You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Monday, November 19th 2007, 5:37am

Author: Carus

Applications

For all those that are applying to us, the quickest way to apply is to send a message directly to our Grand Prior "BlackKnight" . Those that send messages in game directly will be considered first for acceptance.

Monday, November 19th 2007, 2:05am

Application to Knights Hospitaller

For those that are using this to apply to our order. Please note that the quickest way to apply is by messaging our Grand Prior "BlackKnight" directly in game. Those that message directly will be considered first for acceptance as our Order Hall grows.

Thursday, November 15th 2007, 1:11pm

TO ARMS TO ARMS

And shepherds we shall be, For thee my Lord for thee. Power has descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti. (In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit) -Boondock Saints We are now a fully operational order. HOW ABOUT A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR OUR GRAND PRIOR that worked his tail off for us to get this started!

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 3:38am

Knights Hospitaller (Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta)

Quoted from "Heartless" Hello everyone, I'd gladly join your order and slay the non-believers. Aye good Sir Knight. We are happy to have you by our side. (I still like your cat)

Monday, November 12th 2007, 10:31pm

Knights Hospitaller (Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta)

Quoted from "Daark Knight" Quoted from "Daark Knight" I'm still trying to hit 11 myself...hoping to get it done today before I hit the sack. SUCCESS!!!! Level 11!!!! Heathen and infidel, tremble before my blade!!! Congradulations on today's victory dear brother! We are hopeful to find your new recruit soon.

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 1:50am

It is a great encouragement to see fellow knights joining our crusade with such vigor. Wear our colors with pride my brothers. (Make sure you message BlackKnight or myself in game for the link to our private order forum.)

Friday, November 9th 2007, 12:55pm

Quoted from "Harold de Normandie" Quoted from "dbuck2001" hey Carus if I sent you a couple photo's could you put the cross on it like you've done on your's? undefinedundefined I would also appreciate it if you could put a Templar order cross on my avatar? My brothers I would gladly have my squire stitch our code of arms onto your uniforms. (It's easy, I just shrunk it in Microsoft paint down to 25x25 and put it in the corner using cut and paste. I'd be happy to throw it on any picture that you ...

Friday, November 9th 2007, 7:20am

Quoted from "Black Knight" Quoted from "Carus" (Yeah, oops my sword got caught in his neck and I had to pull it out . ) Let me guess: the sun got in your eyes and you tripped over a rock.... Since you're always looking for heretics and infidels, you had your sword drawn and he just 'happened' to be at the wrong place at the unluckiest of times, right?? Actually I believe that my Lord had a plan and thus placed that rock there for me specifically as a 'divine appointment' for my foot so that my ...

Friday, November 9th 2007, 6:59am

Quoted from "DivineLace" can i add the name DoomEye to that list, this fool does not leave me alone Aye, it has been so noted.

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 1:56pm

Quoted from "dbuck2001" I love this idea. I'll start this list... Aye brother, these names shall be noted. For now I will create an informal list of those who have proven themselves worthy of punishment. As our Grand Prior has asked, we should probably wait until our order is fully ordained before implementing any sort of policy. Of course... if some of us happen to accidentally beat one of our mutual foes to a pulp The Almighty will surely grant us mercy. (Yeah, oops my sword got caught in his...

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 12:30pm

Quoted from "Black Knight" Suggestion to the Knights of Malta: I think it would demonstrate our unity and solidarity if all of the Knights Hospitaller have a Maltese Cross somewhere on their avatar. I, of course, will not require this, but I think that if all our brothers visibly displayed where their allegiances lie, it would behoove our proud order... Pax Christi I will proudly carry the cross.

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 2:54am

Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God and on the List of an Angry Order

IC: First of all let me apologize for not having laundered my Tabard yet. My brothers I come to you in all confidence. Sadly I struggle with the deadly sin of wrath. It is my struggle because I know that my brothers are being attacked daily by our enemies, as am I. My goal is to stay within our Lord's will and thus may I suggest that we together create a list of our foes, that we may pray and ask The Almighty for favor in battle and be redeemed of any loss as a whole according to our Father who ...

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:46am

RE: RE: We are well met indeed.

Quoted from "Black Knight" Quoted from "Carus" And shepherds we shall be, For thee my Lord for thee. Power has descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti. -Boondock Saints My brothers, God is with us, who then shall stand in our way? Forsooth, Carus! Take this Tabard of the Maltese Cross and were it proudly as you spill the blood of the...

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:18am

We are well met indeed.

And shepherds we shall be, For thee my Lord for thee. Power has descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti. -Boondock Saints My brothers, God is with us, who then shall stand in our way?