You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-28 of 28.

Friday, July 12th 2019, 1:21pm

Author: Master Merlin

Recruitmant

The game is changing. We hold so many records and as Master when i see us grow we will be more declaring and hands up under pressure to declare more often. Since 2007 accepted as Master looking all .... be they prem or not but also steering towards envy by others. Recruits climbing and mailing one by one all worlds in forum .... the lions are going to hammer the worlds. And as always i am just figure head of madness and lions are the collective. MM Herewith what i will post in each world .... Re...

Friday, July 12th 2019, 1:18pm

Recruitment

The game is changing. We hold so many records and as Master when i see us grow we will be more declaring and hands up under pressure to declare more often. Since 2007 accepted as Master looking all .... be they prem or not but also steering towards envy by others. Recruits climbing and mailing one by one all worlds in forum .... the lions are going to hammer the worlds. And as always i am just figure head of madness and lions are the collective. MM Herewith what i will post in each world .... Re...

Friday, July 12th 2019, 12:58pm

Recruitment

The old Silver & Redux Chalice of EN1 began 22.12.07 and by 07/05/13 merged with Pride EN1 to create the Lions .... the Guardians of the Chalice. Merged when worlds merged and mass exodus of players. Broke records (as order) with biggest orders, first completed castle yet remain games longest serving master of a order. The longest ban from the sb *sighs*. Facing a merged world I fell from number one in level in EN1 to be out of top 100 on merger. Now ranked number 6 and lions broke records by mi...

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 5:28pm

Holy War 3.0

Well theold merger made me scream as ranked number one in 1EN to wake to find me out of the top 100 lol .... but I slowly climbed back I have yet to see the ideas or intention of a new Holywar 3 but language restricts one world and one sound box surely ? The 'game' saw so many leave when players began to tixx. My guess 95% will never tixx and if new changes help tixxers even more I can see 95% walking. The ethos of non prem players has always been good and their 15min wait after a safety should ...

Monday, March 5th 2012, 8:28pm

CREATE A GHOST KNIGHT to Save the worlds for all !!

And wow having joined in Nov 2007 to create the original Silver Chalice with the first castle in qworld one i am still listed as a beginer in this forum lol .... I can live with honour lol ... how do u advance from a beginner .. play for 20yrs? lol no chanve lol .... idea is just posted for all to get more fun and if the Ghost Knight is a cool idea say so so Gas will consider ... hand on heart the Ghost will be cool for ALL levels Mad Merlin

Monday, March 5th 2012, 8:17pm

CREATE A GHOST KNIGHT to Save the worlds for all !!

Folowing discussions with admin i have posted my idea of a Ghost Knight which adnin already like my crazy brain lol so support it in the forum .... I hope all like the idea ... not just personally finding life to live personally is heading if just feeding pagans but the idea that ALL will find xp is flowing for everyone even the highest to climb even more MM I suggest a powerful Ghost Knight to be introduced to HolyWar for more action and fun . High level players like this idea .. I think .. and...

Wednesday, November 17th 2010, 5:08pm

Master Merlin had a Haemorrhage Stroke

Back in February a brain vessel burst to the left and blew up 20% of my brain lol having had no medical problems my life. I hadnt even of a stroke but guess it should be taught in schools and i will teach. 80% of strokes are a Ishaemic stroke where a blood clot blocks the arteries to the brain that can be solved by thinning the blood but the worst is where the artery leaks and burst causing the brain bleeds (haemmorage stroke) which account the smaller 20% ..... having had this on the left of th...

Friday, July 30th 2010, 1:35pm

Thank u world one !!

On Feb 5th it seems the artery of blood to my brain burst and a haemmorrhagic stroke happened. Reality is that there is a medical fact that i was just in the 1/3 chance of surviving. It takes time to recover the surgery and the reality is that a stroke hammers your brain but the Druid is recovering fast .... last week the hospital did some tests and my brain has rised from under 50% to above 90% ... from what i have read there is a problemn the 'haemmorrhagic' could leave damage to the brain and...

Thursday, July 1st 2010, 9:11pm

Master Merlin says he is Alive and thanks all here helped him

‘Management’ in December 2009 of the game made it impossible for me to sit for more than one person at any time and with so many in the old Chalice I found it impossible to maintain the mighty Chalice and set it to history of proudness and took a step back the evident of my lesser logging in. Focusing on some real work stress meant that it was a truly factor on the 5th of Feb 2010 my brain “burst with blood” and I was administered to a hospital to do a scan revealing a major stroke ! At this poi...

Thursday, July 1st 2010, 9:11pm

Master Merlin says he is Alive and thanks all here helped him

‘Management’ in December 2009 of the game made it impossible for me to sit for more than one person at any time and with so many in the old Chalice I found it impossible to maintain the mighty Chalice and set it to history of proudness and took a step back the evident of my lesser logging in. Focusing on some real work stress meant that it was a truly factor on the 5th of Feb 2010 my brain “burst with blood” and I was administered to a hospital to do a scan revealing a major stroke ! At this poi...

Thursday, January 21st 2010, 9:07pm

Amnesty for noobs on first day

Probably very obvious but an amnesty for all new players for first 24hrs might not be a bad idea with their welcome mail from HW explaining that amnesty expires 24hrs from being welcomed. It would give new players a chance to grasp the fundamentals of plundering, training stats and the need to stay safe ... without getting hammered as soon as they appear in sb asking for help ...... lost count how many helpful players have donated hours of time 'helping new recruits to the game' taking up the sb...

Monday, December 7th 2009, 4:25pm

Time to fine these words and make real judging by mail lately lol

If the stars were a true guide then it was midnight or thereabouts but time seemed to have no meaning so deep in the heart of such a truly enchanted forest where men, their gods and the heavens were unwelcome in equal measure. For sure maps as ancient as the tallest of the trees had recorded its name as the Forest of Lothian yet no map nor traveller had survived to tell of what lay beyond the dark forest. Tales of course were plentiful; stories passed down by each generation and fed by old wive...

Monday, December 7th 2009, 4:17pm

Master Merlin says Goodbye

Forge u will get to here (heck marketing campaign will wake u up) its not a fly by ... its a Merlin block busteror nothing and Merlin makes an impression ... passing through to say thanks for the hundreds of wreaths (lol) and er applaude a former AC SS for slagging me off in in his profile .. very nice .. u gotta laugh when u sit members for days or weeks and their last words are hatred ?? so be it .. Merlin and Chalice were one mans dream ... and SS if your profile thinks it will hide my sittin...

Friday, December 4th 2009, 2:28am

Master Merlin says Goodbye

Outlived Prof, Dasha, Monet and Grog and despite deleting after falling out with JJ over our stance on tc i came back to make top 25 in high scores and top 32nd in hauling so if u are 400th at present and want to play hard it can be done ! A huge apology to Chalice members for taking away that which i created the largest pagan order world one will ever see ... its only max residence and its only mever mercing army marching to the united tune of an Order masters guidance ... falco wrote a sweet p...

Friday, November 27th 2009, 4:12pm

The Silver Chalice aka WICCA recruiting for Yule !

The ONLY pagan order to achieve the one million final order upgrade and still the LARGEST pagan order in world one with the games longest serving Order Master is now looking to expand its fine family of knights druids and priestesses to 100 members with EVERY member regardless of level knowing Merlin puts them first . An order proud of its history and alliances forged against a backdrop of fair weather friends and players placing gold or victories before friendship . The Chalice stands proud in ...

Thursday, October 8th 2009, 3:10am

speedy recovery to bobebob

bobebob is a guy I know many of u find entertining in the sb. He has sadly been off for a couple of weeks and will be away for another couple although will check in from time to time. RL sucks for many of us but spare a thought for bobebob and send out goodwill to a guy i think many of u like to see in the sb having fun. He will be back. Anyone wishing him well may do so here. Subject : im back... Date : 07.10.2009 17:57 briefly anyway life's gone down the sh!tter for me ive brocken my leg in 11...

Thursday, October 1st 2009, 9:52am

Earthquake in Indonesia

rocanowi in The Silver Chalice has mostly been non prem but has played w1 for almost two years from Indonesia. He is one of many non prem players that without a sb nonetheless find enjoyment from the online community that is holywar. I watch the news from England as footage of the devastation two earth quakes has caused reaches us. Yet to hear if all is well with him but i'm sure he isnt the only player from these islands. My thoughts go out to the people of Indonesia and my prayers that both he...

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 3:54pm

The Ashes hehehe

A nameless but familiar face (and friend) in W1 is perhaps our most obvious Aussie and rightly proud of his sporting heritage. Sport can be a funny thing .... in politics they say a week is a long time .... in Cricket it seems four days can be both long and painful. Our nameless Aussie promised to post a front page of an English newspaper after the first day of the final test in the Ashes (which for non cricket fans is THE trophy to lift and hold on to). *lightly coughs* Its er ... currently hel...

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 3:17am

You're a Wizard Harry - Baby SillySodd

At 0840 on 22nd July 2009 SillySodd's partner gave birth to a healthy, bouncing baby boy. He weighed 8lb 11oz and has been named Harry. On behalf of his friends in The Silver Chalice and throughout holywar I would like to raise a glass to SillySodd, his partner and baby Harry Welcome to this crazy world Harry !! MM

Friday, June 26th 2009, 7:04am

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Whether u r a fan or not his shownmanship and impact on music as a solo artist is surely second only to Elvis Presley. A troubled man labelled wierdo the prince of pop was a deserved title whether it be the moonwalk the gloved hand or the arrival of thriller on MTV the guy was at the forefront of music for three decades and his worldwide record sale few can rival. Tis sad when our collective culture loses a legend and i tip my hat to a man who for all his troubles in recent years the world will ...

Thursday, May 7th 2009, 2:51pm

Apology from Merlin

In December 2007 i launched The Silver Chalice in W1 and its order profile has long stated "Respect and Honour before Strength and War" Indeed as an Order Master I have long self moderated members and other players in the sb to try and maintain respect and politeness in the sb and keep the "game" a place where all players can come to without feeling bullied or given a hard time unduly. Last May 22nd i lost my best friend Emily a dog that meant the world to me and enraged at a couple of players a...

Friday, March 20th 2009, 4:41pm

Order Residence Incentive

I read with interest Falcotron's posting on order funds and take his concerns a stage further. A players own residence increases healing and defence as it expands. Could not the same "defence" bonus be added to an orders residence thereby encouraging and rewarding expansion. When an order rides out to attack another they leave the safety of their residence and any "defensive" bonus afforded by their own order residence BUT the defending order members each receive a defensive bonus for the battle...

Friday, March 20th 2009, 4:15pm

The Silver Chalice [WICCA] Recruiting

Plenty of Orders out there to choose from and each brings their own style of playing the game. You wont find us boasting about being the largest active pagan order in the game but if u find yourself standing on one of the games epic battlefields the odds are The Chalice is there. Founded 22nd December 2007 the wiccan creed of 'harm ye none' remains a cornerstone of this order preferring to defend friends who defend The Chalice rather than launching or aiding attacks. A stance often criticised bu...

Monday, December 22nd 2008, 8:41pm

The Silver Chalice [WICCA] new order tag & recruiting Pagan & Saracen contact Merlin

A Merry Yuletide to one and all whether u believe in One, many or no gods. Tis a season to think of friends and new beginnings. Dec 22nd yuletide itself saw the launch in 2007 of The Silver Chalice with its order tag of [Merlins Army] with a motto from its outset of Respect and Honour before Strength and War. I dare say i will post again before new year but with the new version launched and a new order tag of [WICCA] it is proper I bow my head to all who have been friends in the game. I set out ...

Thursday, March 20th 2008, 10:48pm

The Silver Chalice is Recruiting ... join and get your wife to join for free ... only at the Silver Chalice

Check out pagan_order_compare.com ..... we were voted the most non aggressive pagan order. We defend orders under attack yet strike out at none . Once attacked an attacker ceases to be friendly. Merlin has never attacked an order and seeks not to But does seek to defend all who join The Silver Chalice aka Merlins Army Be you an aspiring Druid or high Priestess mail Master Merlin for more info. Next sacrifice is at next full moon so be quick. Merlin

Monday, March 10th 2008, 2:58pm

The Silver Chalice [Merlins Army] Recruiting

Merlins Army aka The Silver Chalice is open to all Pagans seeking aid with their upgrades through internal chains of discounted weapons, shields and helmets. Members also assist with buying up saved elixir to aid expensive purchases such as higher level horses. Merlin himself is online most of the time and if not active in the sb can usually be raised by mail. Check our the Order profile and drop Merlin a line to discuss the benefits an Order can afford. Merlin discourages Members from attacking...