You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Saturday, December 29th 2012, 9:59am

Author: LaUnicorn

Girl names I want to Date before I die :-)

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" Here we go: April Kay Jennifer Michelle Britney Brandi Susan I have dated a Cheryl but I want to date a Sheryl Trixie Trisha and of course Destiney Hope Freedom here is Underground's list: Christa Martina Latisha LaRhonda Natasha Tasha Don't trust an April last I heard they can be crazy, evil, vendictive chicks if your not careful. Just ask Mizer, he can tell you.

Saturday, December 29th 2012, 9:42am

Boys vs. Girls

Saturday, December 29th 2012, 9:34am

You know you're addicted to HW when...

You know your addicted to HW when: 1: Your driving through the city and stop at random locations that offer free wifi to plunder or get a SF 2: You kick your kids off the laptop cause it's more important for you to check in then it is for them to do research for a school project 3: You quit playing to find yourself back less then 6 months later cause you miss the "friends" you made that you only talk to in game.

Saturday, December 29th 2012, 9:05am

Guess who posts next...

yay me a teddy bear!!! lol next Kk

Saturday, December 29th 2012, 8:59am

Count to 1000!

ummm 629???

Saturday, December 29th 2012, 8:52am

Guess who posts next...

Wrong Gnomie!!! I say jim pruitt next ;D

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 7:42am

Boooo!

You mean you went to W11 POW???

Wednesday, October 10th 2012, 7:12am

Multiple Horse Ownership Petition (New Thread)

Why not try being able to hold onto your old horse for a little while until you can sell it? GaS lets you hold onto your old equipment until you decide to sell it. Would just make sense but hey what do I know? I just played the game for a short period of time.

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 10:32am

MODS in their own Worlds (topic moved)

Only problem is that there are still certain MOD's that decide they don't have to inform a player if they have been banned and for how long said player is banned for. There has even been an issue of that tonight in W11 w more than one player being banned when tryign to get clarification on a rule about outside links that is not written in black and white. Said rule only states that outside links can not be posted in the SB but does not specifically state that they are nto allowed on a players pr...