You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Tuesday, September 11th 2012, 10:17pm

Author: DevilMachine

LPH is now open for business!

Los Pollos Hermanos, The Chicken Brothers is now hiring new and experienced Pagans to serve up the most delicious chicken in the Southwest and Mexico! It also serves as the front for the most vicious and bloodthirsty cartel in that part of the world! Interviews are now being conducted by Heisenberg in IN2, so if interested, please, stop in and apply. And enjoy a free meal while you do!

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 5:50pm

Yay!

Look at that! Came in 2nd! Thanks, I'm very happy!

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 9:57pm

Contest

While awaiting the beginning of the Tournament, you are lured into dark corner by a beautiful girl where robbers wait to take your betting gold. To their surprise, your fighting skills are way beyond theirs, and besting them, you take their nights' ill gotten gains! 1308 gold/10 XP

Friday, August 20th 2010, 12:44am

The Myrmidon Order

I'm thinking of bringing MYR to W12. I know I won't be able to bring back all the original members, but some of the better ones are still active in W7, and a few other worlds. Based on the principles of good allies, well thought out battles, discipline and planning, I think this "old school" formula for an order, coupled with some of the better new changes would make for a serious battle order with the right people on board. Regardless, anyone who is serious about HW, plans to stay active, and w...

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 6:14pm

WAR

WAR is now on a nine battle winning streak. The order has parted ways with some members who decided their direction and calling lie elsewhere, and we wish them all the best, and will support our former brothers in arms when the need arises, and the situation permits. MEANTIME-we are recruiting and heavily pursuing those who love the game for what it is-good or bad-and wanna grow with a decent order (Tied for #2 overall, at this time). We battle regularly (at least twice a week) we have organized...

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 4:15pm

Contest

While you are at the Thimblerig table contemplating the left, right and center cups, a group of bandits burst through the tavern doors. They start to rob each patron of their gold. You try to sneak out through a back door, trip over a dog, and are caught by two robbers and beaten senseless. 0 Gold/0 XP

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 4:11pm

Contest

After raiding the temple of it's Relics, you decide to sell them to the local Priest in the next town for a handsome sum. You are promptly arrested by the Kingdom guards an thrown into a dungeon. Hopefully you'll learn that stealing doesn't always equal prosperity! 0 Gold/ 0 XP

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 10:06pm

Contest

While stumbling through the rubble of a defeated enemies camp, you come across an old Saracen lamp. You polish it, but instead of a Genie appearing, someones hidden stash of gold falls out! You quickly gather it, and head off to find the rest of your army. 756 gold/8XP

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 5:41am

SARACENS in W10-An observation

In W10, there is a strong Saracen showing, but everyone seems to be spread out, with the exception of SF, which is a large and seemingly organized crew of very good Saracen players who are committed to building a great battle order. That said, the rest of the orders are generally not bigger than 5 to 7 members, and may benefit from joining up with one or two other orders, and building a stronger foundation for Saracens in W10. MECCA is a good example of experienced players trying to organize a l...

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 9:26pm

Warriors of the Templars Flame looking for members

We have gained a few more members and are still looking to grow, we want people to feel like a part of a family within an order of team mates, not a person in a large corporation of an order. We have some great guidelines, honorable principles and a solid foundation of experience. We take experienced players as well as non experienced. I hope you will join us! DI

Saturday, September 5th 2009, 1:12pm

Smexy Symbol

Sigourney Weaver as "Ellen Ripley" in "Alien", and the other films in that franchise. Catherine Bach as "Daisy Duke" on the "Dukes of Hazard" Agent 99 on Get Smart...can't remember her name just now....

Monday, August 17th 2009, 12:04pm

The Devils Rejects Order Now Recruiting

I have recruited a few close friends to start a new order in World 7. We are looking for players level 25 and up to join us. We have space now, and will expand to accomodate 15 members in the next day or so. What we are looking for are serious players who know the game and want to have a good time supporting other friends and allies in battles. We are a pagan order, but will fight for any faith that shows support and extends the hand of friendship. All those in 7 who know me, know that this orde...

Sunday, August 9th 2009, 4:15pm

any luck

Finding a trader for those tixx? I posted a thread here. Hopefully we can get it square away today.

Sunday, August 9th 2009, 3:51pm

Ticket Trade

I need to trade 2 W7 tixx for 2 W5 tixx. If anyone can help out, please PM me in W7, or Leave a reply here, I will check in from time to time. Thanks in advance. DM

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 3:07pm

you are trying to set a record

For trying to join every Christian order in W8!

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 3:02pm

18CAV(California Dragoons) Is now open! Please join us!

[18CAV] California Dragoons, a new order based on an Order concept created by Simeon Zane, is now open for new members in W8! We have a unique vision for this order and hope that others will join us. Simeon and I are both former Cavalry Soldiers, both with the National Guard and Regular Army. This is not a requirement to join, but former or current military are encouraged to join. We plan on building a tight, small group of warriors, based on the concept of individual strength benefitting the g...

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 11:04am

BANG-Pagan Merc order

BANG is currently seeking an addition to its mercenary services order. We are seeking a level 50+player with higher stats, and a decent reputation to enhance the rest of the crews' efforts in provididng top shelf mercenary services to contracted clients, as well as the rest of the orders in W7. Communication is key, the ability to check in and honor contracts, and better stats are what we are looking for. The ability to make spreadsheets is a big plus. PM DevilMachine or jimmyd if you are intere...

Sunday, June 21st 2009, 6:33am

Elite Myrmidon Order

We are actively recruiting players who want to be part of a good sized, expanding, agressive order. PM DevilMachine if you want more info