You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-34 of 34.

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 12:34pm

Author: Orrid of Doolish

Find a new "Only fair solution"

Quoted from "Lord Talondor" Any good attorney will tell you that rogues who choose to defend themselves against perceived "injustices", generally say too much, and carry on saying it for much too long. Why doesn't everyone simply "shut up & put up" If that was directed at me I only gained 3xp in a fight after they put the limit in. I am not one who benefited from the xp frenzy BUT I do not consider fighting without weapons to be cheating or an expolit - we could do this in any battle.... there ...

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 12:34pm

Quoted from "Lord Talondor" Any good attorney will tell you that rogues who choose to defend themselves against perceived "injustices", generally say too much, and carry on saying it for much too long. Why doesn't everyone simply "shut up & put up" If that was directed at me I only gained 3xp in a fight after they put the limit in. I am not one who benefited from the xp frenzy BUT I do not consider fighting without weapons to be cheating or an expolit - we could do this in any battle.... there ...

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 10:32am

So.... If in W2 (for example) every active player threw away their weapons to fight order battles - they would be cheating? It would have the same effect as what happened with Team Arena with the bonus of battle healing and in theory we could all fight in 24 battles a day... It would be in our characters best interest - the increase in work pay would compensate for the loss on weapons sales and if everybody did it nobody would be cowing out. Oh and incase you wonder I only gained 3xp in the one ...

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 10:32am

So.... If in W2 (for example) every active player threw away their weapons to fight order battles - they would be cheating? It would have the same effect as what happened with Team Arena with the bonus of battle healing and in theory we could all fight in 24 battles a day... It would be in our characters best interest - the increase in work pay would compensate for the loss on weapons sales and if everybody did it nobody would be cowing out. Oh and incase you wonder I only gained 3xp in the one ...

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 9:09pm

HW Elders

I joined w4 when most people were around L20, W5, W6, W9 and FR world 2 at the start, Tag at the start and AI at the start. Took over a L40 Char in W2 and just started in W1 & W10

Thursday, March 18th 2010, 5:29pm

Best Manly Meal

Full English Bacon, sausage, black pudding, fried egg, mushrooms, beans, tomato's, fried bread (or have the egg and the bread togther), mug of tea (must be in a mug not a cup) if you can get them to have liver and onion on the side even better.....

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 10:05am

[ELITE] Hashshashin

Before the dawn of the 6th age of HW there was a vision for a strong Saracen order - that vision still lives.... To join you must Be willing to have a suitably islamic name Be active and premium To maintain a 90% turn out for allies Play in such a way as to bring credit and honor to the Hashshashin If you are interested contact Abdul Hafeez

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 10:01am

deleted

deleted

Saturday, March 13th 2010, 10:37am

Guess who posts next...

nope - Hearing from Falc would be nice

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 12:43am

Remove C.h.e.a.t.e.r from the censor list

When I was at Uni I was never sure if my IP address would be the same as others who played or if dynamic issuing of IP addresses would make it look like my account was being accessed by a whole horde of different people :-)

Saturday, July 18th 2009, 11:46am

2 Different Holy Wars

I would be willing to bet that an awful lot of us would be very happy to help any semi-intelligent players to get better. Indeed - any cow that talks to me gets tips on not being a cow

Monday, June 1st 2009, 4:07pm

Show sitter status in profile

If Mozar is worried this might happen Mozart can put a comment in their own profile HOWEVER you might not want to do that as it shows you are not around and thus more likely to be vunerable to xp hits etc....

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 10:31am

Leave work button

What about an option that was only avaliable for the first 5 minutes after you started work if you go to work for 1 hour? Then when lag leads you to think you are clicking on collect when it is actually start work you can correct it. Limiting it to the first 5 minutes after you start means that you have immedietly noticed the error. Limiting it to when you have gone to work for 1 hour means you can not have changed the setting and then claimed it was an accident. This will help people who go to ...

Monday, May 25th 2009, 1:18pm

level-up pay

And if you happen to have gone out on this bank holiday monday in the UK having done your plunders etc early........

Friday, April 24th 2009, 12:44pm

Guess who posts next...

No not TMR Humm - maybe Don will grace us with a visit?

Wednesday, December 10th 2008, 11:46am

Why arent these people deleted?!?

My understanding with Ben is the damage was done by a sitter/temp owner - password has been changed and the origional owner is back in charge

Tuesday, June 3rd 2008, 12:11pm

Guess who posts next...

Nope - humm Green Arrow maybe as they are online at the minute Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum....

Monday, June 2nd 2008, 11:29pm

Guess who posts next...

Nope - humm Green Arrow maybe Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum....

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 11:18pm

You know you're addicted to HW when...

You have been on the computer for 12 hours typing an essay for finals and you have leveled 3 characters and written 600 words.....

Sunday, May 25th 2008, 11:27am

Guess who posts next...

I wonder if Oscardog will resist .......

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 10:03pm

Filtering out people who you can't attack.

Well I just had 6 level 11's on the trot who had less than 25hp......

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 4:51pm

Use of MY language

It is always interesting when there a towns and cities that you are not allowed to live in. I remember some 10-12 years ago Microsoft went so far as to refuse to allow people in some towns from having email accounts - well they could but they had to lie about were they lived - the address was visible in profile so you cound not live in Scu ignore nthorpe.

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 3:09pm

Collecting merc money

I beg to differ. As a Merc you get paid before the battle so even if the order loses you have been paid. If you got paid after the battle what would happen if your employer had lost all their money? Would you expect the enemy order to pay you? Maybe there should be a choice - get paid before or after. If you get paid after then you only get paid if your employer wins. If you get paid before you get the money but risk losing some of it. Just a thought. Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.....

Saturday, May 24th 2008, 2:59pm

lads

If all the Christian orders allied and turned out for every OB Victory would be the Lords everytime. Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum....

Saturday, May 17th 2008, 2:05am

The Dragon Legion

Ah - yet another new order......... Why not join up with another existing order - is it so important to be in charge??? Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.......

Friday, May 16th 2008, 12:44pm

Ronin Mercenaries

How strong a warrior do you need to be for consideration? I am trying to decide when to stop trying to boost stats and when to level. Orrid of Doolish Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum etc.

Wednesday, May 14th 2008, 10:49am

Bank Order

So its a get rich quick scam?

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 5:29pm

Filter by Religion

Sorry - I did have a qick look but did not go back far enough :-(

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 11:14am

Filter by Religion

It might be nice if you could filter by Not Pagan, Not Christian, Not Saracen

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 2:44am

The OMEGA Syndicate

When first I entered this realm I attacked without knowledge. I trust my Brothers and Sisters who felt the edge of my sword will forgive my ignorance. Now only the (imagine 11th/12th century insults) will feel my wrath. Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. etc

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 2:34am

Why so many small Orders?

Greetings my companions in this most Holy work. It saddens me to find the body of our Lord so Fractured. I am but a mere N00b in the Holy Lands but still I wonder why new orders are being formed and the cause of the faith so weakened. If the Warriors of God treated every attack against their brothers as a Holy Battle the Enemys of the Holy Name would soon fear to come forth. Let each seek God's will with all their hearts. Pater noster, qui es in caelis: sanctificetur Nomen Tuum; adveniat Regnum ...

Saturday, May 10th 2008, 2:24am

Ignore

Moved to World 4