You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 191.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 8:14am

Author: OdinBelakor

Options for Ticket -4- Plunders current option

And yeah, totally in favor if the distinction mentioned in your quote TBK, I think that would make the whole thing fair while limited the time obligation. I wonder how many would start to call this game by it's proper name rather than "Holy Work"

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 6:10am

Options for Ticket -4- Plunders current option

I'm sorry, but 3 plunders/defends costing 5 dollars is a ripoff. Here's my idea First off, since plunders and defends give different values, so should their redeemability. To keep the levels close, and therefore the competitive nature of the game (I don't know about you, but when I started w12 on the first day, did all my plunders, and was 6 or 7 levels behind the top people, that ruined the competitive nature of the game for me), here's my suggestion: For one ticket: 4 defends or 6 plunders Wit...

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 10:03am

Looking for W12 account.

I'm looking for a buyer for my account, here's the specs: Name: Aeon Level: 26 Non-prem for a day now, had been prem since day 1 Faith: Pagan All personal stats at 60 All horse stats at 40 Corrugated Sword Level 15 Shield Leather Armor 2 Level 15 helm No equip needed until level 30 upgrades Blessed: 4 Baps: 47 Consecrated: 8 Recently got a hero in a order battle, so it does well. Make me a decent offer

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 8:57am

First World 4 Battle

back in the day, this game has long since down down the tubes

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 8:54am

funeral services are pending for W4

that was a long time coming

Thursday, July 14th 2011, 9:00pm

Why does everyone hate Tibs?

If it can be read, it's not unintelligable. Whether I like Tibs or not, I can look at his post and figure out what it says without nearly as much effort as it takes to purposely spell words the way they are pronounced even if it is a gross misspelling. I don't even see why it's still being debated, Demon Stabber already approved his use of Tibspeak here in the forum.

Tuesday, July 12th 2011, 10:56am

Why does everyone hate Tibs?

I am shocked and appalled that I did not see the following statement, but I am more than willing to put it here for all of you to enjoy They see Tibs role'ing.........they hatin'

Monday, March 14th 2011, 3:42am

what's the state of affairs?

It has been a long time since your favorite Viking GOD was in w7

Thursday, March 10th 2011, 7:55am

Ban Non Players from Using the forum

I believe those documents apply for those who are alive, but not dead. Since I am neither, they apply to me via a technicality.

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 11:22pm

Ban Non Players from Using the forum

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" Well said Keer! But I think we should ban zombies at the minimum! You.............*******o!!!!! No banning the zombies!!! I KNOW MY RIGHTS!!!

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 4:54am

And the Winners are ...

Thank you Pene for introducing yet another generation of HW players to my brilliance

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 7:36am

Goodbye and Farewell

yeah, I shoot the sheet in here every once in a while, nice to see you pop in again You still owe me a ticket LOL

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 3:29am

Goodbye and Farewell

I'm still here from time to time, just not in game So no need to get all weepy-eyed Janet

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 6:53am

What would it take to keep/regain your business?

The game I play on a regular basis recently added a section called "Crusaders of (Game's Name)" for players who have played for awhile. Inside, you can vote on upcoming additions to the game. The players decide what goes into the game, this is a VERY good business model when your job is to attract and keep customers.

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 4:20am

What would it take to keep/regain your business?

Ok current and ex-players, here is your opportunity to tell GaS what it would take to keep or regain your business. And if a forum mod could relay this link to the devs to show them what it would take, it would be much appreciated. I'll start: Service-wise....... 1. Quit treating us like we're stupid. If you even remotely listened to our complaints and even cared a single iota, 99% of the things you have done with this game would never have happened. 2. Take some of our ideas into consideration ...

Monday, February 7th 2011, 11:16am

Goodbye and Farewell

Then ROAM over to another damn topic and talk about Rome And to clarify, I seized the throne of the zombie hordes when I ripped out the throat and systematically disemboweled the acting leader and fed his fetid innards to the masses. It was beautiful, you should have been there........ *wipes a tear from his rotting eye* TWEEEET!!! haha

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 2:31am

A new stance..

Is that the original Dragonlance?

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 6:13pm

Who is gonna poop and who is gonne get off the toilet?

You 2, please get a room Enough with the bromance haha

Sunday, January 23rd 2011, 7:11am

Who is gonna poop and who is gonne get off the toilet?

LEt's list a few things we know. 1. GaS thinks of all players/consumers as suckers who will pay for a game that is increasingly greed-driven. Why else would they ignore complaints about the advantages given to those who spend while increasing said advantages? 2. GaS does not give a damn about Holy War. Why else would they increasingly ruin the game and come out with other games to supplement their income? 3. The only thing GaS cares about is money. Why else would every update include ways for th...

Friday, January 21st 2011, 6:39am

How many People Are Left?

I'm not here anymore XD

Saturday, August 28th 2010, 6:13am

lvl 25 to give away

Happy Gilmore was funnier.......

Friday, August 27th 2010, 6:14am

Elves vs Zombies vs Vampires

I am the glue that holds together all that which is undead

Thursday, August 26th 2010, 3:07am

Goodbye and Farewell

sounds like a plan FS

Wednesday, August 25th 2010, 7:11am

Goodbye and Farewell

FIRM!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, August 25th 2010, 5:26am

Goodbye and Farewell

A mighty productive day for you Pene

Wednesday, August 25th 2010, 3:55am

Goodbye and Farewell

And soon, Oklahoma will be too

Wednesday, August 25th 2010, 3:11am

Goodbye and Farewell

I may still hang around the forums though, at least that doesn't take a minimum of 3 hours a day haha Crazy to think this game had me coming back for more for 2 years, 6 months and 19 days haha

Wednesday, August 25th 2010, 3:08am

Goodbye and Farewell

Well, it's that time. Recent events combined with a general disinterest in the game's current state have pushed me to this decision to go ahead and make Holy War a part of my past. There were great times to be had for sure, and some rather disappointing times as well, but that is the nature of war sometimes haha. You can't win them all, unless you are Ody, never did beat her I wish you all success in-game and in RL, and I look forward to living life as it was meant to be lived. Live Long and Pro...

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 9:22pm

Late introduction

It casts a mighty shadow hahaha

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 1:15pm

Late introduction

I too get kinda gun-shy when I have to take it out in front of other people Don't like the stares and their envy

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 11:52pm

Puners!!!

haha well if I had known it was you, I'd remember better, but for all I knew, I was talking to a total stranger

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 10:51am

Puners!!!

Now that conversation I remember

Saturday, August 21st 2010, 5:53am

Puners!!!

I might remember that, not sure. Either way, you should've identified yourself I am selling the account probably tomorrow But if you're in w5, you can say hi there haha

Friday, August 20th 2010, 11:42pm

Puners!!!

I didn't even know you were in w11 haha I'm horrible at figuring those things out haha and you never came up and identified yourself

Friday, August 20th 2010, 6:52pm

Puners!!!

Ody loves me She only left w8 due to the fear of falling in love with me and never being able to leave haha

Saturday, August 7th 2010, 10:51pm

World 4 Account Level 105 for sale

Need the funds, so buy it! haha Your Premium membership is valid until: 13 . 08 . 2010 , 18 : 11 O'Clock You have activated Battle Healing until: 16.08.2010 23:13 O'Clock LEvel: 105 Faith: Pagan Name: Road Rage Strength 200 Attack 200 Defence 200 Agility 202 Stamina 200 Horse attributes (Lead Foot) Attack 200 Defence 200 Stamina 200 Weapon: Level 105 Blade Flail Shield: Level 100 Magnificent Shield Armor: Level 100 Paladin Armor 3 Helmet: Level 96 Tudor Lix: Sanctified: 9 Holy: 38 Blessed: 15 Ba...

Saturday, August 7th 2010, 7:54am

Being pulled into battle with uncollected work pay

Work pay has always been collected when entering a battle, and that's the problem, it needs to be changed. I never said it didn't used to be like that, I just said it autocollected when he shift was over, wasn't referring to during battle time. And yeah I'd be smiling if someone cowed out to me, but if they created a similar thread in this forum I would agree with them. Having it autocollected for a battle doesn't make any sense.

Friday, August 6th 2010, 11:20pm

makes it easy for the 20 people I lost to in that battle haha

Friday, August 6th 2010, 10:19pm

I remember way back when they made it to where work pay wasn't autocollected, and the reasoning seemed to be because in order to get your paycheck you have to go get it and the time you go get it is up to you in RL. There were other reasons I'm sure, but that seemed to be the big one because a lot of people were getting hit before they could log in and spend work pay. Then why is it that we get sucked into a battle and even though we have yet to collect our work pay, it is autocollected and in m...

Friday, August 6th 2010, 8:44am

The "messed up random" competition

haha I got one that baffles the mind Back when they first introduced team arena, when everyone was taking advantage of it's poor design, I entered into a few of these matches. Here's one of the results I had, I remember it vividly Wins - 0 Losses - 321 XP - 0 EVERY fight I had was against someone 1 level lower than me, the same person, over, and over, and over, and over again. 321 times, in the same team arena fight with the same person. Wasted all my lp and had sold my weapon to join, for not a...

Friday, August 6th 2010, 6:20am

Where does GAS advertise

I saw an ad on the UESP website (Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages), that's how I found HW, but never seen it advertised anywhere else.

Tuesday, August 3rd 2010, 8:51pm

Plunder Text Contest (week 1) - 2.8.2010 - 8.8.2010

On the way to a raid, you pass a playground. You see the kids playing, but when you approach them to join, one of them yells, "Get him!" A dozen children tackle you, kick you in the shins, and take all but the small stipend hidden in your sock.

Tuesday, August 3rd 2010, 9:30am

The Puritan Work Ethic and the Demise of Holy War

Been playing another facebook game ----- [game name deleted] ----- lately, and I'm hooked on it No flashy graphics but a plethora of different stuff to do in-game. A bunch of different monster and dragons, a lot of ties to mythology (which I dig since I'm into mythology) and it's not nearly as time consuming as HW is.

Tuesday, August 3rd 2010, 4:51am

After a night of heavy drinking, you wake up next to a rather unsavory-looking woman. Soon after you begin to notice a burning sensation when you pee. She gives you a small sum for your pain.

Monday, August 2nd 2010, 5:35pm

One night while at the tavern, someone challenges you to a belching contest. You quickly dispatch of your foe with an eardrum-shattering effort, but he runs off like a little girl. You collect the small sum of gold he left on the bar.

Monday, August 2nd 2010, 5:01pm

On your way to a raid, you spot a person has named themselves after a story you once wrote. Considering this copyright infringement, you grab the person’s underwear and stretch it over their head. Witnesses pay you for the entertainment.

Monday, August 2nd 2010, 7:54am

“The Pen is Mightier than the Sword!”

On your way to a raid, you spot a person has named themselves after a story you once wrote. Considering this copyright infringement, you grab the person’s underwear and stretch it over their head. Witnesses pay you for the entertainment. Word Count: 40 Characters w/out spaces: 198 Characters w/ spaces: 241

Thursday, July 29th 2010, 7:44pm

Another Premium Ticket Feature

It shouldn't cost a job or a marriage to be competitive in a game. As I stated above, this would not give tixxers an unfair advantage by xp, because how many tixxers do you know who these days are not within 5 levels of the top? Every tixxer I know of was at the top or within 1 level of the top before they even sniffed level 50. It's for those players who are 10-15 levels behind who would like to compete more but who do not have the time nor the motivation to spend 3 or 4 months xp hunting, join...

Wednesday, July 28th 2010, 1:33am

Another Premium Ticket Feature

Not to mention, what percentage of gamers here would be willing to put forth all the effort of catching up by 10 levels or so in those older worlds? That would take FOREVER haha. Maybe add 2x the xp to 1-on-1 fights too. In my eyes, this is much better for the players than what they did when they changed the tix-for-gold equation.