You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Saturday, May 2nd 2009, 7:58am

Author: Scarecrow

New Order

Warriors of Greece are looking for a strong experienced player to take over as OM or AC. We will be making an impression of W4 soon

Monday, April 27th 2009, 12:36pm

Order merge

Warriors of Greece is now merging with any small orders that aren't getting any where and aren't getting any applicants or orders that want to make a difference in world 4. So OMs and ACs if you want to join you will become part of our council and our council votes and decides on everything that happens in the order. So if you are a small order out in W4 having trouble join Warriors of Greece and bring your order to life with others that want to bring theirs alive as well

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 9:52am

members

we have already had another 3 people join so if you are a Pagan from W4 then without an order join quickly

Friday, March 27th 2009, 11:13am

New Order

Strong experienced player that wants to be part of a new growing order and maybe be the OM but doesnt want to waste the money or new player that wants to be involved in a fun happy community and learn the basics of HW look no further Warriors of Greece is a new order that is ready to grow in W4 A fun happy community but still a strong order that try and fight lots of battles. Looking for a strong experienced player to take over as Om or AC. Also looking for any newbies that are unsure about the ...

Friday, March 27th 2009, 8:45am

order

hi fuzzyangst I am starting a new order and I am looking for experienced applicants like yourself My name on W4 is The Elite and i need an AC I will be making an order so check out the forum

Thursday, February 5th 2009, 8:56am

Need a new Order.

y did ANZAC disband i thought they were such a strong order u should join VL porky when i left ANZAC, VL welcomed me in with open arms

Tuesday, November 18th 2008, 10:29am

SAS have come to world 6

The order is growing come join SAS for a friendly community we will be come a strong order, a force to be reckoned with

Saturday, September 27th 2008, 1:31am

[ANZAC] AussieNewZealandArmedCorps-Looking for Members

Awesome bro about time we get a true historical aussie / kiwi order out there expect me there (The Elite212)

Saturday, September 27th 2008, 1:29am

[ANZAC] AussieNewZealandArmedCorps-Looking for Members

Awesome bro about time we get a true historical aussie / kiwi order out there expect me there (The Elite212)

Monday, September 1st 2008, 1:15am

Scarecrows Marines are recruiting

Scarecrows Marines are still recruiting. We have increased in our numbers but are looking for more applicants. Check out our page for more information or pm me Sir Jacques de Francois or Army Commander Fire Gecko for more info. To search for us search SM

Saturday, August 30th 2008, 12:38am

United Pagan Marine Corps looking for applicants

Please don't write things on my thread unless you want to join UPMC or you have a question about UPMC

Thursday, August 28th 2008, 10:49am

United Pagan Marine Corps looking for applicants

United Pagan Marine Corps are an elite army of the Pagan religion. Help us bring our religion to ultimate power and help our fellow brothers and sisters getting slayed by the Christians. We accept all pagans no matter how strong. Check out our page. HURRY more people are expected to come get in before they join and we have to raise more money.

Saturday, August 16th 2008, 7:18am

New Order: United Pagan Marine Corps

Hurry Hurry only two spots left. But we will be growing soon but it might take a while so hurry hurry before time runs out. Help to bring respect back to the Pagan religion For more information contact Lord Fartini on W5 or check out our home page

Friday, August 15th 2008, 7:34am

New Order: United Pagan Marine Corps

We are the United Pagan Marine Corps the Official elite army of the Pagan religion. Join us every pagan is welcome help us bring honor to our religion and to all Pagans around the Globe. Requirements Pay 5x your level when ever you can never attack fellow Pagan brothers and sisters Rankings Commandant: OM General: AC Name of own choice: 68 + Lieutenant General: 60 -68 Major General : 55-59 Brigadier General: 51-54 Colonel: 46 - 50 Lieutenant Colonel: 41 -45 Major: 35-40 Captain:31- 34 1st Lieute...

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 7:37am

New members

There is one new member to our order Quick only three spots left before we expand If you join you get a call sign (operational nickname) from one of the marines under Scarecrows command over the 4 books he is in Here is a list of the names Fox Mother Book II Pancho Hulk Rooster Bull Clark Whip Bigfoot Cheese Samurai Hollywood Astro Tommy Hastings Legs Ratman Santa Rebound

Sunday, July 27th 2008, 1:42am

SM are recruiting

SM are still recruiting every one is welcome we are happy fun but strong order If you are looking for an order but they all say that they need you to have so and so things that you don't have. Look no further we will except you for who you are and help you along the way

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 2:21pm

Scarecrows Marines are now recruiting

Scarecrows Marines are now recruiting we are an order based on the Marines under the command of the legendary Scarecrow Scarecrow is the main character of 4 of Matthew Reilly's books we are a strong bunch of Marines that get the job done We are excepting applicants of all levels we are a fun happy order but we can be aggressive when it comes to war PM me Sir Jacques de Francois for more details