You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-24 of 24.

Friday, October 12th 2012, 1:45pm

Author: justforfun

allied battles colours

I was thinking becouse now after words had been merged and allied can be from different worlds , just for detection it could be nice if ally battles are marked different colours.

Tuesday, July 17th 2012, 12:42pm

Ghl 2011

Well well now only two members but we are still here.

Thursday, November 10th 2011, 8:31am

We want your opinion!

could be nice to merge but what would happend those players who have many accouts at the different worlds then, like I have. Or what was topic ages ago trading / fighting between worlds with out merging.

Sunday, September 25th 2011, 4:24pm

Ghl 2011

So if anyone is interested to join our ranks please do so.

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 9:56am

Ghl 2011

OK so now we have only three member but we are still there.

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 9:03am

Veterans world

Very nice idea, let's players play.

Friday, May 20th 2011, 9:01am

Recycling Accounts

Here is similar topic. Revitalizing the orders' dead accounts

Friday, May 13th 2011, 12:16pm

Ghl 2011

GHL has been now over three years since 28.04.08 and we are still there. We are very small order only five members and all are active. I have been that order OM for year and member two years now, but that the history. Now I'm looking new or veteran players to join us. Don't be shy we don't bite. Thanks of your time for reading this. Waptro OM of GHL (Guardians of the Holy Land)

Tuesday, September 7th 2010, 12:11pm

Varying the HB start time

I don't think you get responce, they changed time from 23:00 hours to the present one last year when all worlds joined fight at one Holy Battle.

Friday, August 27th 2010, 7:10pm

Where does GAS advertise

I remember to saw advertise at AA Tracker page, first time fall/winter 2007, but that time I didn't start play this game.

Thursday, August 26th 2010, 1:29pm

Revitalizing the orders' dead accounts

Quoted from "owenlam0205" The maximum level is 50,otherwise other players might curse me~~~ I think this has gone to the side track, so max level is that one no higher. Game maker could make additonal option when loggin out, so you can mark how long you think you are out of here, for example from 4 weeks to 12 weeks, so you account is not marked to "give away account". And before you absent time is finnish sending autimatically you a message about "Your absent time is soon over." Just my idea, ...

Wednesday, August 25th 2010, 11:24am

Goodbye and Farewell

Good luck to you at real world, stay safe former fellow holy war player.

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 4:21pm

Late introduction

ok so they are not photos, nice picture then

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 3:05pm

Late introduction

nice photos

Sunday, August 22nd 2010, 1:57pm

Revitalizing the orders' dead accounts

So topic is orders death acounts. I like idea of giving inactive account(s) to new player(s), it is great idea but would it bring problems to having two or more accounts at the same time? Ok so idea is give inactive player password to the active player. I saw article here at this forum about of player being promoted to the OM if both OM/AC are inactive, like combination with this idea it would be wonderfull and possile bringing order back to the active status.

Sunday, August 22nd 2010, 11:52am

HWA(Holy-War Anonymous)

Sínce 29. May 2008 well actuall I started 7th may but becouse I deleted my account (changed faith to other) there is not record of that, so over 2 years so far. And why I'm still here, well that's good question maybe becouse, I'm loyal to my order(s), playing three english worlds 1,4 & 8. And I like to chat with other players or thats what I think, anyway I'm here until I get really tired of this game.

Sunday, August 22nd 2010, 11:21am

Plunder Text Contest (week 3) - 16.8.2010 - 22.8.2010

During the attempt to waylay farmers on their way to the market, you saw farmer's daughter swimming at the near pond. Time runs and when you realize it , it's too late to plunder.

Friday, August 20th 2010, 12:33pm

While plundering a farm, the farmer's wife gives you at cup a tea which makes you sick. You run to the nearest outhouse and when you are done, you found that you all your plunders are gone.

Thursday, August 19th 2010, 1:00pm

You accidentally raided your own house. No more plundering after having fun at the tavern. g:0 exp:0

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 4:22pm

While plundering a small taverna, you run into a pillar. This encourages the landlord and his friends to fight you off and drive you out of the tavern! gold:0 exp:0

Monday, August 16th 2010, 4:27pm

While plundering a farm, the farmer's wife hugged you from behind , hugging you unconscious. Your maid took you back home to rest, where you now awaken with a terrible nagging. Gold plundered: 0 Experience points: 0

Monday, August 16th 2010, 3:37pm

You succefully raid Mod's house and stole Ban Hammer,on the way to your house you encountered dark figure called "Admin" you got scared so much that you droped your loot and runned screeming to your house. 0g

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 1:36pm

Sanctions against those who participated in XP hauling

I don't see problem to hit weaponless player(s) or hitting one with missing equipment(s). This is a WAR game not a boxing game.

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 8:56am

Pledge to not abuse the Team Arena...

Just delete every accounts which have more than two team arena fight. Pure and simple.