You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-23 of 23.

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 2:00pm

Author: Earl of Warwick

[Spam] The Knights of the Round Table

We are looking for any active players to join us or orders to merge with us in World group 3 [Spam] The Knights of the Round Table I seek the bravest and the finest knights in the land who will join me in my court at Camelot. Will you join me? You get to pick your own room, room service is available Enjoy the Camelot pool, sauna and bar or if you prefer you can stroll in the newly landscaped gardens complete with a shrubbery. http://youtu.be/zrzMhU_4m-g

Sunday, September 29th 2013, 6:46pm

Everything Comes To An End

All the best for the future buddy, will be kind of strange here without you.

Friday, April 26th 2013, 7:32pm

New world

Is there any possibility of the next world that is opened could be a vintage world following the original game plan? No battle healing, no 8 hour healing, no protects etc

Monday, April 22nd 2013, 11:41am

Blocking orders survey

I think a fairer way would be to base it on donations, so no order can declare or be declared on unless they have a limit of say 20k. It would stop orders being formed with low level members as blocking orders unless they donate and have money to use on mercs, but would allow higher level active orders to declare. This may also encourage slightly bigger orders.

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 11:56am

Player Profile

It would be nice to have on a players profile their Merc rating and also an achievement area showing Hero of battle awards Most Victories # Most Hit Points # Most Experience Points # and your own individual Hall of Fame rather the current system

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 9:31am

Guess who posts next...

Do I look like KK He could be next, but my money is on Cpt Apex

Monday, October 15th 2012, 3:41pm

Plunders

yes

Friday, October 12th 2012, 10:33am

Plunders

Can we have a Turbo Plunder for 1 tixx a month, does the plunders in half the time

Wednesday, October 3rd 2012, 12:40pm

Count to 1000!

Thursday, August 16th 2012, 4:52pm

Smileys in the Shoutbox

Or you may want to give someone a friendly punch

Thursday, May 17th 2012, 8:50am

Author: The Earl of Warwick

Faith Race

Christian: 43 Pagan: 54 Saracen: 53

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 4:04pm

Promotions that everyone can enjoy (not just tixxers)

I like the idea It would be a good way for people to win gold, equipment or tixx either through plunders and maybe from theTavern.

Tuesday, April 10th 2012, 7:54am

Transferable tickets for Faith changes

It would be good if transferable tickets were FULLY transferable - Faith change, name change etc

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 3:33pm

Plunders

This is something i have often thought about as an improvement to the current plunder/protect system that we have at the moment. Rather than having to religiously sit down each day for our 60/120 minutes of plundering, which with real life is not always easy to fit it in, could we have them roll over into the next day and kind of bank them up, instead of watching any uncompleted plunders wiped out at reset. I realise there would have to be some time limit or total number of plunders that you cou...

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 6:32pm

Give orders a weapons cache

I have thought about this before, I like the idea. Only the OM can buy and store the items (shields, weapons, armour and helms) in the armoury and give them out to order members . It maybe better if the Items are Order locked, so when an order member leaves they are auto returned to the store.

Monday, January 30th 2012, 3:51pm

Elixirs

I would like to have a better rate in the Elixirs Shop than the current half price. Something like the minimum price of the Elixirs Market Stall but with a -20% tax. With equipment and stats costing more and more, the hours and in some case days spent trying to sell lixx in the market is now ridiculous in some worlds. I would upgrade more if I did not have to spend so much time selling. Elixirs Stall: 1 Holy Beverage Selling Price: 792 Service Fee: 79 (10% tax) Balance: 713 Elixirs Shop: 1 Holy ...

Monday, January 9th 2012, 11:49am

[Spam] The Knights of the Round Table

I seek the bravest and the finest knights in the land who will join me in my court at Camelot. Will you join me? We are looking for new members who know how to play the game! We are also looking to merge with any existing orders in W7 before the world merge happens You get to pick your own room, room service is available Enjoy the Camelot pool, sauna and bar or if you prefer you can stroll in the newly landscaped gardens complete with a shrubbery. http://youtu.be/zrzMhU_4m-g

Monday, January 9th 2012, 11:15am

[Havoc] Dogs of War

Come and fight for Havoc (and for fun) We are looking for new members who know how to play the game! You get to pick your own room, room service available Enjoy the castle pool, sauna and bar or if you prefer you can stroll in the newly landscaped gardens.

Tuesday, December 27th 2011, 11:09am

MOD / PLAYER in same Worlds?

Yes i think it as alright to be a Mod and have an account in any world, infact i think it is probably better that we do, it gives you a feel for the world and the players in it

Friday, November 4th 2011, 5:53pm

We want your opinion!

I would like to see merging worlds, maybe W1 and W2 put together 3 and 4, 5 and 6 etc, also like to see a multi world opened up, both ideas work for me

Friday, October 7th 2011, 7:28am

Inventory

I would like to see Gauntlets added to the player inventory, they could add to your knight attack/defence