Search results 1-50 of 129.

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 5:04am

Author: jim pruitt

Two new elixirs?

I think that is an excellent idea

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 3:25pm

Why do you or don't you join an order?

I have done both the order and lone wolf thing. Personally I enjoy being in an order. That being said if the order dies no reason to stick around. I do agree with the posts about BH, 8 hour healing ect. That takes all of the strategy out of the game. Never mind the ubers.

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 4:09am

Don`t allow

I feel a rule change is needed as this can a will cause any order to be able to keep all cities they want safe indefinitely. Which IMHO defeats the purpose of city battles. If a 5 man order is truely out for xp only ally with another small order or pick one that fights constantly. Then u satisify tye proposed rule change and your hunger for xp

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 8:30am

Introduction of Stat/level Ratio

I agree that this formula should be some how included. I have known about it and have used it. Tao and I have discussed it before. I can see it being ver beneficial on the merc page.

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 9:11pm

Great Update - Conquer Cities and receive bonuses!

Not saying it was. Lol just agreeing that each city or special item that comes with it should help or harm depending on faith like you said. Also that some of the perks should help the average Joe so the can be competitive. On the same the harm factor for certain gear or cities should have an equal negative impact whether you are the uber of all ubers or average joe. I very much like your faith based ideas for the city perks it non perks. This should include your ability to attack or defend said...

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 11:17am

Ahhh I got it. Lol great idea. Kinda like buying horses or gear way above your level. Makes sense. There should be things that both help and it harm. Also like the idea with discounts. I was thinking about the allies automatically getting drug into battles. I think that is a great idea as well. Upside your allies have to do their part. Also I see it making orders limit the number of allies as the more u have the more battles you get snatched into.

Monday, September 2nd 2013, 6:59am

TG for the most part I like your suggestions. Especially doing away with per battle work healing. Make prestrikes mean something. I however do feel their should be a limit to how many unique or special weapons one can hold. All that will do is cause the ubers to hunt them down like they do now and hold them all.

Sunday, September 1st 2013, 9:54am

OK here is my two cents lol 1. Falcotron, blert, DonReality and all those mentioned made this game and forum fun. Most of the time without bans, warning and childish behavior. Helped players and proved that u could beat big tixxers in battles. W6 had an Uber tixxer and Don and crew drove him nuts. 2. We need something to level the field. Short of a retro World using the modles may be the best shot. It has to come from looking at the pros and cons of the changes in the other games tben discuss it...

Saturday, August 31st 2013, 6:19am

Pen, Could you post a link to the forum and that thread. Thanks

Friday, August 30th 2013, 9:50am

Concerns about proposed city battle additions *SPEAK NOW!!!*

I agree with you Forge. There needs to only be one thread for this discussion. Bounce back and forth al willy nilly is pointless and may get confusing to some or to much trouble to keep up with it all

Friday, August 9th 2013, 6:28am

TUA The Unholy Alliance is looking for new members

Are you currently not in an order or unhappy where you are? TUA is actively seeking new members. No matter which world you reside in in our world group. We are an active battle order, share cows and are here to have fun.

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 6:55am

Retro World?

ADd my name to the list of wanting this Retro world.

Wednesday, May 1st 2013, 9:46am

New world

I as well would love to see a world like this. one where you pick and chose your battles, did pre strikes knowing that it actually did some good, where you earned what you had by plundering and hunting. Not a world where someone can buy a world killer account then sit on a mountain and crow about how great they are. I know lets have a poll and see what most want.

Friday, April 26th 2013, 6:13am

holywarequipment.com

I live in the south. Louisiana to be precise and it does not work for me either. This webpage is not available

Friday, February 1st 2013, 1:36am

Regrouping of most important suggestions

My feelings on the tix free world are well known. I started a thread once as.well and very much agree it is something that is needed.

Saturday, December 29th 2012, 9:04am

Guess who posts next...

Give the lady a.Teddy Bear. Next Kentucky Knight

Wednesday, November 28th 2012, 6:45am

Guess who posts next...

oi theif lol, POW next

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 5:32pm

Guess who posts next...

nope its me again. Next to post is Jiggy * baits threads with kippers, salmon and a bowl of fresh cream. *

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 5:22pm

Guess who posts next...

Nope not this time. hmm POW next

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 5:13pm

Maintenance - Information, or lack of it...

Folks I am quite sure the gnomes are busy chasing the gremlins all over the place to get back up and running . I know it is hard to be patient but please try.. Oh and by the way Jiggy they found that first

Tuesday, October 9th 2012, 5:09pm

Group 4 goof

V I know that there is XP galore to be had. That is why I am in every battle I can gey in. Adam no concerned with that. Just prefer a somewhat level playing feild.

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 8:12am

Group 4 goof

After carefully looking around our active little cluster I have come to the conclusion that whomever calculated that EN9 belonged in that cluster either was asleep at their desk, used a seriously skewed bell curve or their math was way off.. Just looking at the levels of players we are going against is for lack of a better word... Nuts. 99% of us are glorious meat sheilds. Me thinks we would have been better served going into group 5.

Thursday, October 4th 2012, 8:03am

Is Gas so blind that they cannot see the long term $$$ a tisx free world would make

Well after seeing what is out there in the merged worlds. I feel it is again time to jump up in my stump a revive the request for a tix free world to play in. While I have no intention of leaving either of the world groups I am in I do feel moreso than ever that the powers that be should take a hard look.at it and implement this world. No.tix for gold. No cashing in large numbers of tix for premium at once. no protects, just plunders Battle Healing maybe. Have no.fear powers that be. There be pl...

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 8:16am

Join an order in another world

Now forge you went and forgot the three dogs and two cats Seriously this is a must have and great idea.

Tuesday, August 28th 2012, 2:26am

Little Malta Recruiting

Little Malta formerly a training order is now expanding to regular order status. Seeking ACTIVE Christian warriors that want a fun, dramma free order. Higher levels prefered but all aplicants welcome.

Monday, August 27th 2012, 2:47pm

Merger Updates?

Thanks Gen. D.

Monday, August 27th 2012, 2:17am

Merger Updates?

really hoping that we will here some news monday on how Group 2 merger, round two is coming.

Friday, August 24th 2012, 2:32am

Merger Updates?

Yeah I guess so. Time to roll out the lawn chair, set a fire and roast a few marshmellows while we wait on the Gnomes to regroup and set a new date for trying this again. Just hope i do not run outta beer first.

Thursday, August 23rd 2012, 4:25pm

Merger Updates?

Well hell The HW gods frowned down upon us today. Hopefully they can get this issue sorted soon and get this train back on the tracks.

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 10:47pm

Merger Updates?

Ok one more question. At some.point will players be able to join orders from other merged worlds. Ie a W1EN player join a W5EN order or DE12 join EN5 order?

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 5:06pm

Merger Updates?

Oh yeah if what I here is correct there be fat milkers in them lands

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 4:54pm

Merger Updates?

Quoted from "Ben The Dark Knight" You forget one more thing, which is the most important : by tixx... lotta tixx... very "a lot" of tixx Ahh Ben you must have missed my post about NOT winning the lotto so there will be not monster stat jump for me

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 4:51pm

Merger Updates?

Quoted "Should have skipped over group 2 and went to 3...becuase those of us in that group rock...LOL " Ah you just think you do

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 5:30pm

Is Gas so blind that they cannot see the long term $$$ a tisx free world would make

On a different note IF GAS ever woke up and did create us a tixxer free world. even an IN one I wonder how many players of old , some loved and some hated lol, would return to HW I know several i would love to see come back.

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 2:24pm

Merger Updates?

Hmm sitting waiting on word of when the next merger will take place. Checklist. 1. unGodly lix stash... yeap 2. BH ticket on standby ... yeap. 3. Max gold spent daily on stats...yeap 4 up to date gear .... yeap. Ok I am as ready as i can be. waiting on Gas..... yeah yeah i know patience is a virtue just not feeling virtuous at teh moment. But it is all good i know it will happen... soon, this week would be nice Ok vent over back to plundering and gold hunting

Friday, August 17th 2012, 5:41pm

I can understand that Judge. I take pride in working my butt off trying to build the best charactor I can only to go to a battle and get slaughtered in short order by a credit card warrior. Take IN2 for example. I do not do protects as I value the gold from the plunders more than the xp so i do not level as fast. I am a lvl 32 with all gear up to date, decent stash of lix and all stats lvl 65 to 70+ and if i make it thought 8 to 10 fights in a battle i am lucky. I hit around 40 to 50 people a da...

Friday, August 17th 2012, 5:00pm

Merger Updates?

ROFLMAO oh yeah. hmm lvl 142 stats 360 to 400 vs W12DE players withs stats of 550 to 600 +. Hmm let me check my Lotto ticket. Nope not a winner so no mega stat jump for me. Thanks for the update though Gen D

Friday, August 17th 2012, 4:30pm

Merger Updates?

Any idea when the nest world group will get merged General D.

Monday, August 13th 2012, 4:57pm

Merger Updates?

OMG GD. I just spit coffee all over my desk laughing at your post and hereing them throwing a fit. I bet it goes something like this lol. Mind you this is just a joke was ist das? Administrator Ich habe 10 Milliarden Mark auf tix verbrachte und das Spiel ist unterbrochen. Machen Sie jetzt Reparaturen. verstehen Sie.

Monday, August 13th 2012, 3:10am

There will always be those that try to cheat, those that always complain ect. Hmm maybe by asking for a tix free wolrld i am now among them lol. The thing is asome mark success by camping, Looks up at ST , some by leveling fast, some by there stats, V/D rating, order battle wins and some a combo of the listed things. ever since tixxing became popular most of these things for personal gain are no fun unless youare now tixxing to beat the band. General D's Pub and football anaolgy says it best..

Friday, August 3rd 2012, 5:57am

you got it General D. but with out the extra plunder time. just Premium and BH. No gold for tix and no Extra plunders

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 11:48am

Yeah I know Judge but I felt it should be raised from the dead. Hell yes a whole bunch of folks would play there. I would even hazard a guess many players of old long gone from here would come back to play there and gladly pay two tix a month for prem and BH

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 7:55am

I know this has been said before and if it is in the wrong place by all means move it where it goes. If GAS would sit down and just figure out how many old players have left due to uber tixxers and how many new ones stick around for a short time until the get disgusted with the rampate tixxing they would see how much long term money is gone. Way back in older worlds there were none and we have fun. bought our tix for premium and played the game. We had a blast in the sb. it was never quiet. lol ...

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 2:01am

Team Tournement

.Very good Idea. It would definatly even things out quite a bit.

Friday, July 6th 2012, 1:33pm

Team Tournement

Ben evidently you did not read the post completly. I said numbers are low and why. If the other tourny's were the same , one league onl,y you would not have high numbers for them either. If GAS were to make the team tourny the same the numbers would go up i feel.

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 1:53pm

A better long-term model for HW:

Quoted from "LadyVos" This thread is about players being interested in a game And the old system was one that drew many people and when it changed we lost alot of good players. People like to compete and the way it is now there really is no competition anymore. New players, same as the old players, liked that you had to think and use strategy and worry about what was more important, battle...lix....etc. Everything that is being said is as much a draw for new players as bringing back old players...

Wednesday, July 4th 2012, 4:23pm

A better long-term model for HW:

I have to agree with the ladies. WHile I have not been around since HW day one I have since W4. You had to stay on your toes, you carefully made sure to not pop in sb until you were safe after collecting work pay, battles were thought out and yeah pre-strikes were a must. While I do see the perks of BH and Protects I am not so sure i like it. you just catch as many battles within an hour of each other. hop in camp one and poof good to go for the nest few hours safe and no loss of lp when it is a...

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 5:34pm

response to Information on the World Groups

Quoted from "Captain ApeX" Let's say "Mr. Beaver" has an account in five worlds of a world group. It's totally legal. If creating an order with members all across the world group would be possible, "Mr. Beaver" could now create an order called "Beaver Bullies", add all his five "Mr. Beaver" accounts, and start battles to annoy people, without anyone able to do much about it, since it's not against the rules to do such. Ok I understand the problem but waht to do on the older EN worlds that are s...