina 0 Armour: Level 44, Defense 32, Agility 0, Stamina -1 Helmet: Level 42, Defense 13, Agility -1, Stamina -1 Also elixirs worth 15590 gold Premium status till 24/04/2009, 01:44 game time Includes a premium ticket to change the name with Only wan...

Sunday, March 15th 2009, 12:44am

[BAHRI] The Mamluk Army Recruiting Tent

Those interested in this order can click here to see the order board: http://www.holy-war.net/clan/warfare/profile/?w=7EN&cid=140 Please read the order board carefully so you understand what we expect from you as a member of this order. Basic requirements are that you can join once you are level 11 ... those that apply, but are lower than level 11 will not be accepted in, but will be given advice and support before they reach level 11. Thank you in advance for those that choose this order

Tuesday, February 17th 2009, 10:00pm

New Smilies

Yahoo messenger smiley's too any messenger smiley's that can be added would be good I just hope admin is looking into this Glad to see people keeping to the topic with the last few posts too roflmao

Monday, February 16th 2009, 4:36pm

New Smilies

Quoted from "Dradaki" I would have to be against it, as it will give more people a reason to spam with the added smilies. That is true ... but all noobs would spam anyway if there was only one smiley in the whole of HW . With a new smiley list they should state in big letters THESE ARE NOT FOR SPAMMING, SEE SHOUTBOX RULES FOR MORE INFORMATION (or said in a better way than that anyway ) As for the other replies i thinking along the lines of some of the Windows Live Messenger smileys to be added ...

Monday, February 16th 2009, 12:10am

New Smilies

I'd like to see more smilies available in the shoutbox some things you say in the sb aren't emphasised in the right way when you use the closest smiley possible to try and show what you are saying I would also like to see the smiley list back up and available in game I'd like to hear your thoughts on this ... am i wasting my time? or is it something that HW can look into?

Friday, December 12th 2008, 6:41pm

Holy Grail Crusaders [GRAIL] is recruiting followers

The order has now expanded to 20 max so we can now have more of your applications coming in ... meaning put them forward now

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 5:17pm

We have just had our first battle which was a huge success, so thanks for all the support! Current update of the order: we have a total of 8 members, we have expanded the order to accommodate 7 more. We are already considering our next battle, but we are still recruiting! If you want a front line space for that next battle ... we are waiting to accept you!

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 10:02pm

We have our 5th member! Now the fun has just begun ... but that doesnt mean you should miss out. We are still accepting applications ... so jump to it!

Monday, December 1st 2008, 2:09am

One more member has joined the cause! Just one more space to fill and we can get a good order battle underway ... but it can only happen if you send your applications to us ... we will be waiting

Saturday, November 29th 2008, 4:49pm

We have a new experienced member! Still lots of room for others to join ... make yourself known and we will do all we can to accommodate you

Monday, November 24th 2008, 6:57pm

One of our former members has now left us he decided to create a mercenary order ... and may it go well for him he still offers his services to our cause for a discount but it means there's more room for new recruits ... this is a great opportunity for new people to the game and will be worthwhile in the long-run

Wednesday, November 19th 2008, 11:47pm

We have a six member who wants to get stuck in ... but he'll need some training, but it seems to be another definite ... Half the order will be full in due course ... so get your applications in ASAP

Sunday, November 16th 2008, 1:40am

A fifth member has offered his services ... we are training him as we speak. The order will be half full soon! Make your placement known to us or you wont have the chance to take part in our first order battle ... a must see

Friday, November 14th 2008, 2:28am

A fourth warrior is learning the ways and is expanding to level 10 as we speak ... he is very likely to pass the initiation ... Places are going by the day ... if you can handle the challenge there are many rewards for those that join ... Christians, join up soon, or there will be no room by the end of the week !

Wednesday, November 12th 2008, 6:37pm

The order has just expanded! There is now more room for more Grail Crusaders ... if you can take on the initiation process ... then you're welcome to the brotherhood!