You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Saturday, November 17th 2007, 5:08pm

Author: Daark Knight

Knights Hospitaller (Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta)

Just so you're aware, I have indeed submitted my application in-game. However, it appears only 10 people can join at present, and you have those... ...On a better (but more frustrating) front, I'm only about 6 XP away from level 13. However, since non-premium people don't get to choose the levels they fight against without wasting MASS gold searching, it'll have to wait until I can plunder again...

Monday, November 12th 2007, 4:07pm

Knights Hospitaller (Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta)

Quoted from "Daark Knight" I'm still trying to hit 11 myself...hoping to get it done today before I hit the sack. SUCCESS!!!! Level 11!!!! Heathen and infidel, tremble before my blade!!!

Monday, November 12th 2007, 11:50am

I have invited a young Knight of 9th level to come review our august Forum here and to petition for membership in our courageous Order. He was asking in the shoutbox if there were any Christian Orders around, and asked anyone to PM him. I took the liberty, and hope he joins our cause. His username there is boomboom19. I would encourage all our brothers to encourage this Knight to join our ranks. The more of us there are, the easier it will be to take the Light to the heretics and infidels!

Saturday, November 10th 2007, 2:35pm

RE: Dames ok Ill think about puting that into my title

Quoted from "christianna" thankyou for your support and you are all alies as long as your respect and of course christian But of course, M' Lady! Who would not respect such beautiful, strong women of the Cross?

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 11:54am

A good idea, BlackKnight. I have found and uploaded such a device. If only the game site itself automatically resized the avatars we try to use... I have tried the instructions you gave, but the double-clicking did not work. Therefore I'll have to find another method for getting it put in as my avatar on the game.

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 7:35am

Ladies Of The Holy War Read Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dame Christianna, It is good to see you working so hard for the cause of Christ. It is good to see you starting an Order for other Dames of your caliber. I think I can safely say that I speak for all my brothers when I say I truly look forward to standing side by side with you on the field of battle. Pax Christi

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 7:22am

That sounds reasonable to me, good Brother. It would indeed do us well to present a united front against the heathen unbelievers. They should cower in terror at the sight of our Tabards. Should we decide to do this, I will of course add foes as they are posted here. I will also include the names of those who have attacked me so they can be dealt with by my brethren who have amassed more experience so far than have I.

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 1:10pm

I call to all knights of our holy lands.

Let all who stand for Christ's Kingdom be victorious over all heathen and infidels! In His Service The Daark Knight

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 11:07am

Quoted from "Black Knight" Daark Knight, I have emailed you ingame... I got it and have replied to you, Brother Knight.

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:01am

Quoted from "Lucas Perry" Quoted from "Black Knight" Quoted from "Daark Knight" Hail, all good Christian Knights! It is good to be in your august company. Upon reaching the required level I would be proud to join the Order! Then consider yourself an initiate, take up the tabard, and wear it proudly! I have made you an Embassy on our forums Thank you! Now, seeing that I'm new here, would you kindly explain to me all that means, what it entails, and what my duties are, if any?

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 9:36am

Hail, all good Christian Knights! It is good to be in your august company. Upon reaching the required level I would be proud to join the Order!