You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Friday, November 4th 2011, 4:20pm

Author: The Hoffi

We want your opinion!

International sounds interesting but only regarding fights and battles (assuming that each player sees the others via his homeworld language). The SB would need to stay as it is (otherwise existing rules would be violated ), not much point having all languages in the SB anyway, total chaos! World merging bares two major problems: What with the players who play multiple worlds and how about the level discrepancy between old an new worlds?

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 10:59am

Veterans world

In principle a good idea but we should not forget that GAS is a Ltd company rather than a charity! And each tixxer is a nice contribution to their accounts as much as they are a nuisance to other players! If that pays out at the end only GAS's controller will know! From my experience many people moan about the game but keep playing it PLUS paying brave their monthly fee so why should GAS take action as long as the cash flow shows a positive trend? I would suggest that a reasonable approach would...

Friday, April 8th 2011, 5:22pm

More goddamn random bull

@hardrada: Thanks for the explanation. But: Where is the adjustment factor for health and gold recognized? There is one for sure! And wasn't the winner of a fight calculated depending on the percentage of the ratio: starting LP/lost LP and who reached 10% loss first is the winner? The two I have hit I will now try and hit regular to see if I am getting any near to the percentage. At the moment one of them is a defeat:win 2:0.

Friday, April 8th 2011, 1:23pm

More goddamn random bull

Ok, but does that even out ALL my advantages or only the defence parts (personal and/or horse)? Plus this then is new too since the update, correct? Another one where my armour and shield are 2-3 levels below the oponents but weapon and helmet are the same plus lvl is the same: The Hoffi other side Faith Level 96 96 Experience points + 1 1 Hitpoints 1200 1726 Remaining LP 21174 21700 Strength 187 169 Attack 180 169 Defence 179 167 Agility 187 167 Stamina 179 167 Horse attack 187 187 Horse defenc...

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 9:50pm

Just happened to me

This is REALLY Summarised fight report Winner: Other side [b]Winner's haul: 2[/b] The Hoffi Other side Faith Level 96 90 Experience points + 0 2 Hitpoints 857 1180 Remaining LP 21720 19268 Strength 187 156 Attack 179 156 Defence 178 159 Agility 187 160 Stamina 178 160 Horse attack 187 170 Horse defence 167 176 Horse stamina 187 178 Defence bonus travelling at home + 28 to defence 6 lvl difference, FULL health, all stats superior apart from horse defence, better gear than other side and only 37 g...

Friday, April 1st 2011, 4:39pm

R.i.p.

The order SoH has been disbanded!

Monday, March 28th 2011, 2:02pm

Idea

E.g. a level 138 from W2 in W8? Na, you don't want that! The imbalance would be insane!

Friday, March 25th 2011, 5:53pm

Just an idea.....

As I understand that the latest update was due to the request from players but with a storm of protest as an outcome, may I therefore suggest that the ideas that have been picked up are described in a vote thread, put in the forum and a message notifying all players of this vote is sent out. This should make changes being more in the interest of the majority of the HW community and should enable prevention from "unrest" from the players sides after an update. Plus valuable developers time is sav...

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 3:25pm

Survivers

I can only agree to what andijast said: Please do not destroy the game! Although you've recently done the utmost to do so! Get rid of this rediculous new fight script! I assume that you've done that when players were suggesting this BEFORE all the other updates! I personally found the old fightscript pretty ok apart from the loosing aspect kicking in when carrying gold! That one should be downgraded a bit but not abolished! I am a bit split minded about the full heal after working >8h. As a non ...

Tuesday, August 25th 2009, 8:21pm

Saracen of Honour [SoH] seeking ambitious new members

To all honourable Saracen in W8, if you are looking for an order of real brotherhood, experienced fellow compagnions you can 100% rely on and where you can always seek advice, where you can live the true life of our Saracen anchestors, check out our order board in W8! You like the way of SoH? Then we are looking forward to receive your application! Enjoy this fabulous game! The Hoffi OM of SoH