You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 92.

Wednesday, November 19th 2008, 1:23am

Author: Gehju8

Unfair

Heres some proof if you think The Grinder is making things up. snatcher Subject : RE: Hey Date : 23 . 08 . 2008 , 10 : 14 I go in for 7,5k and put Mara Jade in for 1 gold, when you promise that [ROME] picks me next battle for 22,5k (10,5k for me + 2 x 7k for Mara - 2 x 1k discount for picking us both), making me and Mara Jade fighting in both battles for [ROME]. _____________________________________________________________________________ The Onyx Knight, sorry to hear the news, send me a PM if ...

Friday, October 10th 2008, 2:19am

dumbist this youve done in hw

Got drunk and played Holy-War..... You have no clue the power of a drunk mind Sure can lose a LOT of gold though. Those 600g hauls look pretty good all in a row

Friday, October 10th 2008, 1:53am

DONT JOIN THE HOLY BATTLE!

I joined the Saracens and it hurt BAD yet again Already signed up with the Christians next time.

Friday, October 10th 2008, 1:48am

Plundering: Please explain?

Plundering is one hilly ride. You go up and then down day after day, or even in the same day. I had a two week stretch where I got an average of 3xp per plunder, almost quit. After that I had a few streaks of luck and now I am back in the running for high score (XP). Basically from what I have seen is do your 10 minute plunders and over a characters lifespan you will average 5xp a turn and about 2400g or so. 200g/plunder

Friday, October 10th 2008, 1:40am

You searched this area in vain for opponents! Try again. (Cost: 1 gold)

The worst is as Dradaki said. You type in a guys name and its freaking crazy like XI R3N4G4D3 IX or b274905602 and it fails. I know you are all going to say copy and paste but still. If you have an exact name how do you fail twice in a row? Dumb

Thursday, October 9th 2008, 9:32pm

Sitting an account or Cheating?

Amen to that defeseless

Tuesday, September 16th 2008, 11:11pm

Thank you for the response Mavia! I await action against this particular person

Sunday, September 7th 2008, 12:03pm

Already talked to an SB-Mod and the response was cheating. Also in this thread Sain Cai is a mod and he says cheating. Its just bugging me that I see nothing about this from Mavia and no response in mail from Holy-War Team. Because of the lack of administrative response I have chose to post here to get players oppinions.

Saturday, September 6th 2008, 7:33pm

Mercing for tix

Yeah Falcotron I gave 2 or three away and me and my GF have until the end up December now, so its time to merc for gold!

Saturday, September 6th 2008, 7:28pm

As Badmoon said he has done, I have sent in two messages to Holy-War team stating the same thing as this forum. I still have yet to get a response. The actions made by Holy-War Team is immature and very unprofessional. I hope this gets resolved with a response stating either yes it is cheating or no its not.

Saturday, September 6th 2008, 1:14am

Feats of Valor

Quoted from "falcotron" [*]Beat all of the top people in W3 at full health at least once, except Rie. [/list]Nothing super-impressive there, sadly. Dont remember you ever beating me, not that you wouldnt, you just never hit me.

Saturday, September 6th 2008, 1:00am

Mercing for tix

I have a merc rating of 71 or somewhere above 70. I merc for tickets whenever I can and yes I foam at the mouth for them. One reason is I only bought 1 pack of 12 for my GF and I. That pack is long gone and we never used them for gold. After those were gone I needed to borrow from people. Now I merc for tickets to pay the willing helpers back and keep my GF and I with premium. In my oppinion 1 month of premium is worth more than 8k gold (my merc price) and more fun.

Saturday, September 6th 2008, 12:40am

I sent this question in a while back with little response so I hope it gets more attention this time. Is it considered cheating to merc an account you are sitting along with yourself in a battle and take all the gold? For example: Jimmy1 mercs for 7,000g normally You376 mercs for 7,500g normally Actual merc deal made is Jimmy1 gets 1g You376 gets 14,499g (6,999 for Jimmy1 and 7,500g for youself) Is this incident cheating or not?

Monday, August 25th 2008, 2:33am

Cheating or Not?

Badmoon I am not at liberty to tell you who it is but I will and *cough*

Monday, August 25th 2008, 12:34am

Horse's stats

The stats may lower but I still think it is worth it.

Monday, August 25th 2008, 12:31am

Cheating or Not?

Thank you for your response. That is how I felt but I would like to see what others think as well as an Admins oppinion. Just makes me mad when people take advantage of their in game friends in a way that is cheating. Really runis the game for others.

Sunday, August 24th 2008, 10:48pm

Petition for a NEW order positions

Im in thats a great idea hope it can become a reality. Maybe It could be like a General position or something. Along with the time online and avaliability there is also 3 branches of leadership similar to American politics allowing for an uneven (2 on 1) vote for action.

Sunday, August 24th 2008, 8:36pm

The damned random factor

The Grinder I know who that unlucky person was and what the winners haul was. I say that is a load of -censored- because there is no excuse for a random factor like that.

Sunday, August 24th 2008, 8:27pm

Cheating or Not?

I wanted to know if this would be considered cheating or not. I had a merc deal the other day where one person is sitting another persons account long term if not permamnently and they gave me this merc offer. For the two of them to merc in one battle I pay 15k to one of them and 1g to the other one. I thought this was a bit fishy but was OK with it. Problem was my order was low on funds and I had to say next time I would pay more. 20k for the two of them. Again 20k to one and 1g to the other. M...

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 8:56pm

Poisons

I want the BatMobile. Or at least a nuke to take out all the Christian cities. What about instead of an order castle I get an order aircraft carrier that when people swim to it in heavy armors and weapons they die?

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 8:48pm

*censored* names in messages

And the funny part is the name itself is never censored in the SB. What a joke.

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 8:42pm

Not allowing character below lvl 5 to join in war

Yeah this one has been mentioned a few times I think. Only problem is they never change it, so maybe the more its brought up the higher chance of change.

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 8:38pm

Buying mercs

Yeah Underground your an idiot. But seriously who looks at stats anyways they are overrated. All I look at is luck and random factors. JK this would be a good addition.

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 8:32pm

Display statistics with significant digits

If your on the highscores with a standard exponent valued at 1 then your doing alright. If your not try harder. This concept could make things quite simple.

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 8:27pm

Arena levels

I wish there was about a five level difference. If a low level wants to fight a high level they should be allowed to. Only problem is those darn cheaters could take advantage of this.

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 8:25pm

Not allowing character below lvl 5 to join in war

I agree as it also makes it harder for a spy to be formed. This installation could fix a few problems.

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 8:24pm

Inter Faith Order Concept

I like the idea. An interfaith order would be kick a$$ but it would seriously mess up the balance (or lack there of) and go against the history of the game.

Saturday, August 9th 2008, 3:48am

Best Players From Each World

Im thinking just the strongest players of both tixxer and non-tixxer type. W3: Tixxer: Rie3630 is obviously the most hurtful of players out there

Friday, August 8th 2008, 10:32pm

Haha that would be great. About 5 Holy-Warriors would understand it.

Friday, August 8th 2008, 10:19pm

Best Players From Each World

Who are the best players from each world under two classifications. Tixxer: who is the best tixxer in each world. Non-Tixxer: Who is the strongest non-tixxing player from each world?

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 10:33pm

How about we just lose all signifcant digits and use exponents? That could really confuse some people.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 10:30pm

Holy Battle Army Lists

Yeah but how would they pull names to/from all the worlds. That would just get confusing.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 9:22am

Ability to see battles

Another great idea. Hate not being able to see whats going on afterwords. No chance to set up that next merc deal if you have no clue who to contact. Lets see this one in the near future please.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 9:19am

Browse the city while working

I love the idea but in real life it doesnt always work that way. In my profession while I am there I CANNOT leave and should not be found on a computer. Just saying its not very real but I would absolutely love the change. If not the whole market make the merc avaliable to everyone. Anything but the tavern I guess. One big issue is many cows are formed by accidently not removing XXXX from the stalls and having it sell with no way of blowing the cash. The city avaliability would kill that.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 9:03am

Agility

Cow poo. Anyways I think my guy needs a bath after seeing this diiscussion and my attack reports.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 8:44am

Stats Balance

I keep my horses stats very low and train my character up much higher. Seems that I win alot more fights than I should against people with roided horses. Only problem is they all show up even in the total char stat box.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 8:23am

Account Trading

Yes and I have thought of leaving but I will stick around a while longer. This game has begun to bug me and quitting might be the answer at some point. Glad you show interest though.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 8:21am

Premium plundering?

My plunders have been absolutely terriible the last week and I hope they all go to hell.

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 8:00am

So who are the strongest orders in each world?

W3: Christian: BoH Pagan: ROME Saracen: EX (or is it called Rie3630 now?)

Thursday, August 7th 2008, 7:56am

Account Trading

Drezis byt "don't work" I ment dont play the game just get aquainted in the SB and let someone pass on their account to you when they get bored. I agree with your statement for camping though.

Wednesday, August 6th 2008, 7:31am

Account Trading

Faclotron you made a lot of great points but one that sticks out to me. Something about if characters were never passed down then the people at the top would beast. I believe this is true. If someone played Holy-War from week one all the way untill the first anual they would be great. They would be such a powerhouse becasue they played for a year and made their character as good as it possibly could be. Dont you think that person should have the advantage over a player who is sixth in the runnin...

Wednesday, August 6th 2008, 7:18am

Stamina

Yeah Faclotron it would be a pain and alot of code but still it would explain things alot better and make more sense as to what the stats really do.

Tuesday, August 5th 2008, 7:49am

Contacting members

My girlfriend and I also play under these conditions and I am afraid the same will happen to us. A while back we had a run in with Holy-War team and they told us to post it in our profiles that we belong to the same IP. Since this there has been no questioning but I still think mistakes might be made. Especially I sell her some fair priced second hand items as she is a lower level than I.

Tuesday, August 5th 2008, 7:44am

New Types Of Battles

Your ideas are..well.. good and bad. The top level people who would be getting about 4 XP while everyone catches up faster than lighting, and in my oppinion thats simply unfair gaming. As for the tag team one. You say two 2000lp people get paired up and get 75% life by 1500/2000. What if there was someone with 7000/7000 life hypothetically of couse and someone with 700/700 life. Would the life be 100% and 700/700 or 7000/7000? I dont think it should be a percent. Rather it should be the (total a...

Tuesday, August 5th 2008, 7:30am

Next attack timer in page title

Yay I look forward to seeing it

Tuesday, August 5th 2008, 7:23am

Spicing up the game

Yeah me too but I would like it done and working. Guess thats too much to ask.

Monday, August 4th 2008, 8:01am

Looking for an Order to join.

Agreed there. Those tools made a bad choice and are notoriously hated. They will not get much of a break in my oppinion.

Monday, August 4th 2008, 7:59am

Death Bringers vs Band of the Hawk

Great battle. I fought for Death and kicked some royal ass. went like 21 for 22 and the one loss was to Doeg Deathblade.

Monday, August 4th 2008, 7:47am

Stamina

"Random" anything in this game usually sucks. Apart from that I havent seen more then the 30 max hits in one fight. Maybe it works more towards battles but then again I am the confused one. Any thoughts on whether you are just as strong later in the fight as when you began?