You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 87.

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 1:27am

Author: TruePaganHeart

Like it or not

I just love the attempts of mod 494 to try bullying me by handing me and only me a 24 hour ban all for stating my opinion about a professional farmer in INT3. That tactic ain't gonna work in this lifetime I guarantee that. Matter of fact all its really gonna do is make me wanna see you no longer a mod for abuse of mod power. So like my opinion or not I could care less but plain and simple NO player should be allowed to be verbally abused in open SB by another and then abused again by a mod. So a...

Friday, October 5th 2012, 3:13am

good 4 most part

The ideas are sound enough but when it was mentioned bringing back the old code I would hope that would include work pay becuz the hosing they did to that was ridiculous plain and simple levels actually meant something but now you are lucky to climb 25 gold per hour which isnt worth spit toward gaining any stat

Friday, October 5th 2012, 2:37am

who cares

I mean really who cares LOL!

Friday, October 5th 2012, 2:33am

face facts

Face facts even without a unique weapon in their hands the mega tixxers are always gonna be able to chop a max percentage off any regular player so taking away their toys if they lose a battle aint gonna do squat for balancing so there reall is no sense

Friday, October 5th 2012, 2:19am

mooch wanna's

The ONLY people wanting the sf time to be lowered are the sorry leech wannabe's hoping for less time between hauls which may sound harsh but its the plain and simple truth so to all them I say go crawl back in whatever hole ya call home I am sick of that aspect of the game period

Friday, October 5th 2012, 2:14am

orders

The whole point of merging these worlds together supposedly was to make things more active for a game and worlds that was pretty much dying so now each group is effectively its own world now so should be able to join orders of ANY world merged makes no level of sense why they have that restriction in the first dang place

Friday, October 5th 2012, 2:10am

more than 1 mount

having more than 1 mount would make this game more like monster rancher training as many mounts to take a personal hoard into battle which would just make people tix even more so I am kind surprised greedy boys are not jumping on that band wagon

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 12:41am

funny thing about tixxers

The truly funny thing about tixxers is they feed their ego for a period of time and like a dog with a chew toy they tire and leave. Not to mention small fact that the english players are gonna show zero level of respect to any of the mega tixxers and probably say stuff to the contrary. Which if everyone hates ya in whatever world most arent gonna stick around. Just look at how many started out tixxers there are still left in the englsih worlds. Only one I know of is Sir Wazzo with a 500 str and ...

Monday, July 2nd 2012, 12:18am

losing stats? really?

When you suggest losing stats that cost in excess of 100k gold a pop and more there is not one sane person that would agree to the system you have laid out. They made work pay a joke so even logging in a couple times a day to collect 8 hours work spending down on elixers then do it again is still even at level 100 or more is only gonna get ya like maybe 40k in resources which is not enough to raise even one stat every two days. I hope ya see the point if slapping off stats every day there would ...

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 11:35pm

merger delayed what a shock

Yeah thats sarcasm and alot of it. Needless to say if they merge other countries into the english worlds all they are effectively doing is making every world international which is total bull. The aim of this merger is to jump start activity in dying worlds but when we in the english world go from knowing just about everyone liking them or not to knowing next to no one because they mashed in 50 other countries and a gazillion no name accounts yeah I exagerate to make a point but I think most get...

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 10:54pm

meat shield vs tixxer

U think for one second even if able to sell a little bit better we are gonna be less a meat shield against those europeans that have killed an entire bank creating an account? And personally I think the mega tix'd accounts are nothing more than planted accounts owed by GaS to try and get others to tix up. I know this will be emphatically denied but I could care less. I have done the math on what it would take to tix up some accounts and spending over 20 grand on a text game is insane no matter h...

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 10:28pm

Popular

For one I have never cared about popular and for two if they wanna keep the money we in englsih worlds shell out in premium they are gonna have to do something period

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 10:07pm

Why worry on market

Why is anyone worried about Market blah? I mean eventually u will find a buyer for your eq and elixers go at a decent pace no matter what world your playing so to me market is a pointless issue

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 10:03pm

All changes made

All the changes they have made with drastic cut to work pay and splitting protect and plunders so having to decide do I wanna level decent or try for stats they are not gonna make changes to this game that reqard people with even more gold in which to he raise stats because they have done everything in their power to make progression slow to a crawl. Most worlds I am lucky to get 1 stat per day. And people are supposed to wanna feed GaS 6 bucks a month for premium for that? Man I think not

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 9:51pm

Reforming after merge

Once this merge actually does happen I wish to suggest the option of changing faith for free for a short period of time so people can get where they wanna be without having to feed the pockets even more of GaS. Call it an act of good faith to try and keep people around cuz if we have to face off against mega tixxers all over again it could very well spell the end of any english playing this game

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 9:41pm

umm merc

I notice you make mention order members and volunteers but what about mercs because once ya get to a certain level say 120+ no one can afford a fair price of what ya end up losing in lp hence the reason I tend to look for offers to help keep premium

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 9:20pm

where does a merc fit in

Obvious question since I merc in every english world where does a good ole merc fit in lol

Sunday, July 1st 2012, 9:07pm

obvious points

I know I aint the most popular fruit on the tree but here is one obvious point if this merger aint gonna happen till august and most of the still active in the english worlds speak out against this mashing in other countries into the english worlds why cant it be stopped before it does ruin what is left of the english interest in this game

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 12:30am

incentive

Then where would be the incentive if progress made by shelling out premium cash just goes poof when the next round starts BAD plan to say the least

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 9:20pm

what I offer

plain and simple what I can offer more than a few orders out there that actually take a level of pride in winning their battles will look me up so your opinion matters for very little

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 9:15pm

try

try running an order and facing off against all I can throw at ya and see if ya can manage a win or get driven into the dirt then shoot your mouth off

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 9:13pm

HB

Yeah once a month for HB is just way too far away although it seems lately I get just slightly better xp than I get from some order battles. The HB gold given out is probably not something GAS wants to dish out semi regularily so trying to keep the influx of resources available for upgrading stats and such harder. As is stats cost are so insane I am lucky most times to stat 1 per day and I think most truely active players will agree to that. Even if they think most of what I say is bunk Which I ...

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 8:58pm

medal

I would just rather have a medal of some sort that I would shine in the face of others But I think most of what GAS changes they would rather keep illusioned that it was their bright idea

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 8:54pm

gear

Gear isnt gonna make all that much difference in the overall sceme of things in HW because stats cost are so insane raising 1 defence is about the same cost as buying a new helmet or shield. If lucky most that are highly active in this game that are level 100+ might pull 1 stat a day and if extremely lucky a horse stat but unless ya have saved up a ton of elixers your never gonna progress more than a stat per day unless ya shred tickets and we all know I think those people are just plain lazy

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 8:21pm

merc services

Once the worlds merge I plan to offer huge merc packages to try and help some accounts stay in premium so I will use this opportunity to list basic info on what is available: Sinnerbornagain lvl 117 End_Of_The_World lvl 125 TruePaganHeart lvl 107 TruePaganHeart lvl 113 Lord of Christians lvl 135 TrueSaracenHeart lvl 111 Armageddon666 lvl 122 Armageddon666 lvl 100 TruePaganHeart lvl 67 Malcolm V lvl 81 Armageddon666 lvl 29 Armageddon666 lvl 20 Yes I play all 12 worlds lol so depending on what wor...

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 7:08pm

good grief

Good grief how many people have actually shred tickets for extra plunders? I am thinking the number is rather low. Giving more options to shred tickets on features no one in there right mind would waste actual cash on is not going to intice people to spend more money on this game. maybe if a ticket shred got ya daily benefits of X number of extra plunders or defends then perhaps some might but not a one shot deal the way it is now and then your gonna see people really run away from the pack

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 7:02pm

been there

I have had that happen a couple of times knowing I had gone in hit the cancel all option in the elixer stall only to come back 8 or so hours later to find that I had hauled out HUGE amounts of gold to leeches that do NOTHING other than look to bottom feed ever gold they can scrounge on the floor. GAS probably figured that since the gold did actually go to someone hey that player is just hosed which works in favor of the leech type maggots that infest every corner of every world.

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 6:52pm

HB

I do think christian vs pagan hb would be best rah rah and I dont think alot of saracen would be joining the christian band wagon when there are always 3-500 pagan hopping in for christian in the hopes that they can get a couple more fights and xp out of it

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 6:46pm

str

You make str easier to get for christian and you are gonna unbalance things even more than they are because as you might be able to tell from my game play over the years I am very much str based. Not to mention pagan are the neutral factor in holy battles so I think if anyone would be given str cost break it would probably be them and I have account in all 3 faiths so I have no biased opinion for stating what it is I am saying at this point

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 6:41pm

text game

Its a dang text game that ya cant tell if the individual is actually male or female so I think it is a really silly idea to edit anything on the looks of whatever eq. Let coding time go to things that are important unless there is extra time which there very well might be then do it

Thursday, December 1st 2011, 6:36pm

a couple of things

A couple of things I would take notice of for one if a person hauls a gob load in an order battle and poofs straight into 8-12 hours work then why would they care if they pay out some haul back its not like it would cost them anything anyway. Second I think being able to set a certain number of plunders is a semi decent option although I cant see alot of people shredding a ticket for it.

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 11:18pm

Sad things is

The truly sad thing is I could enter most any world 1-7 and have a good shot before this patch on xp heroing a battle now I won't even humiliate myself that way try get trounced only to be out xp'd by a level 28 or lower account. NOT gonna happen. I worked every world in english hard and my efforts are for NOTHING so some of ya wonder why is TPH so dang hostile how is this for answer. THREE years of 3 hours daily 7 days a friggin week building my account in W1-7 and most of the time spent paying...

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 11:06pm

Try xp hitting now

No matter where you are at on the tier of xp in whatever world you try more than 5-8 xp hits within 5 mins of each and your dead or dang near dead for sure so that at gonna happen unless ya don't mind losing time after time for 1 xp gain and I am sorry but some of us care about V/D ratio it shows we aint easily punk'd by anyone

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 10:57pm

What will it take

How many people have to log onto Forum's and state this patch needs to be reverted before GaS gets the hint. I have not by far been the only one to say this but it seems they havent heard it enough UNDO THIS PATCH before the game dies off completely

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 10:52pm

How is this for a suggestion

How is this for a suggestion undo patch completely at least people in battles got some decent xp and no longer will those of low to no level be calling themselves hero of anything. Reward those who have stuck with this game for years not some backwater account that never wanted to truly compete with anyone in whatever world. Sorry if that sounds harsh on the low levels but when I do participate in a battle and I see a level under 30 I expect to crush em like a bug because I have earned the stats...

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 1:21am

Rah Rah Jiggy

Woot you put a foot in that corporate backside kissing mouth of his that is for sure Although I am not sure how close ya are to level 140 and they might be able to squeeze 1 more premium ticket out of ya before ya make the 140 mark since they crawled xp intake to a snails pace I dont see why it is asking for the moon to have this rollbacked from before they started monkeying with the damage calculation because if the only thing they would have changed was cap on damage we would still not be taki...

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 12:25am

Let me get this straight Davie

So your gonna come out into the open Forum and run your mouth saying these so called updates arent as drastic as we have been making them out? So let's review XP hitting now ya take average 2k maybe more in damage so get to sit in residence for half hour and usually more than that before making another attempt so those paying premium get NO benefit at ALL out of a five minute cool down time Order battle still a complete and utter waste of time because in W7 where I am semi close to top tier in l...

Monday, April 11th 2011, 10:22pm

Until

Until the mess up they have made with these last update attempts gets undone and they meaning GaS actually listens to those that pay THEM to play their game none of this is going to get better although they should be beta testing before implementing dirt code like they did on this one but truth be told I think they wanna see an end to the english worlds because ALL of their promotions are geared for non english

Monday, April 11th 2011, 10:17pm

What good

Exactly what good would order unique ANYTHING be since order battles are now DEAD and yield NOTHING except a 8 hour nap to heal so please make some suggestions to get things they have already messed up to be undone before ya give em yet another excuse to fix this game to death like they have sheesh

Monday, April 11th 2011, 10:13pm

How about FIRST things FIRST

How about we try getting then to undo this friggin patch that has those that are high level getting less credit in order battles than a level 12

Monday, April 11th 2011, 10:11pm

All 11 worlds

Then there are people insane like me that already have an account in all 11 english worlds Although they keep up with these "FIXES" of theirs and your gonna see ALOT more dead accounts scattered across every world because no one will bother trying Holy RestinPeace

Monday, April 11th 2011, 6:43pm

Touny's a big FLOP

I never entered 1 of them and all the feedback thus far is FLOP FLOP and more FLOP. As to what Ozzman said AMEN to going back when this game was semi playable because of all the changes now made leveling has slowed down to a friggin CRAWL because 1 xp hit has ya sitting in residence for half hour or more and order battle yield nothing unless your some noob low level lasting 9 fights winning 0 but getting slapped around 9 times for 9 xp which is also bull so ADMIN change things back before this p...

Monday, April 11th 2011, 1:18am

Stop FIXING

What they need to do is stop trying to FIX things with untested dirt code that completely mess up the game and then their so called tweak only made it to where the low level gits that barely above noob are now getting xp heroes in battles so how is that for a slap in the face of everyone duh enough to have paid them premium bucks since the start of whatever world now being made less then someone who just walked through the doors. Not sure about anyone else but I find it to be quite offensive and...

Monday, April 11th 2011, 12:56am

Player Search

The server would have to be able to sift through EVERY account ever created in the entire world for a feature like that to be possible and their servers can not handle that kind of load I would fear

Monday, April 11th 2011, 12:52am

Battles not RARE they are DEAD

The order battles are now a dead art and the only ones fighting are senseless gits that just battle to throw out something to do and those that do participate get squat as usual for their efforts

Monday, April 11th 2011, 12:47am

11 worlds

I have an account in all 11 worlds how the heck would I just pick one no way I say leave it as is at least there I know who I am competing with

Monday, April 11th 2011, 12:39am

With you being down LP

With the fact that you were coming into that fight at close to 50% of your lp those results are NO place near SANE and this so called patch to damage needs to GO GO GO on out the DOOR DOOR DOOR

Monday, April 11th 2011, 12:34am

Not enough active

Only problem I could see quite possible is not enough active people even bother to play whatever world to make more than 5-8 castles even obtainable by anyone especially if the team is of a larger number

Monday, April 11th 2011, 12:28am

Low levels are new heroes of Battle

Would someone please explain how they managed to tweak damages from everyone blasting each other in less then 10 fights to now having level 12 accounts sticking around for 9 fights while alll the high levels are STILL doing massive damages to each other? They have made a mockery of having taken the time to plunder/xp hit/order battle our way up to the top tier in level of whatever world. If this is not a sure sign that this patch needs to be undone completely because they can't "FIX" it then eno...

Saturday, April 9th 2011, 12:04am

Are they hoping

Are they hoping this will entice more of the low level accounts to premium back up which they make no level of impact on the outcome of any order battle anyway. If so they are targeting the WRONG class of accounts because this spitting in the face of your higher and more established account hence they have made WAY more money on playing is who they should be paying attention too. I have played this game 3+ years and have level 100+ accounts in W1-7 so this new change does nothing but irritate me...