You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Monday, May 20th 2019, 9:14pm

Author: Maestre_

DISCUSSIONS ABOUT HOLY WAR 3.0

Looks like we are just wasting our time. We can shout in the forum whatever we want, yet nobody will listen to us. We may get hundreds of international worlds, but not HW 3.0. I feel pretty bad if I think about all the people that made their suggestions, just to receive no answers at all.

Tuesday, January 1st 2019, 10:32pm

We made it to 2019 and still nothing happened. This is nothing but hilarious.

Wednesday, November 7th 2018, 1:04pm

Quoted from "Katsuro Matsumae" Quoted from "Maestre_" Seriously, we'd like to know if GAS/admins/programmers/whoever are still working on HW 3.0. We just want to know if we're wasting our time or not. Personally, if I'm waiting to get nothing, I'll just quit from the game. Too bored to keep playing. I doubt they are, well over a year, closing in on 2 yrs now and they still haven't released anything? Course someone will come in and chime in on how difficult it is, oblivious as to coding and just...

Tuesday, October 30th 2018, 1:33pm

Seriously, we'd like to know if GAS/admins/programmers/whoever are still working on HW 3.0. We just want to know if we're wasting our time or not. Personally, if I'm waiting to get nothing, I'll just quit from the game. Too bored to keep playing.

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 10:51pm

I am disappointed by GAS attitude but not surprised. Of course people will eventually get tired and stop playing. The lack of communication doesn't help at all.

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 12:36am

Already over a year. Wow. And nothing has changed. And I won't create any new account, no matter how many new international worlds are released, thus I didn't create my 8 IN account. No matter if we get to 30 IN, I will remain still... Just imagine if everybody did the same. It would never get to the "required accounts" so no more new worlds, that means much less money to GAS. At the beginning of a world, there are more tixxers, they are more active and they are more likely to spend the $$$. Eve...

Sunday, April 1st 2018, 10:52pm

As I said before, we feel abandoned because of the poor attention we've got from most of the Holy-staff, however, it seems that insisting and yelling is useless so we can do nothing but wait, suggestions are already done.

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 11:54pm

Quoted from "pickle" still waiting for action !!!! It's time to bet, how much time will we have to wait? I guess we won't get any random message from the admin at all until this thread gets 1 year old. It's already 9 months old.

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 9:06pm

Quoted from "Kheira" And this one tixx for the ten year HW celebration is no food for the customer , we made this game for all this time ,but GAS has forgotten !! I've been active ingame ,I've been active on this forum ,I've tried to believe in changes for just too long now ,it's over ! They could have been a bit more ingenious if they had celebrated the 10 year thing just like this: "It has been 10 years since blablabla, so we are happy to announce that HW 3.0 is ready to be released!". But th...

Monday, September 11th 2017, 4:12pm

So, what has happened since the last admin's post? Has HW 3.0 been doomed to oblivion? We don't want to get old before 3.0 is released, lol.

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 1:53pm

Then it looks like it's too much effort for such a small community. While HW 3.0 should become a nice thing, it should adapt to the current amount of players. The newest world hardly surpasses 400 active players (looking at Holy Battle histories), and the different worlds share almost the same players. That number is decreasing veeeeery slowly, but, yes, it's decreasing. Just to give an example, I won't register to any new international world, nor my contacts from Inter 5 will do it (the majorit...

Friday, June 9th 2017, 12:50am

Yes, it's me again. I don't know/remember if someone has said it already but I honestly think that: - It's not fair that it's not possible to attack cities if you are not premium. I'm AC in an order in the brand new 7 Int, all ACs are supossed to do strategic stuff, and Holy War 2.0 is very focused to cities. Therefore, the function of attacking a city should be basic, not a premium benefit. I'm not premium, so I can't attack any city. You are just cutting the chances to people who decide to not...

Friday, May 26th 2017, 9:56pm

Any news about HW 3.0? I remember that someone asked "for a rough estimate" of the release date of 3.0 but nobody answered such a question (I think). Also, could you quit the in-game message "World International 7 is out"? It just keeps popping up every day I log in... Stop the spam, please. And the idea of the 10 min plunder sound is simple, but great!

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 5:19pm

+1 to the plunder/protect events: they would be a great addition to this game and they have potentially endless possibilities. Another +1 to customize order notifications, I used to get too much as MO and AC (not now as 5 int died when 6 int was released... It was going to die anyways so you should make an effort to avoid/pull back world deaths. And what about being able to donate more to your order if you are premium. Keeping 10x level for no-premium and put 20x level to premium. This is becaus...

Friday, May 5th 2017, 11:01am

you've got mail

I actually have problems if I have to register to a world with a Hotmail address, and the same issue happened in the forum, so I had to use Gmail instead of Hotmail. But that's weird, I didn't notice any more issues with Hotmail, just in Holy War.

Friday, May 5th 2017, 9:30am

Quoted from "Envinyatar" Quoted from "Maestre_" I think you should FIRST solve your most important issues, and THEN you will be able to create a new and successful world. I'm just gonna answer this one... GAS is lazy as hell; INT 7 isn't started manually but automatically by the Holy War 2.0 program which iterates a new world when a certain player limit is reached. Now that number is supposed to be 3,000 although INT 6 is actually closer to 2,850 the last time I checked. Oh, I didn't remember t...

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 7:42pm

Quoted from "Katsuro Matsumae" - Reduce the drawbacks of non premium. Allow them to have avatars, sell more in markets, etc. Leave the 120 min of plunders for premium but let the non premies have an easier time with the game. Selling thousands of elixirs for equipment and only being able to put 10 in at a time is ridiculous. Again, a single world is not much to ask. Lets be real, there are but few players in the game anymore. I see absolutely no point in having new worlds open where its just go...

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 9:08pm

Hello, I have seen very good ideas so I will try to just put new ones, or tell my opinion of ideas already posted. I'm also writing in name of some of my Holy friends: - I agree that the retro world (if it's going to be a thing) should maintain some of the things from V2, but mostly be V1. Examples: I think it's very important to let non-premium players talk in SB, as communication will let them enjoy a bit more the game, even if they are not premium. Not remove, but improve/reduce the battle fa...