You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Sunday, January 25th 2009, 5:26pm

Author: Gilrain

The Inquisition [INQ]

I decided to start a new thread rather than resurrect the last INQ thread as the purpose of INQ has changed significantly since I last posted on here. The Inquisition [INQ] was first established with the intent of training new players in W4 to enable them to get the most out of the game. Since then INQ has grown somewhat, mainly due to the collapse of Crusading Knights [CK]. The Inquisition has now changed. World 4 is quietening, some Orders are still fairly active but others are not. INQ has no...

Friday, January 9th 2009, 10:01pm

New Holy Battle Army Pay

Apologies, it is my use of language that has caused confusion. I am not talking about post battle hits, they are completely different. I was talking about the defeated side in battle 'realistically' wouldn't be around to stop the looting as they would be putting up some last grasp defences or routing. My comments weren't meant to relate to what happens in the game.

Friday, January 9th 2009, 2:51pm

New Holy Battle Army Pay

Actually, it wasn't as bad as I expected. My results from HB were 60xp, 13890 gold. The fact that a number of players did not take part in the battle due to their health levels certainly made a difference, as I can't recall the last time I had more than 22 fights in HB and I had 39 in this one.

Thursday, January 8th 2009, 8:03pm

New Holy Battle Army Pay

Although the Holy Battle has not yet taken place, I can already see a significant disadvantage to the winning side based on the latest version of Holy Battle pay. Basically that is gold accrued after battle. The losers will potentially have much more gold than the victors, whereas it would be more credible for the winners to eave the Holy Battle with the spoils, particularly based on how one sided the battles have been over the last few months. The higher level players on the losing side tend to...

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 10:22pm

The Inquisition (INQ) Looking for 1 or 2 low level Players

True, I should have posted what would happen with the donations. All donations made by the individual will be returned to the member prior to leaving. Think of it as a bank, and when gold is required, it is there (up to the maximum donated of course). Edited first post to reflect this.

Tuesday, August 12th 2008, 8:02pm

The Inquisition (INQ) Looking for 1 or 2 low level Players

I intend to take on one (or two at the most) Christian Player(s) within Holy War at a time to act as a squire. I will pass on as much knowledge and information as I have to the player, in order to make their stay within Holy War more productive, effective and fun. The following are my rules for application, and, for those who are successful: - 1) The Applicant must be lower than level 20. 2) The Applicant must donate 10 x their level each day. 3) The Applicant must follow the instructions I give...