You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-33 of 33.

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 9:31pm

Author: cuzman

INT Worlds appear to have died now the merge has happened

I would of done it a bit different but can't say I don't like what they accomplished

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 7:09pm

INT Worlds appear to have died now the merge has happened

Its about time No need in int worlds when you have the merge I guess they were just for some quick profit

Friday, August 17th 2012, 4:49pm

May be the HOLY WAR is more interesting

I like the idea of a Bank but how about making it like the order bank you can only cash in 10 x player level and your account can not have more than 100k in it and I also like idea #5 but instead of the declaring it is the players

Friday, August 3rd 2012, 12:29pm

Merger Updates?

It is most likely that there are only a few problems but G@s is just giving the tixxers more time to boost stats that's all tixxers want MORE PROMOS

Sunday, July 29th 2012, 3:56pm

Work Healing

I think it should stay as it is now I like the 8h healing there are not many battles in the worlds I play so it would be pointless and in worlds such as INTw1 there are 10+ battles a day so it would also be pointless

Wednesday, July 25th 2012, 10:42am

Throws down the gauntlet for DragonEater.............

I could not care at all for this thread but would like to ask 1 question. You say that with Mother being censored we would have to use another word from your list but 4/5th of your list in in another language which if I'm correct would be against the rules to use in the EN SB. Thanks

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 2:15pm

Work Healing

I don't like this idea I do like your the way you think but the 8 hour healing get me through the day in my worlds

Monday, July 16th 2012, 2:47pm

Zum Verkaufen Level 59 !

I think you may have the wrong forum my friend you need to post in English if I am correct

Saturday, July 7th 2012, 3:08pm

Team Tournement

Your right Margret I have read you proposal and find it rather good I don't see why GAS has not implemented it yet

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 3:48pm

response to Information on the World Groups

Well let me say Captain I think you have down a great job I am not very happy about being put with DE12 but I will get by it was the non-open market that got me so thanks bro and keep up the good work

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 3:38pm

Team Tournement

I agree with you on this Jim I never noticed really as I don't take part in the team and only sometimes in knights/gladiator but I proberbly would if the teams were put into leagues by level I don't understand how GAS could of kept it like that its literally impossible for an INT world to win a team tournament

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 7:57pm

Sorry my mind wanders sometimes I mean (w2/3) not 3/4

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 7:55pm

Could that be possible to just block accounts in different worlds but same owner from buying from his own account for example (player has accounts in w1,2,3 and is selling from w1) could you not have the w3/4 blocked from buying

Saturday, June 30th 2012, 2:26pm

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

Ozzman I did not mean spend 1/2 tickets a week on gold I meant 1 for premium and 1 for battle healing

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 9:53pm

You have it all wrong renwor we English players don't want to have to spend good money just to be able to defend against German tixxers it is a game to enjoy for as little as 1 maybe 2 tickets per month not spending 1000's of £\$\€ each month

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 2:52pm

I think you have it all wrong DE w12 DE is one world us English players did not want to merge with as margret said they should be in group 1 as they may have the same level as the highest English player but they have more tixers I mean wista from 12DE has stats all above 550 nearly 600 so how can a level 156 English player with stats of 400 even think of being competitive against that sort of player

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:16pm

I just got the same message in w1 so my apologies DE it doesn't look as bad as I had thought

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:27pm

DE what I don't get is the majority of posts in this thread go against putting English worlds with foreign worlds but yet if I am correct the the English worlds WILL be put with foreign worlds is this not going against the vote of staying English

Monday, June 25th 2012, 11:26pm

World Merging - deletion of accounts

I just assumed he was talking about HW as this is the holy war forum is it not

Monday, June 25th 2012, 4:45pm

International worlds or Meger?????

We all know the merge is going to happen but its the way they are doing it that's a problem I do not want to be in a merged world with another country's world if I did I would have gone to INT worlds but what can you do but sit back and watch the chaos

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 12:32am

If English worlds were merged with other English worlds for example (w1-3,4-6) and so on would be a great idea but I have just had a PM in w1 that some worlds many all will be merged with foreign worlds based on average level which will be bad if its with German worlds

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 7:49pm

Larger Numbers !!

To be truthful Adam I don't like the idea although it would be nice to have a 1000 stat :-) it would in the long run be in favor of tixxers being able to get their stats up relatively quick and easy. I would like to see the old work pay back and the old plunder system. And 1 more thing what happens when a players hits level 200 will the player simply continue as normal

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 4:40pm

Hello

So was the account TemplarKnight in W2 yours or a different player altogether

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 1:41pm

Just a quick question

I think the order names could stay the same I think but the player names I have no idea

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 7:25pm

has Gas dicided which worlds they are merging yet or is it still in discussion

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 1:16am

World 7 account for sale

How much are you looking to get for your w9

Tuesday, November 8th 2011, 12:12pm

Information regarding the Survey

Maby the younger worlds can get gold, Xp or even just imunaty for a length of time

Saturday, November 5th 2011, 1:24pm

Count to 1000!

Friday, November 4th 2011, 5:27pm

We want your opinion!

I agree with forge but still need to do something about people who have accounts in W1-3, why not make them choose which account to keep and HWT give you so much gold depending on Level for the account you don't want

Monday, October 31st 2011, 7:52pm

W4 account for free!

Hey I am looking to take on another account if it is still ther

Monday, October 31st 2011, 7:08pm

Free W4 acct - givawae

Hey is that account still available