You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 384.

Friday, September 21st 2012, 2:33pm

Author: Sentinel

INT Worlds appear to have died now the merge has happened

Without agreeing that there has been much, if any, subtext used within this thread (plain speaking is truly the best way of communication), I must point out in agreement that throughout the years this has indeed been requested many, many times, and forwarded many many times, it would appear to not have been actually taken into account as of yet. At no point did I make out like I "had" to do anything. In fact those words in any of their variables have not made an appearance in any of my comments ...

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 7:55pm

A company seeking to make money is a fact of life and ideals do change. I am going to break (another) rule here and give a little example, though i wont name names. I play another game on occasion which is a browser based thing but it isnt the same type as this, you play solo as it were. Years ago the head guy of the company which created this game stated quite clearly that they would have to start advertising for other games and companies in order to keep their revenue up in order to pay for wh...

Wednesday, September 19th 2012, 5:50pm

The original was a dead serious request. An open invitation to prove me completely wrong on whether or not the aforementioned promotions were bringing in revenue as they used to, or if the increase in numbers is through a fall of revenue. Your purposeful misinterpretation was taken as jest however your unamusing sarcasm in the second comment, of basking in light i believe, came accross as having mixed meanings, hence my question, which leaves us in our current position.

Wednesday, September 19th 2012, 5:36pm

Hmmmm will I be forced to repeat an earlier comment about insulting peoples' intelligence or shall I assume youve twigged on that it was a collective "you", what with you being direct representative of GameArt Studios? Tough call at this current moment in time

Wednesday, September 19th 2012, 5:04pm

Plenty of community suggestions have been implimented and lets have a count of how many have been done so only under duress, the free SB was out of sheer panic from failing revenue i would make a safe assumption? If you want this game back as it was, profitable, then you have a few (i wont say simple, but perhaps sensible) alterations to make. First things first is less blatant money grabbing. Let me see your bank transactions and lets see whether those incresing number of promotions are worth i...

Wednesday, September 19th 2012, 4:45pm

I am assuming things from a perspective of a great many years first hand experience, which is worth more than a count of how many people log in to do three plunders then leave again, or set themselves back to work. There is a great deal of activity within a comatose body still, however you can hardly see it as a marathon sprinter.

Wednesday, September 19th 2012, 4:26pm

Quoted from "General Dogsbody" You just made that up. Where are your statistics and figures? It's one of those things that's easy to say, and easy to believe, but in truth there's more to it than that and you know it. In reality, it just depends. Statistics...? Mathematics biggest joke. Tell me, how many times does a person have to break wind before they have "statistically" cacked their drawers? Where are your figures to say that the worlds are very much alive as they always have been, apparan...

Saturday, December 17th 2011, 10:59pm

Suggestion for a new world

to build a little on freya's idea , i'd like to offer my opinion. if you have a problem with that go wash your face in acid for the next five minutes... I do agree there should be some kind of representation for players if for a slightly different reason, rather than to have continual public shouting matches on the sb with the mods as is.. bound to happen lol how about this comittee thing work to cover the gaps left by mods. Before you lot start rolling your eyes yes i was a mod yes i did quit n...

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 8:52pm

ticket promotion

I'll be your e-wife

Tuesday, February 15th 2011, 1:26am

One World for All?

nah phil, he would get along great with the french. this would work if only 1 difference was made; the rules of language, spam and habits of the SB were overhauled completely. as in... kinda destroyed. With so many people from so many different walks of life gathered in one place, a set of rules designed to specifically work in one single language world like we have now would fail miserably. If your particularly slow, heres a simpler version. What you think as normal for yourself and everyone yo...

Friday, February 11th 2011, 3:33am

Petition for SB for ALL.

im with this name below, ID is 10380-10ENHW

Friday, January 28th 2011, 2:01am

W12

dibs on my order title being Dr. Rockzo

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 1:33am

Guess who posts next...

respect the gonads! they will pwn you! Tibs next

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 1:31am

W12

i want an order based entirely on Metalocalypse

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 2:43am

Guess who posts next...

i didnt stay up to pove you wrong, i just did now freya

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 2:38am

Petition for Full Work Pay to Return

Agree The Nomad, worlds 8 and 10 btw this work pay method is used in all other gas games but why has it been made so darn low here? shutting up now..

Friday, January 21st 2011, 10:59pm

Guess who posts next...

freya next

Friday, January 21st 2011, 10:21pm

Guess who posts next...

no it aint, no way am i next, its impossible freya

Thursday, January 20th 2011, 3:08pm

Guess who posts next...

nope, just me Now its tibs

Friday, December 31st 2010, 12:14am

Just how dead is HW becoming?

Im unimaginative

Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 10:59pm

Premium Memberships

Quoted from "Slasher" let us veterans try new stuff first!!!! think i'll pass on that

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 5:43pm

Guess who posts next...

freya you can doctor me anytime, anywhere But I'll do my own surgery Tibs next! And why not?

Monday, December 27th 2010, 11:11pm

two in one

after spendin x amount of time flattening these low level players in 11 I havent come accross this problem myself, to be honest. What world was all this in again?

Monday, December 27th 2010, 4:27pm

two in one

Ideas are, of course, pilfered from elsewhere so I dont take credit for these 1) Cash Injection Idea stolen from ; government Every character active or inactive to recieve a cash injection of 100 gold randomly once a week for characters below level 11. This is so cow hunters dont get overexcited but also makes cow hunting an option in any world, regardless of activity. Characters over level 11 to recieve a random cash injection, again once a week, to the sum of 500 gold. This WILL NOT upset the ...

Monday, December 27th 2010, 3:20pm

Guess who posts next...

(now tibs)

Monday, December 27th 2010, 2:30pm

Guess who posts next...

you help by not making it worse and ye got me Tibs!

Monday, December 27th 2010, 1:27am

Guess who posts next...

nope, the retired dude Tibs!

Sunday, December 26th 2010, 12:38pm

Premium Memberships

The idea would be to get people into the game in the first place. If your first ticket on a new character earned you say 35 days premium instead of 30?

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 10:21pm

Goodbye Holy War Players

never start smoking lol ur will is weak

Thursday, December 23rd 2010, 10:08pm

Premium Memberships

Quoted from "Apollo Maximus" I rarely agree with HL but right now I do. Why does US have to be 3rd it should be second. We get shafted in everyother deal for tixx I never agree with him but only cus the only thing he ever does is blame me for stuff More to the point, since arabia is on the same land mass as europe then one would assume MAYBE that it would be cheaper for distribution then say... bundling a ton of them onto a plane and sending them 4 thousand miles over de sea. but thats just spe...

Tuesday, December 21st 2010, 8:50pm

Premium Memberships

just a random add here, it occurs to me that there is a number of players who dont have a bank account or means to buy their premium online, so if the printed tickets went for sale then all the little sproggies who play (and usually vanish the second their premium expires or they meet contra, whichever comes first) would be able to keep up their premium with some of their pocket money. with what you say about starting small dispersals then growing outward if stocks allow it, then it could still ...

Tuesday, December 21st 2010, 4:24pm

How many People Are Left?

ello woodge

Tuesday, December 21st 2010, 3:58am

Premium Memberships

I have seen this work on other small games before now and 14 months ago, it may have worked. A good idea, too late And while i'll agree that the game isnt big enough to stock everywhere, it would not be difficult to stock it in europe. Its only a case of going back to ticket codes and printing them off on a bit of paper after all (the in-store version of tickets for said other game were only stocked in the same country the game was from, so dont start bally whining for god's sake)

Monday, December 20th 2010, 3:22pm

This game seems to be Dying rapidly

a shedload of advertising might help.

Monday, December 20th 2010, 9:03am

I Lyk Meself!

big enough!

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 10:13pm

I Lyk Meself!

only £80 a year? cost me £30 a month here and i didnt get my membership card

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 9:52am

I Lyk Meself!

if you try to fondle me, i will hurt you.

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 9:41am

I Lyk Meself!

well it is said the tree of life is self-pruning, and to this effect i can safely assume that i am not a leaf of the tree, but a chunk of bark.

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 9:35am

Story about b00bies

my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 9:28am

Guess who posts next...

nah, now tibs

Sunday, December 19th 2010, 9:18am

I Lyk Meself!

i lyk maself cus for some statistically impossible reason, i am not dead yet

Saturday, December 18th 2010, 5:27pm

your too young, i wont translate it for you

Friday, December 17th 2010, 9:03pm

Questionable merc practices

your not allowed access to diplomacy or profiles from the sitting tool though so if you dont think to look before yo log in you wont see diddly-squat

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 5:32am

Guess who posts next...

nope me. next will be Tibs, because his kneecaps depend on it

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 5:23am

the way i remember it the first mass-exodus i saw was because folk were getting too high-strung and too sure of their selves' superiority... not to mention the RP crowd being run out, they accounted for roughly half the active players.. (SORRY OZZ!) then the escapade with the mods using their tools to get what they want and avoid doing what they should / overlooking what they should stamp clean out immediately. wasy i see it, the game itself is actually a little better than it was at its peak, b...

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 5:16am

Grudges

no Tibs, Claire is a Lady

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 5:12am

Holy Battle

christ you lot would moan if you had one pea less on your plate than the other guy...