You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 654.

Friday, January 7th 2011, 2:22am

Author: The Missing Rum

Fruit

Cucumber is my favourite fruit, especially in sandwiches, or even better duck pancakes

Friday, January 7th 2011, 1:25am

Pizza and Beer

Pizza: Im a big fan of dominoes as well. Meateor is really nice (BBQ sauce, Sausage, Pepperoni, Meatballs, Spicy Beef and ham) Beer: More of a cider fan than beer in which case Port Wine of Glastonbury, or Broadoak Perry. Beer wise i'd go for Piddle in a Bottle (local brewery)

Monday, December 27th 2010, 2:29am

Guess who posts next...

nope, the pretty much retired cos i do naff all to help dude Sentinel next

Saturday, December 25th 2010, 6:01pm

suggestion for next year Oo

Surely that punishes people who get onto the game less during the festive period more. If they cant spend 2 hours on the game to plunder, they drop double the amount of exp, whereas a battle and an attack only take a matter of seconds to do.

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 2:52am

Guess who posts next...

Nope, me back for a cheeky look around Tibs next

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 4:32am

The Missing Rum is Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro

Ive actually been involved in charity work, while playing HW, but this is by far the most major thing i have done Before i have raised £65 personally in a day, but it is nothing like £2500 which i need for this

Sunday, November 14th 2010, 3:40am

The Missing Rum is Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro

Hi I am part of a team of students who will be climbing Mount Kilimanjaro for the charity Childreach International on 18th June 2011. Chldreach are a relatively new charity who help children across 7 countries (including Tanzania) and improve Children's Health, Education and Human Rights. For more info, check out http://www.childreach.org.uk/ Kilimanjaro is the worlds largest freestanding mountain, and as such i will be climbing 5,882 metres (19,298 ft) from base to the peak. However to do this ...

Sunday, October 24th 2010, 4:34am

Goodbye Holy War!

Prob one of the last times i will check here If anyone wants to contact me send any messages to: number1nutter@gmail.com, (plenty of filters on it) or/and facebook name: Mark Warden if you get filtered/ignored its cos i dont have any interest in talking to you/dont want you on facebook. I dont expect any contact, so enjoy the rest of your lives, if you dont wanna talk to me!

Sunday, October 24th 2010, 4:27am

What song is playing?

Surrender - Billy Talent

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 2:20am

Plunder Text Contest (week 4) - 23.08.2010 - 29.08.2010

You find yourself in Berlin standing outside of GAS. In revenge for them taking your money every month, you decide to raid them and steal their gold for once.

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 12:37am

Plunder Text Contest (week 3) - 16.8.2010 - 22.8.2010

After your success on betting on a 3-legged donkey, you decide to bet on a 2-legged greyhound at the tracks. This was completely foolish and you've wasted your time

Saturday, August 7th 2010, 3:30am

Goodbye Holy War!

Yeah sold today

Friday, August 6th 2010, 11:35pm

Goodbye Holy War!

never actually quit before, said i would quit if the arena thing wasnt reversed but that was it Ive cut down a couple of times, but never quit

Friday, August 6th 2010, 11:27pm

Goodbye Holy War!

Ive sold all of my accounts Ive played this game since 8th December 2007 EN1, EN2, EN3, EN4, EN5, EN6, EN8, ES3 under the names Drowning_Sheep, The Found Rum, and most memorably... The Missing Rum Ive modded since 7th April 2008, under 5 different admin And ive had enough Wish you all good luck, and i hope you continue to enjoy this great game

Monday, August 2nd 2010, 10:18pm

Plunder Text Contest (week 1) - 2.8.2010 - 8.8.2010

You head off to a town to plunder it's wealth. Unfortunately Falcotron has already been there and taken most of their gold

Monday, August 2nd 2010, 3:22am

W1 Account - Level 111 for sale

I have recieved a new bid of £50 FYI. The monday reset is the deadline for bids, not for receiving the money Paypal is prefered method, although i may be able to accomodate other methods

Monday, August 2nd 2010, 2:47am

May pop in every now and again on the forum, and maybe W1 But other than that, yeah gone for good

Sunday, August 1st 2010, 4:46pm

I have had a bid of £45 which the account will go to, unless i recieve a better offer by reset Monday night

Sunday, August 1st 2010, 2:36am

Level 111 (Number 36 for exp) Your Premium membership is valid until: 22 . 11 . 2011 , 09 : 16 O'Clock (Yes that does say November 2011!) Strength 236 Attack 220 Defence 215 Agility 230 Stamina 225 Horse attributes (Level 100) Attack 230 Defence 200 Stamina 230 Stock in weapons Battle Axe Level: 108 Agility: -1 Hitpoints: 110 Stock in shields Captain´s Shield Level: 107 Defence: 29 Agility: 0 Stamina: 0 Stock in armour Tournament Armour Level: 115 Defence: 106 Agility: -1 Stamina: -1 Paladin Arm...

Saturday, July 31st 2010, 6:29pm

W4 Account, Level 105 for sale

Im selling my W4 account (W1 will be joining it shortly) Level 105 Your Premium membership is valid until: 03 . 12 . 2010 , 10 : 20 O'Clock You have activated Battle Healing until: 05.08.2010 23:37 O'Clock 3 extra tickets on the account Strength 233 Attack 217 Defence 212 Agility 227 Stamina 220 Horse attributes (Level 80) Attack 190 Defence 170 Stamina 190 Blade Flail Level: 103 Agility: -2 Hitpoints: 105 Pallos Level: 95 Agility: 0 Hitpoints: 94 Butter Knife Level: 1 Agility: 0 Hitpoints: 1 St...

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 1:24pm

Worlds Dying Problem

Actually i havent had an issue in W1 to be honest Last time i needed to upgrade i sold 400k of elixirs just while i was doing my plunders

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 5:11pm

How convenient!

You are incorrect about the message At the start of HW2 this message started popping up, there were forum threads moaning about it as well. Admin said it was just a normal message

Thursday, May 20th 2010, 2:04am

wats rong wit Daviee????

Quoted from "erialc" This is the 1st post by Tiberius Leodegan that makes perfect sense and I have NO trouble deciphering That's because it was a quote

Monday, May 17th 2010, 3:20am

Using Paypal for account purchases

I think it only charges you if you dont have a bank account registered to the paypal account. If you have got one registered then its free

Friday, May 14th 2010, 4:56am

Drop the global Holy Battle

Thing is though, it is the top levels getting the good exp Surely it would be better for the worlds if those just behind top got the good exp to help them catch up and make worlds more competetive Lack of top levels is definitely an issue in W1

Thursday, May 6th 2010, 2:48pm

Trade W5 or W7 account for W1 account

Quoted from "Dradaki" 77th in XP Quoted from "Dradaki" 58th in XP Quoted from "Dradaki" Will want a lvl 100+ So you want an account in the top 50 of XP for something 58th or 77th?

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 2:56pm

Find a new "Only fair solution"

Quoted from "Dradaki" Also I would love to hear what you have to say about TMR doing this. I want to see the rancor among brother mods. I havent used the Team arena at all Im assuming you mean the TMR in W2 which hasnt been me for a long time

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 2:56pm

Find a new "Only fair solution"

Quoted from "Dradaki" Also I would love to hear what you have to say about TMR doing this. I want to see the rancor among brother mods. I havent used the Team arena at all Im assuming you mean the TMR in W2 which hasnt been me for a long time

Tuesday, April 20th 2010, 4:27am

What song is playing?

Who's Afear'd Bit of local music and local nutters dancing

Saturday, April 10th 2010, 9:39pm

What song is playing?

Quoted from "BelliCose" Ruby Soho - Rancid Great song listened to it because of this post, then Time Bomb - Rancid

Saturday, April 10th 2010, 1:17am

Recommended Ska Bands

Quoted from "Mulvers" Quoted from "The Missing Rum" No Doubt (dont be fooled by the lead singer being Gwen Stefani) Early albums only! Everything Post Tragic Kingdom was POOOOOOOOOOOOOP Wouldnt know, i only have their greatest hits album but yeah, some songs like Hey Baby really arent ska at all, or any good Hella Good and Underneath it All are prob my favourite songs of theirs

Friday, April 9th 2010, 11:12pm

Drinking Buddies

Quoted from "The Missing Rum" - Keith Richards he clearly knows how to party - Bill Bailey just ridiculously funny - Freddy Flintoff Funny bloke, likes a drink, and is quite likely to steal a pedalo and make a story had to edit it after watching League of their Own

Friday, April 9th 2010, 9:12pm

Recommended Ska Bands

Quoted from "Mulvers" Fandango are a real good ska band I've seen supporting Spunge ... But I cant find a website and the CD I have was handed to me by the band's trombonist so they may be a bit local and hard to get hold of.. Thats because the are called Fandangle Mulvers But [spunge] are probably my favourite band Quoted from "libertarian" Buck O Nine, The Aquabats, The Fratellis, and my personal favorite... The Dropkick Murphys Despite being all very good bands (except Buck O Nine, which i d...

Friday, April 9th 2010, 1:28pm

Favourite Actors

Josh Hartnett - Lucky Number Slevin, Black Hawk Down Brad Pitt (as much as i hate to admit it) - Oceans Films, Snatch, Inglourious Basterds,The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (just bought it, he fits the role really well) Steve Buscemi - The Big Lebowski, Resevoir Dogs

Friday, April 9th 2010, 12:51pm

What song is playing?

Skip to the End - The Futureheads

Wednesday, April 7th 2010, 7:45pm

What song is playing?

Let's Dance to Joy Division - The Wombats

Wednesday, April 7th 2010, 4:05pm

HW Elders

Quoted from "Letheus" W2 opened december 12 of 2007.....not december 4th Looking at registration dates, ive found a non admin account created at 04.12.2007 16:54 and my registration email is Quoted from contact.EN@holy-war.net to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx date Sat, Dec 8, 2007 at 9:44 AM (that would be 10:44 server time) subject Registration at Holy-War mailed-by holy-war.de We welcome you kindly to Holy-War! You logged in with the following login data to Holy-War: Game world: 2 Username: drowning_shee...

Tuesday, April 6th 2010, 11:12pm

HW Elders

Quoted from "falcotron" Quoted from "The Missing Rum" Quoted from "tattooed" Quoted from "LargeHuman" PS They are called Ancients not Elders Large is correct. We had this conversation many moons ago. If you don't remember it then you're not an Ancient. PS: Kinda thinking of coming back when the new world opens (every few months f I remember correctly right?) Does anyone that I know or knows me still play? I know you You were my 1st ever OM or AC (i cant remember which) for my First ever order (...

Tuesday, April 6th 2010, 10:19pm

HW Elders

Quoted from "tattooed" Quoted from "LargeHuman" PS They are called Ancients not Elders Large is correct. We had this conversation many moons ago. If you don't remember it then you're not an Ancient. PS: Kinda thinking of coming back when the new world opens (every few months f I remember correctly right?) Does anyone that I know or knows me still play? I know you You were my 1st ever OM or AC (i cant remember which) for my First ever order (I think WoT in W2) I was Drunken Sheep back then

Monday, April 5th 2010, 7:35pm

HW Elders

thats cos Monet isn't still here

Monday, April 5th 2010, 2:28am

Punch in the face ...

Really? Low standards? Everybody wanted me that night

Monday, April 5th 2010, 2:24am

Punch in the face ...

That was completely your fault It was gay chicken, and you went far too far!

Monday, April 5th 2010, 1:58am

Punch in the face ...

Id join Mulvers in punching him in the face

Sunday, April 4th 2010, 1:46pm

Best 3 seconds of her life ...

The new Dr Who assistant Kirsten Dunst Hayley Williams Florence Welch ive noticed a theme here....

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 9:51pm

HW Elders

Quoted from "itsjustme" Quoted from "falcotron" In the top 20 by xp, you've got: [*]Scorpian King, Knight of Thunder, Thor Hammerhand, Mets, LOKI0518. They're the core of SOA today, and most of them were part of the core of SOA two years ago. SOA's been the toughest Christian order for almost that entire time, except for the brief periods when they didn't exist and when they were Pagan. LOKI was one of the leaders of SoCo for most of that time, the wildcard Christian order. Isn't Thor now the o...

Thursday, April 1st 2010, 2:35pm

HW Elders

Quoted from "falcotron" The oldest player in W4 was CoCooMa, who left for a long time but recently returned. He showed up before the last test account was even created. I was next, then an admin who no longer works at GAS. Virtuelle probably would have been second, but she used the mod tool to chat in the SB so we could help her come up with a name for her character before registering, so she ended up something like 10th. I remember starting on the 1st day of W4 but then i deleted it and left a...