You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, June 6th 2019, 7:31pm

Author: Lady_Jade

[WASP] We Are Sexy Pagans -- RECRUITING

Come join [WASP] We Are Sexy Pagans -- a new W4 pagan order. Any level, prem or not -- all are welcome! Grow strong, smash your enemies, gain xp and win glorious battles. WASP is waiting for you!

Sunday, June 15th 2008, 9:26am

We Are Sexy Pagans [WASP]

You're in luck, my friend, we have 4 vacancies left to fill. Go ahead and submit an application and the moment I see it, I'll be sure to approve it. Welcome to WASP!

Friday, June 6th 2008, 5:32pm

We Are Sexy Pagans [WASP]

We Are Sexy Pagans [WASP] is a new pagan Order. In addition to our regular member slots to fill we have 2 staff positions available (no minimum lvl required for staff position). We also offer... ...an easy to read Beginner's Guide ...a private forum & chatroom (with NO 60sec waiting limit - yay! ) ...You'll get to choose your own title. We do, however ask the you be at leaset a Level 5, please. However, exceptions may be made. If you like what you've ready here, hurry on over to apply before the...

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 7:03pm

Twice Blessed Image Shop

The first song is "Ice Cream" by the New Young Pony Club, and the second is "Prayer for You" by Texas.

Tuesday, May 27th 2008, 10:44pm

Twice Blessed Image Shop

No Shoplifting! Offenders will be Possessed! Second-time Offenders will be Re-Possessed! Welcome to the Twice Blessed Image Shop. I can do dollz, avvies (both personal and for orders), desktop wallpaper, siggies, etc ..... To order an image, just tell me what you're looking for and how you want it to look and I'll do it. Please don't PM me, just place your orders in this thread. This will be done on a first come first serve basis, but you'll get your finished product as quickly as paganly possib...

Monday, May 12th 2008, 2:03am

suggestion- A Bank in the City

Okay, I don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but I don't see what the big problem is! Why couldn't a personal banking system be implemented the same way the Order banking system is? Let's throw the daily interest thing out the window for a sec (this thing really has only been all that successful on neopets, anyway). Giving it a limit of, let's say 5 or 10x your lvl wouldn't throw the game out of balance. If anything, I would think it would encourage game growth and attract more players. *sits d...