You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 130.

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 3:33am

Author: Vallen

W6 account up for deletion

To those of you who have known me, good bye. To those of you who have not met me, I'm sorry, but I can no longer muster up even the smallest amount of interest in this game.

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 5:53am

Warnings For Eng Speaking Worlds

There's a difference between joining a world to learn the language, and joining a world to bait mods and other players. Quite some time ago, I was warned for letting a player know that it was english only in the SB (can't remember the mod number, but he or she flat out told me that I was not a mod, and was being warned for impersonating a mod.) If you want to learn the language, no problem from me. But people who continuously type in foreign languages (Arabic seems to be the most popular, follow...

Tuesday, July 26th 2011, 10:09pm

IP sharing

Both are forms of torture, but one pays you for it?

Monday, July 25th 2011, 4:28am

New suggestion for Ticket Promotions

Nice to see you here again, Ozzman. There's the door, bye bye.

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 5:15pm

Favorite movies

As for classic TV censorship goofs, my all time favorite has to be Snakes on a Plane, when Sam L. states "I hate these monkey biting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!"

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 5:12pm

Favorite movies

Movies I liked: Lethal Weapon (all of them) Gettysburg (long winded, sure, but very good) Star Wars 4-6 (Original, not the remakes) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Blazing Saddles Boondock Saints Reservoir Dogs Pulp Fiction Bulletproof Monk Dances with Wolves Tin Cup The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Any James Bond flick with Connery

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 4:43pm

Mainly because it is advertised as free to play, but guess what? Every free to play game gives a ridiculous advantage to the credit card players. But this is going way to far.

Sunday, July 24th 2011, 12:55am

My point is that premium players have no reason to buy tickets during a promotion, versus buying a 12 pack and cashing it in for premium once a year. Giving double premium during ticket promotions might actually bring back some of the accounts that are non-prem/inactive. And to give credit for part of my idea where it is, when Ozzman requested that the amount of gold being decreased when cashing tix for gold, he is right. The gap is ridiculous between the people known as "Tixxers" and regular pr...

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 4:41pm

Guess who posts next...

Nope, sorry. Jiggycat next

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 4:33pm

W10 Acct Lvl 84

So... just to get this straight, you are selling an account that isn't yours, and can be taken over by the origional owner at any point in time?

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 7:46pm

Why the world is without love

Perhaps because it is "Holy-War", not "Holy-Let's-all-be-friends-and-sing-songs-around-the-campfire"

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 7:41pm

Instead of doubling gold for premium (seriously, 500 gold when tixxers are making double the ridiculous amount they already get? That's useless. Wow, I can buy a blessed instead of two baptised.), how about you double the amount of premium. You know, something that is actually USEFUL! Instead of 30 days premium, you get 60 days. That might increase the number of premium players, oh, wait. This game has gone so far to the tixxers, this idea will be ignored too.

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 7:19pm

Why does everyone hate Tibs?

So, having read through the whole thread (skipping illegible posts by Tibbs), it seems to boil down to this. I can make my posts in an unintelligable "dialect", making myself look like an utter moron, as long as the base of that dialect could potentially be English, and no matter how many people complain about it, I can't be forum banned because it is "acceptable". Is that about right?

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 7:33am

Bonus Doubler

Myself, I'm non-premium, and not likely to pay for it anymore. What's the point, when any gain I make on the tixxers is completely blown away with the next ticket promotion?

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 7:25am

ticket promotion

So tixxers are now whining about wanting more promotions, so they can throw the game even further out of balance and ruin the game for people who play just for fun? Gee, can't say I'm surprised. I realize that this is a business, but I am getting sick and tired of tixxers complaining, when they get big enough advantages WITHOUT promotions.

Monday, May 30th 2011, 7:56pm

Veterans world

Red, it does affect people who chose not to use it, in the fact that post battle hits are less effective when someone comes out of battle at full health. Especially since the battle scripts for ridiculous amount of damage are still in place. Let's say I survive a battle with 15k hit points, and someone higher level and with better stats moo'ed in the battle. I go to hit that person, since their side lost, it should be an easy win for 500+ gold, as well as 2xp, right? Enter Battle Healing, where ...

Monday, May 30th 2011, 5:10am

Veterans world

I agree with the suggestion, with one exception. I think tickets should be exchanged for Premium only. Forget battle healing, it's really a waste of time (along with the residence). 8 hour work shift fully heals you, and battles are really few enough and far enough between to allow an 8 hour shift. It's fun pulling a 2xp plus some gold after a battle with post battle strikes, especially after a holy battle (which the 2 hour wait after the HB needs to go as well).

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 2:57pm

Order battle xp

Thank you, davie, for putting in the effort. Most of us may complain (some of us more than others) about the lack of response from GaS, but at least you try

Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 12:21am

Cross World Mercs.

Mildred, tournies were held to test skill between WARS, not battles. Furthermore, tournies were a European idea, mostly to hone the combat skills of knights. The middle east had (as far as I know) nothing of the sort. But then, most of the middle east was at war with each other in a series of raids and counter-raids. Nothing was truely gained in these raids, other than, in some cases, a ridiculously high body count. The point is, tournies have absolutely nothing to do with the Holy Wars. Why are...

Monday, May 9th 2011, 4:11am

Great Holy Battle English Heroes!

For what, Tibs? Most Untintelligable Posts hero?

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 8:27pm

Guess who posts next...

warning is postponed for now... Davie next

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 5:45am

Suggestion for tourny

Or getting rid of the tourneys because they had nothing to do with the holy war? Just my thoughts.

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 10:13pm

Mega TIXXER's Where are they?

So why is it, davie, that certain worlds have orders that have members with"Shared IP with soandso, whoever, Idon'tcare, and once in a while with whydoIbother", all of whom are in the same order? This has been brought to the attention of both mods AND HWT, and months later, they're still in the same order? I'm not trying to mod bash, or say you specifically aren't doing your job, davie, I'm just pointing out that there are orders who are still getting away with it.

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 5:37am

Mega TIXXER's Where are they?

Dear megatixxer. We regret to inform you, that in a game that is advertised as "Free to Play", yes, some advantages should go to those who have some extra money to burn. But it isn't whining when we say that megatixxers, people who buy a 12 pack of tickets every few weeks (or once a month) are putting the game out of balance. It's the cold, hard, ugly truth. The fact that GaS keeps making it more affordable to tix, or more beneficial, shows that this is no longer free to play. Non-premium OMs an...

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 5:26am

Sae Aye!!!!!

try typing in English, not gibberish / Celtic, you might get a better response. I get a headache just trying to translate what ever it is you're typing.

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 5:23am

Suggestion for tourny

Bet on whoever is from DE 1... Safe bet for the most part. I realize that's not what you are asking, but still, it's the safest bet.

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 5:20am

Order battle xp

Honestly, nothing is going to change as long as low levels are outshining the high levels in battle. High levels only getting 4-6 exp per battle, while a level 20ish gets 13 puts off the higher levels. As for pre-strikes being more effective in battles, I have yet to be hit before a battle, nor do I pre-strike myself. Why? Because pre-strikes hurt me worse than my opponent, even if right before battle. If I have to use up pots I am saving for gear or stats to recover from a pre-strike, what's my...

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 3:25pm

rename holy-war

Since very few people are interested in battling anymore, due to lack of XP from order battles, arena, holy battle, tournaments, and the like, perhaps the game should be renamed Turtle-War. No one wants to stick their necks out to get 3-6 xp for all their hard work and effort on maintaining decent to good stats on high level accounts. And before I get accused of bashing GaS or admin, or anyone else, lets look at the battle boards. I only play English worlds 6,7, and 8. I used to play in English ...

Saturday, April 16th 2011, 6:48pm

One World for All?

There have been suggestions for an all world market, which I like the sounds of. Sure, there are more people selling. But there are also more people buying. Battles are dead because of the damage update, where 100+s are only getting 2-8 xp, then you see level 20s or lower getting 10-13 xp. And despite the anger about the damage increase, all we get is a "slight" damage reduction. Mega Tixxing will always be a problem. There were people who mega tixxed back when tix where only worth 1k gold. Now ...

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 2:35pm

Beta/Test World

So... we are now whiners because we don't like the new updates that have effectively killed the game, and offered suggestions to admin accounts that haven't been logged on since Moses parted the Red Sea? Sorry, Davie, gonna have to disagree with you there. Some of us have been rather vocal with each and every update since day one, I agree. Others have only had a problem with the recent rash of ill-conceived updates. Like the drastic work pay cut. Or the drastic damage increase. Or (dare I say it...

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 2:14pm

Residence Healing Rate Increase

Order battles are now being referred to as a chore. W6, there's maybe one or two orders declaring. A level 29 won XP hero with 13 XP, and level 100+ orders only had 6 fights? What the... I'm sorry, but does anyone (other than TPH) see a problem with that? Reason I exclude TPH from that is because we all KNOW TPH has the same problem I do. All the work we sink into high level accounts is now wasted. Yes, Heroes of the battle don't get anything from it. No extra XP, no gold, nothing. But still, it...

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 1:54pm

One World for All?

Merging the current worlds is a bad idea. Actually, it's a horrible idea. Creating a new "international" world is a great idea. Everyone who wants in on it can get in from day 1, no one has a major advantage (other than playing experience, and I think there are many a veteran player who has gotten stomped flat by a noob)

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 1:47pm

Low levels are new heroes of Battle

I myself would LOVE to see admin show up and explain themselves. But I'd settle for a mod. Even though a mod doesn't have much to do with the process of game design/update. They just "enforce" the rules.

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 1:44pm

More goddamn random bull

I don't think that has anything to do with the new patch, actually, though I agree, the new patch needs to go. That last posted fight seems to be luck, or "random", pure and simple

Saturday, April 9th 2011, 3:44pm

for a better game!

Wow, never thought I'd see TPH agree with Hardy... Did I forget to take my meds this morning? Anyway, I agree. STOP TRYING TO "FIX" A GAME THAT HAD 80-90% OF THE CUSTOMERS HAPPY! All you are doing is making a majority of the veteran players hate the game.

Thursday, April 7th 2011, 10:25pm

More goddamn random bull

You missed the equalizer, TH. He or she was at home. That +28 to defense DOES make a difference

Wednesday, April 6th 2011, 8:15pm

Undo Patch

New Patch results? Damage was "Slightly" reduced. No 7 or 8k damage in one fight in a battle, but battles are still ridiculously short. Get rid of the whole update on damage. Don't slightly reduce it after a ridiculous increase. Put it back at the first damage rate, then SLIGHTLY increase that! Multiply it by two, fine. Three, ok. But 10-15? Come on... Then reduce that 10-15x damage by maybe 20%, you're still looking at 8-12 times the first rate. Battles are completely pointless, the arenas are ...

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 3:44pm

Undo Patch

around 14 days to go until they readjust the damage downwards a bit... Too little to late?

Monday, March 28th 2011, 10:53pm

Undo Patch

They claim it fixed random, but it didn't. I lost to someone lower level, I had better stats, better kit, the whole nine yards. Plus I was at home, with level 10 residence defense bonus. I don't think it's been fixed at all, when I get dealt over 8k damage, and only do 1k with an average 40 stat advantage PER STAT. This update needs to go.

Monday, March 28th 2011, 3:53am

Horse Equipment

What we really want, Mac? You seem to be the only one harping on and on about it. I agree, it would be nice, but I'm more worried about what they would screw up by putting it in the game.

Sunday, March 27th 2011, 3:56am

When is enough ENOUGH!

Team arena? Useless for XP. Order Arena? Useless for XP. Order Battles? Useless for XP. Plunders? Useless for XP, good for gold. Defend? Decent for gold, decent for XP. How are we supposed to level anymore? XP hits will now wipe you out, costing you a lot of pots if you want to keep going. Order battles, you last maybe a quarter of the fights you used to. If that. And Tixxers now can turn the tide of any battle. Get two tixxers on one side of the battlefield, and it's pretty much a guaranteed wi...

Sunday, March 27th 2011, 3:44am

Battle script/1on1 script

Or near top level players with ridiculous "Tavern won" stats. You know, the people who jump 5-10 stat points in one day, claiming they "have a system" for thimblerigs?

Friday, March 25th 2011, 3:50pm

When is enough ENOUGH!

Had to root around the dustbin for this pre-update battle report from w6. The Devils Advocates vs. The Castle Anthrax on: 23 . 03 . 2011 , 00 : 30 O'Clock Winner: The Castle Anthrax Winner's haul: 0 battle details Attacker: [TDA] 22 90.73 680 271 1 0 *** Warriors Average level Fights Won Draw Survivors Defender: [ANX] 30 104.3 680 408 1 24 Heroes of battle Attacker: [TDA] ArsenicNLace 35 Victories Morgause 39503 HP mck3 32 XP *** Most Victories Most Hit Points Most Experience Points Defender: [A...

Friday, March 25th 2011, 11:42am

When is enough ENOUGH!

So... Wait and see the results of the patch. Here's your results. A battle against probably one of the bigger tixxers in w6. And yes, before anyone says anything, I realize my stats are much lower than theirs. But before the update, I took maybe 4k lp, if that much. Winner: XXXXXXX [b]Winner's haul: 2[/b] XXXXXX Vallen Faith Level 123 108 Experience points + 0 1 Hitpoints 11439 234 Remaining LP 37381 17551 Strength 292 202 Attack 270 200 Defence 265 206 Agility 270 205 Stamina 275 200 Horse atta...

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 2:35pm

When is enough ENOUGH!

Had battles in two different worlds, got stomped flat in both of them. One of them, I'm level 108, got stomped by a 120 with stats close enough to mine that I usually have a close fight there, got stomped 4k lp vrs 138. Yeah, higher levels SHOULD do slightly more damage... but our gear was the same except for his weapon. rest of the kits were the same. My stats are all 200-205s, his highest stat is a 216, rest are 195-205. My horse is higher level, with better stats, and he stomps me that bad? N...

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 2:18pm

When is enough ENOUGH!

How's it unbelievable? They haven't tested any of the other patches/updates before, why start now?

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 12:11pm

When is enough ENOUGH!

Attacker: [Drago] 29 99.72 143 80 0 19 *** Warriors Average level Fights Won Draw Survivors Defender: [KH] 19 103.63 143 63 0 0 Heroes of battle Attacker: [Drago] Shihab al Din 7 Victories Shihab al Din 62415 HP Dragon Killer 11 XP *** Most Victories Most Hit Points Most Experience Points Defender: [KH] Penelope 11 Victories Penelope 62980 HP Southern Princess 10 XP

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 12:07pm

When is enough ENOUGH!

The outcome of the patch is this. Less battle experience if you aren't top level, and tixxed to the teeth. Couple that with less experience from plunders trying to catch up with the tixxers, who get happier with every update (even though there are fewer of them around anymore, if I'm not mistaken), and you have a lot of experience to make up for. Experience hunts are now pretty much useless, since, in w6, I am level 108. Top level is around 122-123. very few people between me and the top level, ...

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 3:19am

W12

Woot for e-incest?

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 2:07am

Last changes and extreme

1 win, 5 losses in the w6 battle. Three of the losses were against people with stats within a reasonable amount of mine (I was down by maybe 5% total stats, similar kit for gear). These are also people I have beaten regularly, or only lost 1k or 2k life points to when they won. Now they are doing over 9k to me, and I do nothing, or maybe 100? So, by fixing the "Random" factor, you have now enabled a person to be knocked out of battle IN ONE FIGHT.