You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 11:55pm

Author: Ransom

DISCUSSIONS ABOUT HOLY WAR 3.0

i think we have learned noone likes the log in safety....not even those who benefit from it.... and yeah i think a beta is a good idea....

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 7:01am

i umderstand people wanting 5 minute plunders....but 10 minutes is kinda a break and i can do things in between....i don't have a problem with the 10 minutes....

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 4:34am

i will also add that i like the random factor....it reflects reallife the best team doesn't always win and unlikely things happen....the game would be pretty boring if i knew if i'd win or lose based on the stats.... the 0 plunders are a bummer though seems wrong to waste 10 minutes and get nothing at all..... would be nice if the lowest plunder was made to be 300 gold and 1 or 0 xp or something along those lines.....

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 3:19am

it's nice that gas is working on an update an that there are so many posts about it i read the posts above and my thoughts are the following..... 1) It would be nice if the tixing could be dialed back to something like 1k per ticket....or to some amount that makes the tixing less of a factor anyway. 2) I totally agree with lady vos the holy battles should be on the weekend....it's like the highlight of the game it doesn't make sense to me that it happens when many of us are at work.....i also ag...

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 2:56am

Merge international worlds?

it would be nice if you knew everyone in the game was active....but if you did it would have to start with a new world and be in the rules somewhere if you dont log in every 3 months your account will be deleted....it would be wrong to just start deleting accounts without speciifying why even if they are innactive

Monday, March 20th 2017, 3:27am

Merge international worlds?

would be nice if they merged worlds and more importantly purged innactive accounts and orders....i think if there was an automatic account delete after say 3 months of not logging in it would make the game better....

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 11:59pm

GAS, please seriously consider a throwback world

i don't suppose this will happen given how old this thread is.....but i would join a retro world i think it's a good idea.... i think a lot more people would play if they saw that they wouldnt just get passed up by someone who dropped more money on tix than they did...... i think the other details are all secondary to that but i would keep city battles (how much does winning a battle mean if you don't get a meaningful prize?) and i would get rid of the 8 hour work heal.....as it is right now whe...

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 2:55am

[TC] The Coven

you know i'll join gray