You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 59.

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 8:56am

Author: zezo eagle

We want your opinion!

international world will only create problem between players.....how do u guys expect other players to understand what u saying if every one talks a diffrent language....... 1) if we make an international world we would be breaking the first sb rule." Discussions in the SB are permitted in the game language only." i dont want to break the rulzz

Friday, November 4th 2011, 6:27pm

We want your opinion!

hello fellow playerts my opinin is: 1)Davi's idea is pretty cool, not allowing ppl from same ip to trade/ hit other same ip accounts that way we will be able to keep the accounts. 2)why merging will be kool is that every order stays the same so we would be having like W3 orders allied toghather facing of W2 orders allied to gather......i would like to see players from W3 actully fighting along side each other....after all W3 is the darma world.... i thing merging should be done for those reasons...

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 12:22pm

WoS RIP

is he the same Ken from W3?

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 6:13pm

Spring Poetry Slam - Deadline: 29.05.2011

Meh i call Shenanigans gratz for the winners

Friday, May 13th 2011, 8:42pm

[GOD] God's Of Destruction

Quoted from "Clodomir" You don't have to worry about the GOD tag situation if The Dark Knights of God get it first it won't last forever. The dark knights of god haven't lasted long in worlds I have been in wow 'The Dark Knights of god' is a ripp of 'The Dark Knights' from W5 all rights reserved to me lol

Friday, May 13th 2011, 8:17pm

Ghl 2011

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 8:26pm

Spring Poetry Slam - Deadline: 29.05.2011

i actully wrote this poem to incourage recruting to my order Sarmy but didnt go so well The Saracen Army With All Its Might Is Recruiting so it can go to war and fight So i ask friends lurking in the shadows of the night Hold hands with us so very tight And lets kill The enemies in our range of sight Defending the holy land from worriers who wear white calling their selves the army of light but have no fear we have the advantage of the night as we sneak up on them and give them a like no other f...

Sunday, March 27th 2011, 10:26am

Petition to remove Absurd damage from fights

i used to get 14 xp in battles as an average now its 4 xp per battler max...........we demand HW to change it back.............its absurd when some one hits u for 13k of life points

Friday, March 25th 2011, 10:27pm

Hello & Farewell :-)//

iam offended that iam not on the nemeses list

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 6:19pm

[SArmy] The Saracen Army of Saladin

Thnx To HW recent update most of my members have been deleted due to inactivity still 3 members left and need 2 members to joinso yes iam recruiting which is weird for me so in the spirit of recruiting i made a poem lol hear me out MY Recruting Poem ************** The Saracen Army With All Its Might Is Recruiting so it can go to war and fight So i ask friends lurking in the shadows of the night Hold hands with us so very tight And lets kill The enemies in our range of sight i only need 2 more me...

Sunday, September 26th 2010, 9:14pm

Holy Blood, Holy Grail

Did Tibers just Write the topic of this discussion in proper english lol

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 10:55pm

Declaration of War for Non Premium

Quoted from "ViViD" then tell them to suppoert the game *shrug* how many active non-prem OM's to you know Contra? cuase ummm i dont know any other then the guys you use to hire to sucide orders not all non prem OMs do suiced attacks.....some ppl r great leaders but cant afford to buy a tixx, if a person isnt prem then the game sucx really bad, and with every update they manage to find a way to make it more unplayable for non prem player............

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 7:10pm

Update Suggestions from UG

Quoted from "Underground" #4. Remove the restriction of being only premium to declare battles. i support this sugestion

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 7:08pm

Declaration of War for Non Premium

Quoted from "erialc" I would like to see non-premium players be able to Declare Battles again.......More Battles = More Fun i backup this suggestion

Sunday, August 22nd 2010, 11:36am

HWA(Holy-War Anonymous)

been playing since Friday, July 11th 2008, 7:59pm i got nothing better to do

Wednesday, August 11th 2010, 3:35pm

Order OM and AC

as far as i see it W3 is almost dead if not for Sarmy and TW who contantly every 48 hrs declare battles, which provide xp for all of the player, not to mention that the high orders r afrraid of losing so they declare every month,and would like to thank Mildred and Juststyles for standing beside me and declaring, if this stays as it is W3 is going to die with only TW declaring battles......

Saturday, July 31st 2010, 1:26pm

Lvl 105 W4 Acct

hi ,if u cant sell your account can i have it i donr have cash to pay u and would like a strong acc to play

Friday, July 30th 2010, 11:07pm

ROME's First Loss

damn this thread is old and i personally salut the one who invented this idea,couse i personally used it and it has a great outcome knowing that your enemy is 20X your size i play as a Saracen and iam proud to sat that i used to organize suicide battles with pagan and sarcen orders, doing suicide battles is simply a great strategy for small orders to achieve a victory over some what medium orders ~W3 Viz

Wednesday, July 21st 2010, 10:07am

[PP] Pagan Pride

i think this dude is mistaken with the German forum and posting a pagan order under a saercen section here is his translation [PP] Pagan Pride is an active clan of pagans. Support of allies and the help of tribal members is important, but most importantly having fun in the game: thumbsup: Premium is not required, but may come in handy. Donations are not required, at most if an extension is to come. (We will be just enough loot from our opponents ) So you're a proud heathen, we hope as soon as po...

Thursday, July 1st 2010, 9:47pm

Raise required level to start an order

Quoted from "Dradaki" Or is it because you declared on one or 2 of these tiny orders and got your ass handed to you from their volunteers hahahaha so true [/quote]

Wednesday, June 30th 2010, 8:30pm

NPC Orders

that would be a good idea but the problem is the NPC accounts: 1-do they lvl 2-wont HW would have to program a BOT or somthing 3-the bots grows stronger then player

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 10:26am

Horrible additions to Update!!!

ring ring ring ring ring ring.................... " HW pick u the phone and listen to the poor non-prim" .................i guess theirs no one their as always

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 4:36pm

Remove the "Premium needed to declare"

well we have to scream lauder so they can hear us. uuuuuuuuuuuu hhhhhheeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr mmmmmmmmeeeeee HHHHHHWWWWWW WWWWWWeeee WWWWWWaaaaanttttttttt ttttttoooo DDDDeeeeecccclllllllaaaaarrrreeeee

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 4:18pm

Remove the "Premium needed to declare"

man their should be a pettion for this. this matter shouldnt be dropped prim or non-prim players should protest on HW actions

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 2:15pm

Horrible additions to Update!!!

this is redeculus the only reason i stayed here was being able to declare.even the simplest things have been taken away

Thursday, May 27th 2010, 10:12pm

Take over an acct without the email

same problem here,i have an account that doesnt have an email,and would like a solution for it ive been playing the account since jan 2008

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 10:00pm

What song is playing?

Ke$ha-Tik Tok

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 4:45pm

Order with the most defeats?

heheheby rest time the SArmy is going to have 49 Defeatslol and i cant belive that we have the most defeats in the english world

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 9:00pm

W3 account to be given away

Rune was an farm

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 10:31pm

Battle Healing [praise]

one thing is for sure is that u will see more ppl in camps,less mercs and less hauling and more XP.i think that this kills the game.now prinumum has been divide into 2 categories it was bad that we had tixxers tixxing states now u give them more power

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 6:52pm

Alas, World 4, I knew ye!

damn W4 has changedit sounds juicy

Wednesday, August 5th 2009, 1:38pm

RE: RE: Brianfoxy

Quoted from "falcotron" Quoted from "Richard 3" Hi, I need a level 70 in W6. Thank you You're welcome. I need a level 110 in W8. Thank you. PS, who is Brianfoxy? Brian and i and rich used to play w5 in the TDK order......@rich u still having problems with your temper

Wednesday, July 22nd 2009, 8:39pm

If you leave, please post here

it finally hit me last week that i spent a year and half on this game and wasted so much in playing,well no more as if today i go to retirement W4 zezo(i know that Ved will be happy that i leave) former W5 Newbietron W3 Vizael W2 Death Dealer so long HW hope we dont meet again

Saturday, July 18th 2009, 3:59pm

W2 lvl 90 for sale

my offer is still on the table

Friday, July 17th 2009, 7:26pm

W2 lvl 90 for sale

name Death dealer faith sarcen

Tuesday, July 14th 2009, 2:52pm

W2 lvl 90 for sale

hello iam selling my lvl 90,he is in really good shape with lots of pots and great states Experience 40015 / 40500 Life energy 1376 / 20125 Strength 181 32761 Gold Attack 160 25600 Gold Defence 140 19600 Gold Agility 170 28900 Gold Stamina 162 Attack 162 12769 Gold Defence 139 Stamina 162 12769 Gold i will sell this for cash iam not asking for much its actully really cheap pm me here for more info

Thursday, June 18th 2009, 9:08am

W4 chr available

Strength 129 Attack 111 Defence 107 Agility 117 Stamina 111 Horse: Attack 121 Defence 113 Stamina 121 he is a L68 and a saracen and for free so if any one wants it PM me here and would like to keep him in DWL if possible

Saturday, May 30th 2009, 9:28am

HW Holy Grail

i cant believe that half of the English World got punked by this joke so nt funny

Saturday, May 16th 2009, 9:09am

selling a stone splitter

even the forum is nt helping

Wednesday, May 6th 2009, 1:48pm

selling a stone splitter

my offer is still open

Monday, May 4th 2009, 2:13pm

selling a stone splitter

hi iam selling a stone splitter in W3 if any one is interested i have came to the forum as a desprite act to sell the cursed thing....i have been trying to sell it for ages but no one seems to be interested...well if any one is interested pm me here and we can do some arrangements

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 8:39pm

Future of W3?

humm....i would MAV if my transaction would be taken care of

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 8:26pm

Future of W3?

ROME disbanded ????i think being outa of an order for a month have its disadvantages *goes back and applies to EX * ~Viz~

Monday, March 30th 2009, 9:25pm

W3 just exploded!

this is so 5 hrs old this is the latest states Strength 201 Attack 193 Defence 170 Agility 200 Stamina 160 Level 70 Horse attack 169 Horse defence 160 Horse stamina 150

Friday, March 27th 2009, 7:10pm

Give perks to regular premium users

if u come to think of it 100 Xlvl means that tixxers will have the cash and 30 days prim.i dont think that is good for HW business,instead of buying one for tixxing and one for prim.u would be buying 1 for both

Saturday, February 28th 2009, 12:32pm

Randomize HB Times

i totally agree,the HB for me is at midnight and sometimes i dont volunteer instead i go to work,because by the time i wake up and hunt for caws they will be dry