You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 7:03pm

Author: Wolfram Von Ravensberg

Wolf Wants You!!!

If you have not yet joined an order then, WOLF WANTS YOU to join us, RIGHT NOW We are dynamic order and have successfully defended against the Freemasons in our first battle! We are a proven and tested order from other worlds who will show you how to grow quickly without tixxing and how to become rich through COW Hunting utilizing the WOLF PACK mentality!! Your current level, no matter how low is acceptable to us! Don't wait! join today or become someone's cow by delaying! PM WOLF or Wolfam The ...

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 7:56am

Pagans Rule

I said this before and I'll say it again! When there is a Holy War, understand tha tPagans hold the balance of power! If all Pagans unite and fight for the Saracen army (who we out number anyways) with no Pagan fighting for Christians as mercs, We wouls win the Holy Battle EVERYTIME!!! Think about that for a moment!! Pagans would win, everytime!! The only reason why we lose is because of a few hundred foolish Pagans who think they are getting better pay for for Christians. It ain't so! Give your...

Monday, April 4th 2011, 3:40am

Dissatisfied Customer!!! :(

I tho thought that most of the bugs had been ironed out in this game and that the chanceof getting too many 0s and 1s in a session of plundering or protection would bee eliminated or made extremely rare! I have played 120 minutes as a premium player only to have made 8500 gp amf 10 10 Xps and quite frankly this is utter nonsense and a waste of my time in play. I expect alot more from this game than is currently bee=ing offered. I have paid good money to play as a premium and i do not expect to a...

Sunday, March 20th 2011, 6:03pm

More Fedeats then Victories!

This is not spam! Merely, I would like to get some serious answers to my questions! Please explain how it is, that in every battle I fight, that I almost always get the brown fluff beaten out of me by the higher level players and yet, a low level player can win more Xp than me even, when my stats and abilities are higher than his? It seems that in every battle the "Heavies" are always drawn to me and I get defeated! It has always been this way since I first started playing this game and no matte...

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 8:13pm

Pagans Make the Difference in any HB!!!

Pagans please take a look at the numbers and realize that nearly 650 Pagans fight for the Christian order! If we but unite and fight for the Saracen order, we would actually defeat the Christians in most HBs and would establish a new dominance in play! We would turn in fact become the dominant Order in battle but this can only be achieved if we unite on all levels of the Gaming Worlds. We in essence would be calling the shots as Christian and Saracens are never going to unite to defeat Pagans as...

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 7:56pm

Pagans Make the Differenvce in any HB!!!

Pagans please take a look at the numbers and realize that nearly 650 Pagans fight for the Christian order! If we but unite and fight for the Saracen order, we would actually defeat the Christians in most HBs and would establish a new dominance in play! We would turn in fact become the dominant Order in battle but this can only be achieved if we unite on all levels of the Gaming Worlds. We in essence would be calling the shots as Christian and Saracens are never going to unite to defeat Pagans as...

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 5:37am

Return our work pay rates to the way they were before the latest Holy-War update docked them.

I like so many other disgruntled players are fed up with the new work pay rates! They need to go back to the way it was before!!! It prevents one from increasing one's stats immediately after a work period particularly when so much is now required in gold to increase each ability for every ten levels achieved just !!! This is intolerable as well as frustrating! I'm at 56th level and get a meager work pay rate of 466 gp and at 57th level it increases to a poultry 482 gp! This is a joke!!! You can...

Saturday, January 15th 2011, 9:46pm

Club Wants You!

CLUB is now the fastest growing and strongest Pagan order in GW10 !!! We have really stirred things up with the Christian and Saracen orders notably with God's Assassins though, they may not admit it!!! We have very high level members, mid levels and lower levels and our environmental is friendly, helpful and profitable to all who desire gold in their purses and growth of strength in their stats!!! With more Pagans joining us all the time, we are confident that we will become the premier order v...

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 8:00pm

Holy War and Pagans

I am recommending very strongly that all Pagans unite together when fighting in a Holy War against the Christian order who seem to constantly dominate this game and most wars!!! I suggest that we do not fragment our order or our efforts simply to be on the supposed winning Christian side!! If we unite behind the Saracen order we will out number in the Christians any battle and then victory will truly be ours and well deserved and a proof of Pagan strength! in fact, when all Pagans unite together...