504 ~Z~

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 12:55am

Author: Zezmia

Guess who posts next...

Nope Baal? ~Z~

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 12:51am

Boys vs. Girls

So many questions! I dunno that's just how the game is played I guess whoever made the game wanted to give the girls a fair chance to for some crazy reason 504 ~Z~

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 12:37am

Boys vs. Girls

I love this games so we start at 500 boys go up 2 girls go down 2 boys win at 1000 and girls win at 0. Example: Boy: 502 Boy: 504 Boy:506 Girl:504 Boy:506 etc. Let the game begin! 500 ~Z~

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 12:35am

Guess who posts next...

Nope -POW-? ~Z~

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 12:35am

Tourney Groupings

I agree but 5 levels might be to much maybe they could do like 50-59 60-69 70-79 etc. that seems like good grouping levels to me. ~Z~

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 3:26am

The Merging of the Worlds - Your Opinion

Yeah GAS hasn't done much for the EN worlds and when the merge supposed happens in August we will lose a lot of players in the EN worlds ~Z~

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 1:27am

Sorry Adam but I don't like the idea it is no fun if there is no variety in level/skills/stats so if everyone is within 10 levels it would change the game a lot. Just my opinion ~Z~

Sunday, June 24th 2012, 12:52pm

A Censored Word:

They have a lot of odd words blocked in the SB that aren't necessarily bad they GAS thinks that if your talking about someones mother then it is an inappropriate conversation I guess. ~Z~

Saturday, June 23rd 2012, 2:17pm

Ticket Promotion

By June 30th ~Z~

Saturday, June 23rd 2012, 2:14am

If I Won the Lottery...

I never knew Pot Stirring was so fun ~Z~

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 9:19pm

Defense/Agility

Adam Bason = Haha just kidding ~Z~

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 9:14pm

Larger Numbers !!

Have you guys ever heard that if you eat of a red plate it makes the food seem smaller and it makes you more hungry. I guess it is kind of like that even though I don't think colors can make you hungry ~Z~

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 3:41pm

If I Won the Lottery...

If I won the Lottery I would buy -buy a new car -put half the money I won into savings -put some of the money into Stocks -Buy a 12-pack of Yahoo -Buy a Corvette -Buy an axe -Use the axe to destroy the car while my friends videotape me -Put the video on youtube and become a web sensation! What would you do if you won the Lottery? ~Z~

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 3:27pm

Censored list

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 4:59am

Defense/Agility

Are you squire in w1? ~Z~

Monday, June 18th 2012, 2:58pm

Defense/Agility

Well ya if you become a mega tixxers you will never lose so just become a mega tixxer and problem solved ~Z~

Monday, June 18th 2012, 2:53pm

World Merging - deletion of accounts

contrarianO.O It's me TemplarKnight you probably don't remember me What world are jib,Jarlath Mckennard,BrotherRalph,etc. in? ~Z~

Monday, June 18th 2012, 2:11pm

Ticket transfer Question

Yes I know Penelope I'm just saying it's paysafe it's as available as paypal. ~Z~

Monday, June 18th 2012, 2:04pm

Defense/Agility

Yes and No let's say you have 500 agility and 500 defense but you only have 300 strength 300 attack and 300 stamina and the average person have 400 of every stat then you wouldn't be able to do much damage to someone since you spent all your money on agility/defense instead of making a well rounded account. You also wouldn't be able to last long in a fight since your stamina is so low. So there is a balance I recommend getting: Horse Stats-2.5-3.0 x Level Example: Level 100 Horse you get stats t...

Monday, June 18th 2012, 12:23pm

Ticket transfer Question

Sorry Penelope but I don't even know what that is It may be available in the US but that doesn't mean everyone uses it like I said before there is no reason for someone to get paysafe in the use it's all about paypal. ~Z~

Monday, June 18th 2012, 12:21pm

Defense/Agility

No the higher the agility the more attacks you avoid the higher the defense the more attacks you block which is why is you attack someone 50 levels lower then you you usually don't lose any LP since you dodge/block all of them so you take no damage. ~Z~

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 8:10pm

DONT-BAN-ME I don't know why they are even merging the worlds. This is going to screw everything up so what if some worlds were quiet I think this merging of the worlds is just to get GAS some $ but not many people that I know want the merge and I'm included in that group. ~Z~

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 8:08pm

Ticket transfer Question

I totally agree Judge in the US EVERYONE uses Paypal but you don't get trans. tixx from them so it is close to impossible for someone in the US to get them. ~Z~

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 3:45pm

Count to 1000!

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 12:41pm

Average level? Does this include all the dead account? It should only be the average of the top 100 to get a more accurate reading. Also I don't want to merge with worlds that came out before mine(Home World 9)so I would rather just have foreign worlds merge into mine. ~Z~

Friday, June 15th 2012, 3:10pm

Exactly Judge! I don't want all my hard to work staying in the top placement in the world going down the drain because of a merge. That in no way would be fair if for example W1 merges with W2 then the top players in W2 are going to be ranked a lot lower in the new merged world. I am quiet worried that this is going to crumbled and screw a lot of people. I think we should of left everything the way it was before instead of merging to worlds so GAS could get more tixx so hopefully the game won't ...

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 11:57pm

If I won the lottery.... I would.... Buy DragonEater a new bike Buy a ton of Yahoo Walk up to a random hobo and give in $1,000. Buy a pirate ship only to be shot down by the US Guard What would you do?

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 11:49pm

Picutres of Equipment/Gear

Ok I was going to do that anyway they are simple mistakes like if an item is premium or not and a few items have mixed up prices. ~Z~

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 11:48pm

Just a quick question

While you think it might be a bad idea Traffic Gnome what else are they going to do? I think it is the best possible solution for this problem. ~Z~

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 11:45pm

Retrn ov foertnitlee Holy Battel

I agree bring'em back!

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 7:25pm

Ok maybe but it would take ALOT of time.

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 2:30pm

Well...for one thing it is full of mistakes and nobody has noticed yet I guess your right though it is a waste of time.

Wednesday, June 13th 2012, 11:21pm

Hello everyone I am currently making a new holy-war database website. I need help getting pictures for all the gear from level 115-200 and I also need a level 178 picture. If anyone has these pictures please send them to: feraligator05@sbcglobal.net or post them here. Thanks ~Z~

Tuesday, June 12th 2012, 9:27pm

International worlds or Meger?????

I guess I just hope I don't get merged into a world with tons of tixxers and people 20 lvls higher then my current worlds levels.

Saturday, June 9th 2012, 12:31am

Larger Numbers !!

Speaking of the government the US Government has so many problems it isn't even funny. If they hadn't been so stupid a few years ago maybe we wouldn't be going into another rescission again.

Saturday, June 9th 2012, 12:29am

I agree completely Shadowed Thief they wouldn't lose a thing from it but they go gain big from it. I sure would like for GaS to give all accounts a free week/month of premium I think it is a good idea.

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 10:29pm

Larger Numbers !!

I know that's why there is no point in changing it.

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 9:47pm

Larger Numbers !!

90,000 to 900,000 sounds like Hyperinflation to me.

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 6:13pm

Hello

I forget I think it was like W6 or W9 I think.

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 4:10am

Not new I use to play back in the day and I'm back. I had a lvl 97 account so I know what I'm doing. I am currently triyng to buy a lvl 113 in w9 and I already found an avi thanks for the offer though. ~Z~

Wednesday, June 6th 2012, 2:44am

Hello

Hello itsjustme

Monday, June 4th 2012, 10:54pm

Can you make me the Glappo one except change the name from Glappo to Zezmia?

Monday, June 4th 2012, 10:45pm

Hello

Hello everyone my name is David. I use to play as TemplarKnight in W6/W9. I haven't been back here for over 2 years! But I'm back and my new name is: Zezmia. I am currently only in IN2 but might be getting back into W9 if things go well. Just wanted to say hi.

Monday, June 4th 2012, 10:39pm

YAY

Monday, June 4th 2012, 10:35pm

Favorite movies

The best movie and trilogy of all time is Lord of the Rings of course

Monday, June 4th 2012, 10:34pm

Larger Numbers !!

If nothing would change then what is the point of changing it? ~Z~