You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Friday, May 26th 2017, 9:25pm

Author: Bogong

DISCUSSIONS ABOUT HOLY WAR 3.0

Oh, one more thing I think everyone will agree with. Have the game make a sound after a 10 minute plunder. Almost all of us use timers anyway, so having one built into the game will make things more convenient for all players.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 8:09am

Quoted from "LadyVos" I just know they do not plan on changing anything in HW 2.0 and focusing on developing a new and more modern HW 3.0. Well I hope we take our existing game record with us to the new Holy-War 3.0. If not, then I don't think I will have the energy and motivation to start again from scratch. Perhaps I will drop out of the game when my 10th anniversary comes up in a few months time? The tixers and the stalkers (from Spanish and German worlds, not you people), have meant that I ...

Thursday, April 27th 2017, 12:04am

It would also be great if we could get some credit for the money we invested in an old horse when we trade it in for a new one. Most higher level players have had the same horse for many years because it costs about a full years worth of gold to bring a new horse up to the level of the old one. That is a huge disincentive, so no mid to high level player that I am aware of has replaced their horse for several years. Personally I would replace my horse if I could get some credit for the money I ha...

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 10:08am

Please remove the ability to stalk players by not making the time of their last fight public. If I am called away from my computer and I miss a safety fight, I don't mind being randomly attacked after one hour, that's an acceptable risk. But there is an obsessive player who watches my activity and attacks me almost every time I have 1 hour and 5 seconds between fights. Now I lead a busy life, so I occasionally miss a safety fight. If that happens I accept that I am fair game for random players w...

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 12:58pm

The order survey

Many medium and small orders are under regular attack and struggling to survive. This proposal will only lead to mega-orders that can crush anyone that opposes them. I think it might drive a lot of players from the game. Dave.

Friday, March 19th 2010, 2:00pm

Resetting world

What an unnerving, (but very Falco like), idea. Put bluntly. I have not invested 2 1/2 years of time to get the best non-tixxer stats in the game, just to have it all abolished! If there is a Falco style reset I will leave the game permanently! grr

Friday, June 19th 2009, 5:47am

Bogong has arrived in the forums.

Sorry, folks, I'm not a 19 year old girl, I'm a bloke about the same age as Falco. But what have I been missing with Tamaska? ... does anyone know where in Australia she lives? ... if she is half as smexy as you imply she is ... maybe I could arrange to meet her and devastate her with my sophisticated charm ... well, may be not. And anyone in w1 or w4 who implies that I'm a "dirty old man" will subjected to attacks every 12 hours.

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 5:45pm

Bogong has arrived in the forums.

That's right folks! After playing this game for 19½ months, I'm finally here. The silly ad blocked out the entire forum screen, so I could never log in despite trying every month. But after my 20th attempt and some help from people in w1 and w4, I have made it, albeit a bit late. So what happens here? What is the culture? Is there anyone I should be worried about?