You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 51.

Tuesday, December 18th 2007, 4:29am

Author: Black Knight

Knights Hospitaller (Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta)

You speak truth, friend, but any knight of valour may join, and we have many knights that are members that are not yet officially recognized. We are growing as fast as we possibly can. That which is good is worth waiting for.

Friday, December 7th 2007, 11:03pm

Being Attacked

Hint, for future reference: Actually organize an "Order" before forming one ingame. That is, have 2-4 people willing to join you before you create an order. Small, just founded orders are easy prey...

Saturday, November 24th 2007, 8:36pm

Knights Hospitaller (Sovereign Order of Saint John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta)

By applying ingame, you will be considered a member of our Order... You will get all the spam in you inbox associated with it, etc. We are expanding as quickly as possible, but the game is set up so that we can't grow very quickly... Know that if you are on our mailing list, you are considered one of us, even if you don't have the tag. In regards to activity, you are expected to be active. We have several allies, and we all march as one. Any questions, please email me, blackknight or my 2nd, Car...

Saturday, November 17th 2007, 8:28am

Application to Knights Hospitaller

Lord Elliot, Take this tabard and wear it until you can be admitted into our proud order... But, I need your ingame name...

Saturday, November 17th 2007, 12:25am

Aye, indeed... It seems that this thread is bound and determined to replace the other thread labeled "Knights Hospitaller"... At any rate, take up the tabard of the maltese cross and wade into battle!

Saturday, November 17th 2007, 12:09am

Aye, indeed you are accepted! Take the tabard and join your brothers in arms in the other forum... Please go to the main Hospitaller thread to add applications...

Thursday, November 15th 2007, 7:53am

First Templar Order meeting,all members needed when requested.Ranking and creation discussion.

Then let it be known that the Knight of the Covenant, the Knights Templar, and the Knight Hospitaller shall stand as one! A battle against one shall be a battle against all!

Wednesday, November 14th 2007, 8:40pm

THE COVENANT

Lord Longfellow: As a true Christian, I cannot not accept the humble apology of a fellow Christian. Any Affront towards me from you or your Order, supposed or realized is hereby forgiven! I look forward to the day when the Hospitallers and the Covenant can stand together on the battlefield against any foe!

Wednesday, November 14th 2007, 6:38am

Well met, and welcome to the Knights Hospitaller! Wear your tabard as you slaughter countless more foes!

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 7:12am

Meeting of the Grandmasters

Are we still planning on having a place just for the grandmasters to meet, or are we abandoning that idea?

Tuesday, November 13th 2007, 6:47am

Lord Harold: If you would direct me where do go, I would show at your meeting!

Sunday, November 11th 2007, 5:24am

Then Kneel before me, Accept this Mantle: the Tabard Emblazoned with the Maltese Cross, and Rise a Knight of Rhodes! Forever may you wear it proudly and remember your Oath of Loyalty to the Knights Hospitaller!

Saturday, November 10th 2007, 7:33am

I have created a forum. Please ingame message me if you haven't received the link. (blackknight)

Saturday, November 10th 2007, 12:25am

Reminder: If your forum name is different from your ingame name, please post the ingame name or send me an ingame email...

Friday, November 9th 2007, 11:03pm

New forums have been established for the Hospitallers alone! Please email me ingame (blackknight) if you haven't already received that link!!! NEW RECRUITS: I WELCOME YOU! Please post a reply stating your intent of joining us, and I will readily welcome you into our Order!

Friday, November 9th 2007, 1:04am

Sure, when the list is created... Please shoot me an ingame message/email or post your ingame name so we know who you are...

Friday, November 9th 2007, 12:43am

Quoted from "Carus" (Yeah, oops my sword got caught in his neck and I had to pull it out . ) Let me guess: the sun got in your eyes and you tripped over a rock.... Since you're always looking for heretics and infidels, you had your sword drawn and he just 'happened' to be at the wrong place at the unluckiest of times, right??

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 11:07am

Suggestion to the Knights of Malta: I think it would demonstrate our unity and solidarity if all of the Knights Hospitaller have a Maltese Cross somewhere on their avatar. I, of course, will not require this, but I think that if all our brothers visibly displayed where their allegiances lie, it would behoove our proud order... Pax Christi

Thursday, November 8th 2007, 5:40am

Quoted from "Carus" OOC: I think it would be nice to have a hit list. I would feel good knowing that I was attacking someone that had first attacked one of my brothers. I also feel that if done properly we would gain a reputation of looking out for one another and our Tabard would strike fear into our foes, as it should. Keep in mind that this is but a suggestion, and also that if agreed upon I would happily maintain said list should that responsibility be seen fit to be given to me. Also I fee...

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 1:21pm

RE: Joining?

Quoted from "dbuck2001" how does 1 go about joining this Order? You have done so, Brother! I will notify all when the actual order is created ingame! In the meantime, take up your Tabard and wear it proudly against the unbeliever!

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:54am

Quoted from "Carus" Aye. I shall wear it proudly and it shall be stained with the unbeliever's blood after every battle. Well be sure you have it laundered before we have an Order Meeting... :-p

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:21am

RE: We are well met indeed.

Quoted from "Carus" And shepherds we shall be, For thee my Lord for thee. Power has descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti. -Boondock Saints My brothers, God is with us, who then shall stand in our way? Forsooth, Carus! Take this Tabard of the Maltese Cross and were it proudly as you spill the blood of the unbeliever!

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 10:08am

Quoted from "Lucas Perry" O sorry I was telling Black Knight that i have made him an Embassy. Now he can fix it up just the way he wants. Thanks!

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 9:45am

Quoted from "Daark Knight" Hail, all good Christian Knights! It is good to be in your august company. Upon reaching the required level I would be proud to join the Order! Then consider yourself an initiate, take up the tabard, and wear it proudly!

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 7:35am

Quoted from "Sony100111" Yes fair knight. Then take up your Tabard and wear it proudly in battle against the Unbeliever!

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 7:33am

Quoted from "Sony100111" Death To the Non believers! Let us chirstians Rule this land and toeach our ways to all man! Gods Glory is with us! Do you wish to take up the mantel of the Knights of Malta, Sir Knight?

Wednesday, November 7th 2007, 7:31am

Grandmasters: Hail! I come to bring a message of peace and unity between our Orders! United we stand against those that would oppose us divided, we shall fail! In light of this, I think it would behoove us to be in contact as much as possible. In practical terms, we might wish to exchange emails and friend each other in game. Furthermore, if things start getting hectic after the orders, order battles and holy battles start taking effect, one of us might want to start a forum for Grandmasters (an...

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 9:24pm

Quoted from "Khorne25" Aye! Death to all unbelievers! I will gladly join in you under the banner of Christendom! For Malta! Welcome! And wear the tabard of our brotherhood proudly!

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 8:27am

RE: Alliance?

Quoted from "morganwolf" Brothers in Christ and in Arms, I am the Grand Master (to be) of the Cymraeg Cyfurdd San Dewi, , the Welsh Knights of Saint David. We are dedicated to the cleansing of Holy Mother Church and all of Europe, by destroying all Heretics, Heathens, and Idolators, whom you may call "pagans". We offer alliance- while you strike the Infidel followers of Muhammed in the Holy Land, we will guard your backs against the Heretics. No Cyfurdd San Dewi will attack one of you, and when...

Tuesday, November 6th 2007, 8:25am

Quoted from "DivineLace" I wish to join such a resputed group, my leige Then you shall! Welcome, comrade, to the Knights of Rhodes and Malta!